Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Board Awards
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
dancing hamster guy
Welcome to the awards ceremony, even bigger than the Oscars. You may be the future owner of your very own MBA!

User That Deserves to be a Moderator
Best user of the Month
Moron of the month
Coolest user of the Month
Most helpful user of the Month
Best Icon of the Month
Worst Icon of the Month
User who needs to be adopted
Newcomer of the Month
Thread of the Month
Random User of the Month
Nicest User of the Month
Smartest User of the Month
Funniest user of the Month
Flamer of the Month
Spammer of the Month
Best Profile of the Month
Best Signature of the Month
Most Banned User

The rules are...
1)You can not vote for yourself/ban name.
2)You can PM me with your choices or write them down here
3)There is no rule three.

If you can think of any more suggestions for awards please tell me.

Get voting!

I will release the results some time in the distant future.
Hobbes
Annual Award Ceremony

If it's annual, why are the categories only "...of the Month" ?

</pedancy>
Polocrunch

You court controversy already! Surely only existing mods get to decide this?
artist.unknown

PsychWardMike. So that the next umpteen times he is on the brink of getting banned, he can save his own bum. ^^
[/spam]
I_am_the_best
I think that Hobbes deserves 'Funniest User of the Month' because, ahaha, yes his posts in games have always made me laugh a little bit...

And CheeseMoose/JimiJimi/Voices for 'Coolest User of the Month' because of the cult, the animations and the glue, respectively.

Edit: *Kick herself* And how could I forget CoBBS for 'Thread of the Month'!
Phyllis
Moron of the month? ohmy.gif You _do_ invite controversy! I'm not about to vote for anyone as being a moron. Nosir.

And as for most banned user...since we can't vote for _banned_ names, only one person can win that. Lord of darness....only banned member I know of to ever come back.

We've had awards in the past, buuuut might be a good idea to make them slightly less controversial. I personally am not going to call anyone a moron, or a spammer, or a flamer, nor am I going to say they have the worst icon.

That being said, here are my votes:

User That Deserves to be a Moderator - I don't know. I don't particularly think more mods are needed, to be honest.

Best user of the Month - Greeneyes. We worship him so!

Coolest user of the Month - Erm. I don't know! Cath? *shrugs*

Most helpful user of the Month - Jonman. He gives us all free advice!

Best Icon of the Month - EvilSpoon. Ferrets are great. And yours is the first icon I saw when randomly clicking a topic.

User who needs to be adopted - SpiderKitty, cause at the time of writing this, they're the newest member. tongue.gif

Newcomer of the Month - Wytukaze. We are keeping him. Yesyes.

Thread of the Month - I rather like the "Catching Snowflakes on your Tongue" thread.

Random User of the Month - depressed lonely crazy person

Nicest User of the Month - snoo...even with the castration knife

Smartest User of the Month - Hrmmmmmmm. Polocrunch.

Funniest user of the Month - I don't...know. Sean's pretty funny, I guess. So...CommieBastard then.

Best Profile of the Month - gothictheysay. <3 @ the interests

Best Signature of the Month - moop for doing the hidden message thing before it was a big trend tongue.gif

Most Banned User - like I said before, LoD.
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (artist.unknown @ Feb 25 2005, 09:05 PM)

PsychWardMike. So that the next umpteen times he is on the brink of getting banned, he can save his own bum. ^^
[/spam]

I second that COMPLETELY laugh.gif

And Thread of the month.......the MAA of, course....hmm....come to think of it, it may have been more than a month. Ah well.
mooooooooooopo
User That Deserves to be a Moderator - Meh, that's for Mata do decide
Moron of the month - You know who you are
Best user of the month - Greeneyes. The only forumite I actively worship dry.gif *ducks the smiting*
Most helpful user of the Month - DI or Oni for the Profile Card/Email notification
Best Icon of the Month - Samorine...the blue thing is chock full of nifty goodness
Newcomer of the Month Wytukaze for being nifty on IRC and also sharing my name tongue.gif
Random User of the Month - Is this picked randomly or an award for being random?
Funniest user of the Month - Hobbes, I second what IATB said
Best Signature of the Month - JimiJimi, for the matazone anthem link *giggles and thinks of the greenday thread*
gothictheysay
Best User of the Month - Greeneyes overall. He is witty, he is smart, he is cool, he is teh awesome.

