Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Catching Snowflakes On Your Tongue
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Righteous
While in a bad mood, I asked my little sister to do something to cheer me up. She cuddled with me and sang the theme from "Fraggle Rock." It cheered me us so much, I started to cry from happiness.
I_am_the_best
We played football in the rain today. I was running for the ball as was my friend from the opposing team and she got to it first and instead of crashing into her, I flew over her foot and rolled over on the ground. Now my legs are covered in grazes just like I was a little girl again. Yay!
Daria
Each morning as I walk to my bus stop, I walk past two large laurrel bushes. In the autumn (as it is now) they have these big black berries which, when you stand on them, pop with the most satisfying "crunch" biggrin.gif
I make sure I wear my army boots with the completely flat soles just so I can stand on them...
Pikasyuu
I sat on my windowsill during sunrise in nothing but a thin t-shirt and waited until I started shivering to go back in and put on a jacket. I always do that so I can figure out when autumn's coming. The less time it takes me to shiver, the closer it is. (much more fun than a stoopid calendar, rawr!)
elphaba2
My little brother is having his twelth birthday party, and it's adorable. Lots of little noisy geeks running around, being prepubescent. It all made me giggle.

Also, I got to make them a bonfire, and I'm having a nice calm bath in a few minutes.
Kitty
QUOTE (Righteous @ Sep 14 2005, 12:58 AM)
While in a bad mood, I asked my little sister to do something to cheer me up. She cuddled with me and sang the theme from "Fraggle Rock." It cheered me us so much, I started to cry from happiness.

I wish me and my bro were that close!

I went to the mall in my corset. That was rather fun, I like it when people stare at me like I'm a freak of nature.
elphaba2
Yesterday, a friend and I went to Wallace and Gromit (with my family). I flashed back to third grade the whole time, and afterwards we went to a fast food place, which usually doesn't make me that happy. However, the two of us and my brother made use of the hulking, abandoned playplace inside, which was wonderful. I haven't felt that simply nice in a while.
Righteous
I spent part of the evening standing in front of my computer with a large chopstick in hand leading Mushroomhead songs like a symphonic composer.

EDIT: And I played a weird combo of Pink Floyd's "Empty Spaces" and Mushroomhead's cover on drums (Pink Floyd on bass, Mushroomhead on cymbals). I don't care how bad I am or how crappy my brother's broken cymbals are, it was fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.