Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The New Kid
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
nevermore
hello.
I guess I should make a thread.
I come from forums where making threads when you first join is taboo, and people are mocked and "flamed" for doing so.
I've been watching matazone for a couple of years, but missed a few months, and when I looked again, there were forums.
so I decided to stop by for a bit.
I'm one of those weird females who actually spend time on the internet.
and...yeah...that about it for now.
Wytukaze
Hey there.. I'm not out of noobdom myself, but let me be the first to welcome you to the forums!

*hands out a suit of armour for when the others get here*
mooooooooooopo
Hey, welcome to the forums.

*tapes nevermore to the ceiling*

Have fun now. biggrin.gif
trunks_girl26
yay!

And, hey now, you'll find there are quite a lot of females here- myself being one of them. And yes, we all spend too much time on the internet (well, at least I do)

Anywho, I am The Ange, and welcome!

Since Wytukaze gave you a suit of armor (though I doubt it's explosion proof), I shall have Tobias give you a gift.

*Tobias flies in.....singing?*

Oh what a happy day! LA LA LA!

*tosses lage bag of peanuts at Nevermore*
*skips out of the thread*

Ummm......I do believe something VERY wrong here......but, happy posting!
pgrmdave
Here you go, your very own binary number!

pgrmdave
*Pascal flies in*

(telepathically) "Hello!"

*forms block of ice in corner of room*

"Sorry, but it's all I can really do, have fun!"
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Feb 24 2005, 10:59 PM)
yay!

And, hey now, you'll find there are quite a lot of females here- myself being one of them. And yes, we all spend too much time on the internet (well, at least I do)

Anywho, I am The Ange, and welcome!

Since Wytukaze gave you a suit of armor (though I doubt it's explosion proof), I shall have Tobias give you a gift.

*Tobias flies in.....singing?*

Oh what a happy day! LA LA LA!

*tosses lage bag of peanuts at Nevermore*
*skips out of the thread*

Ummm......I do believe something VERY wrong here......but, happy posting!

Arthur is prepaired for the "Birds and Bees" speech, But hasn't a clue what to tell Tobias about the "Dragons and the Ducks"...

Welcome, again, Nevermore...
Moosh
Welcome to the Matazone Experience! Please keep your arms and legs inside the thread at all times.

Have a tiny wizard called Magical Trevor
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 25 2005, 03:22 AM)
Arthur is prepaired for the "Birds and Bees" speech, But hasn't a clue what to tell Tobias about the "Dragons and the Ducks"...

Hey! I'm voices, the owner of the before mentioned duck!
Her name is Emma, she's sparkly and multi-colored, and usally is seen wearing a bubble-wrap straight jacket, given to her by Tobias.

*hands you a kitten*
I guess that I'll just stick to the normal presents, for now.

Emma sa.....wait....were is Emma? I haven't seen her today!
Emma! Emma! where art thou?

Oh well, just tell me if you see her, okay?
Arachnidoc18
Hello, I am Arachnidoc18, formerly Arachnidoc17 (dont ask), I post not very often but when I do they are the best posts of them all.
I have a problem of ranting and tend to foam at the mouth when I get miffed.
*double takes*
LET THE KICK-ME SIGNANGE BEGIN!
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Feb 26 2005, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 25 2005, 03:22 AM)

Hey! I'm voices, the owner of the before mentioned duck!
Her name is Emma, she's sparkly and multi-colored, and usally is seen wearing a bubble-wrap straight jacket, given to her by Tobias.

*hands you a kitten*
I guess that I'll just stick to the normal presents, for now.

Emma sa.....wait....were is Emma? I haven't seen her today!
Emma! Emma! where art thou?

Oh well, just tell me if you see her, okay?

I just hope Arthur (The Pendragon) has a good talk with Tobias... Pendragons are magical conduits, you know... With magic, anything is possible... even cross species fertilisation... *Wanders off, muttering about DuckDragons...*

Heh. Don't worry, Nevermore... Spamming Noob threads is a tradion, in these parts...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.