Most Helpful - candice for listening to me rant at her practically every day and comforting me. tongue.gif

Funniest - Daedalus, now that he's talking in IRC he's made me laugh out loud a lot.
{Gothic Angel}
User That Deserves to be a Moderator: Thats just begging for trouble.
Best user of the Month: Greeneyes. See "The thread you cannot disagree in."
Moron of the month: Oooh... We could have fun with this one tongue.gif
User who needs to be adopted: Gothictheysay - she's so cute and ickle! biggrin.gif
Newcomer of the Month: Wytukaze! Cos I say so, thats why.
Nicest User of the Month: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breathes*oooooo
Smartest User of the Month: moop. Cos I already voted for Greeneyes once, and they're about even tongue.gif
Polocrunch
Having said that the award for User Deserving To Be A Mod was controversial, I feel slightly hyporcritical for posting this but:

User That Deserves to be a Moderator: Candice! She's kind, sensible, a regular visitor, firm but just, and wise. What more could you desire from a mod?

EDIT: I think this should be adjusted:

Smartest User of the Month - Hrmmmmmmm.  Polocrunch.

To this:

Biggest Smartarse of the Month - Hrmmmmmmm.  Polocrunch.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
User That Deserves to be a Moderator: Not up to me
Best user of the Month: hmm... Greeneyes tongue.gif he's my nooby pet and I wub.gif him
Coolest user of the Month: Cath, she rocks my socks.
Most helpful user of the Month: Oni for the no more notifications thing, and he's my e-hubby so I have to be nice tongue.gif
Best Icon of the Month: moop!
Newcomer of the Month: Wytukaze, for the same reason Cand and moop put... it's nice to have nice new people in IRC
Nicest User of the Month: hmm... {Gothic Angel} since she just got addicted to IRC (again tongue.gif ) and she's jealous of my NIN ticket wink.gif
Best Signature of the Month: Mr Teapot for the delicate flower thing!

Erm... yeah, I dunno really unsure.gif
Hobbes
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Feb 25 2005, 10:11 PM)
I think that Hobbes deserves 'Funniest User of the Month' because, ahaha, yes his posts in games have always made me laugh a little bit...

QUOTE (moop)
Funniest user of the Month - Hobbes, I second what IATB

WOOHOO!

(said Hobbes, really not feeling at all proud of himself... honest)
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I am currently mulling over nominations. I'll get back to you.
Wytukaze
QUOTE (Hobbes @ Feb 25 2005, 07:01 PM)
Annual Award Ceremony

If it's annual, why are the categories only "...of the Month" ?

</pedancy>

pedantry tongue.gif

</acutepedantry>
Hobbes
QUOTE (Wytukaze @ Feb 26 2005, 02:11 AM)
QUOTE (Hobbes @ Feb 25 2005, 07:01 PM)
Annual Award Ceremony

</pedancy>

pedantry tongue.gif

</acutepedantry>

</humilation> biggrin.gif
JimiJimi
User That Deserves to be a Moderator - Like everyone I think this should be down to Mods and Mata. Wow, that has a really nice ring to it. Mods and Mata. I like it!

Best user of the Month - Depends what you mean by 'best'

Moron of the month - Nah, I'll leave this one...

Coolest user of the Month - CheeseMoose by far, all because of CoBBS and his craziness.

Most helpful user of the Month - Jonman or Kisah, Jonman just for being helpful, and Kisah purely for the cookery thing.

Best Icon of the Month - Samorine for the crazy blue... thing...

Worst Icon of the Month - Umm... probably mine because I'm having trouble with it, but I can't say that because you can't self nominate.

User who needs to be adopted - Someone who hasn't been already.

Newcomer of the Month - Wytukaze for his craziness, and also the fact he's settled in pretty quick

Thread of the Month - CoBBS!

Random User of the Month - voices_in_my_head for thinking up a sparkly rainbow duck

Nicest User of the Month - Candice

Smartest User of the Month - Polocrunch for thinking up the smartarse joke earlier in the thread. T'was very smart.

Funniest user of the Month - Hobbes, for all the hilarious posts he's made

Flamer of the Month - I'm leaving this one too

Spammer of the Month - I'm also leaving this one

Best Profile of the Month - I don't usually check them

Best Signature of the Month - moop, for coming up with something I'm guilty of copying

Most Banned User - I don't really know
voices_in_my_head
Best user of the Month - Hmm... Cheese moose, for creating the coBBS

Coolest user of the Month -I_am_the_best, for being my glue/feathering partner in crime!

Most helpful user of the Month - Jonman, I mean, isn't the point of the ask Jonman thread?

Best Icon of the Month - ohh...I've seen lots and lots of nice ones....but, since she drew it herself, and it's just plain cool, I'll go with samorine.

Worst Icon of the Month - How could I insult someone else's avatar?

Thread of the Month - coBBS.

Nicest User of the Month -That depends. Who wants to give me a cookie?

Smartest User of the Month - I'm thinking mata. wasn't he smart enough to create the site, and the fourums?

Funniest user of the Month - At some point, everyone here has made me laugh....

Spammer of the Month - No way, I'm not getting into that...

Best Profile of the Month -doesn't everyone's profile look the same?

