Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halllooo
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
)DonkeyRoo(
Haloo! Im new and i hav like 1 person dat i know here so yeh.... biggrin.gif woo its all so fun biggrin.gif ok umm I_Am_The_Best IS the best and apparently Brother Black Sheep Rules.. biggrin.gif YAY ok well I'll find someone to talk to soon! bye for now guys!
I_am_the_best
Yay! My noob! Can I adopt you DonkeyRoo! Hehehe. *Cover him in feathers* Voices, quick, come with the glue! He seems to be another BBS supporter!!
Samorine
*waves* Hello there

Now I suggest you run... before you're explodified and/or taped to the wall
little_bear
Ah, bienvenue.

Est-ce-que vous voudriez un croissant?

Voila!

*proffers croissant*
mooooooooooopo
Welcome to the forums.

*tapes to the ceiling*

Whoo! I was getting duct tape withdrawal so yay for the sudden n00b influx. Have fun on the forums. biggrin.gif
Arachnidoc18
Hello DonkeyRoo, and welcome to the Matazone forums. I am Arachnidoc18, formerly Arachnidoc17 until I lost my password and I changed internet providers at the same time...
From Time to time I like to rant and when I get really, really angry I begin to froth at the mouth...
Moosh
Hello there, you already have jojned my Cult (Muahahahahaha) so all that remains for me to do is to give you a tiny wizard called Magical Trevor and a cookie.(But not a coffee cos I have had an attack of the Hangover Yak and am hordeing it)
voices_in_my_head
Yay! a fellow member of the cult!
*hands you a kitten*

Have fun posting!
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 20 2005, 05:40 AM)
Hello there, you already have jojned my Cult (Muahahahahaha) so all that remains for me to do is to give you a tiny wizard called Magical Trevor and a cookie.(But not a coffee cos I have had an attack of the Hangover Yak and am hordeing it)

Well, DR, I salute you for your good taste in joining the Matazone... But I have to wonder about your joining CoBBs... Ah, well, no accounting for taste, I suppose... Happy posting!
Arachnidoc18
*ahem* LET THE KICK-ME SIGNAGE BEGIN!
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, I like your screen name... reminds me of my favorite Pooh charachters... After Tigger of course... He's the best!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.