Best Signature of the Month - JimiJimi's. Remember kids, you can't spell funeral without fun!
Forever Unknown
At some point, everyone here has made me laugh

I haven't. Yay me!

I'm no good at this stuff, but here goes... I'm not judging things as a 'month', really, as that would require some kind of memory.

User That Deserves to be a Moderator - Polocrunch. I can't think of a reason. I'm sure there is one.
Best user of the Month - Novander is showing much goodness. I think I'm biased due to his music tastes.
Coolest user of the Month - Um. I don't know. Everyone's a bit wicked.
Most helpful user of the Month - I'm with everyone else's vote of Jonman.
Best Icon of the Month - I can never remember anyone's icons. But Lolo's are always pretty. I also love I_am_the_best's.
Worst Icon of the Month - ... No idea.
User who needs to be adopted - Also, no idea.
Newcomer of the Month - I don't pay attention to who's new. Does that make me bad?
Thread of the Month - I'm not thinking of the 'of the month' thing, as I don't pay attention, but I love the Mata rumour thread.
Random User of the Month - ...
Nicest User of the Month - I've got a soft spot so many people...
Smartest User of the Month - Commiebastard. I've never met someone so very switched-on.
Funniest user of the Month - Polo. Sarcastic bastard that he is.
Flamer of the Month - Meh.
Spammer of the Month - Meh.
Best Profile of the Month - I don't look at profiles, ever. 'Cause I'm crap.
Best Signature of the Month - I don't know. I don't pay attention often, although Tarantino's is fabulously camp.
Most Banned User - ...

Um. I suck. Woo!
Mata
Just to inflate Hobbes' head even more, as soon as I saw this thread title I figured the that 'the most amusing rumours about Mata award' should go to Hobbes because some of them have really given me the giggles.

Oh, and thanks everyone for keeping this nice. I was going to suggest a slightly less controversial edit of that initial list but everyone is being brilliant as usual so I don't think it's needed. You lot really are lovely, you know?

EDIT: In PWM's defence, he's really turned himself around and is now a great member of the forums who I'm really pleased to have on here... Although he probably has skirted banning more times than most people on here! tongue.gif
JimiJimi
How are we gonna vote for these? Now we have all the nominations, we'd need a poll per award, which is 19 polls. The only way we could do it is with some crazy system which Mata/someone creates where we vote every month and nominate etc.

19 polls is a little too much, and that means 228 polls per year, which is way too much.

Someone'll think of something.
Phyllis
I was under the impression that the people we nominated _were_ the people we were voting for.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
This'll take a while:

User That Deserves to be a Moderator - All the people I think should be Moderators are.
Best user of the Month - Mr Teapot, for the London meet.
Moron of the month - Nah, not going to touch that one with a barge pole.
Coolest user of the Month - funked)out frog, she's just damn cool all the time.
Most helpful user of the Month - Kisah, I'm about to ask her a favour and this may sweeten the deal. biggrin.gif
Best Icon of the Month - I like Forever Unknowns.
Worst Icon of the Month - None, no one has anything offensive.
User who needs to be adopted - I don't think I'd trust any of us with a Noob. tongue.gif
Newcomer of the Month - Couldn't say.
Thread of the Month - Name Ri's Wang, for a thread with such smut potential it's stayed reasonably on track. Well, I did say reasonably. laugh.gif
Random User of the Month - Quoth, for sheer volume of randomness.
Nicest User of the Month - Couldn't say.
Smartest User of the Month - Probably someone who posts a lot in issues.
Funniest user of the Month - Polocrunch, I live for the sarcasm.
Flamer of the Month - little_bear, he know why and shouldn't take it personally. wink.gif rolleyes.gif
Spammer of the Month - Dare I...
Best Profile of the Month - Couldn't say.
Best Signature of the Month - Dunno.
Most Banned User - The Tortured Soul. The user that says BAN the most in the Spoon thread.

Yeah, I'm useless. *noddles*
JimiJimi
Still, if that's the case, who's gonna count up all the votes?

Wouldn't it be easier if Mata made some sort of MBA program that we used to vote with?
LoLo
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Feb 27 2005, 09:39 AM)
Still, if that's the case, who's gonna count up all the votes?

Wouldn't it be easier if Mata made some sort of MBA program that we used to vote with?

I don't think this is important enough for Mata to take up his time making some sort of program for us to be able to vote on it.
little_bear
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Feb 27 2005, 06:38 PM)
Flamer of the Month - little_bear, he know why and shouldn't take it personally.  wink.gif  rolleyes.gif

Charmed. wink.gif
mooooooooooopo
Unlike Mata I have too much time on my hands (and fancied doing some PHP since I haven't touched the language in a while) so I got bored and (with a small hand from Candice) made a poll feature for my website and imported the nominations from this thread. If you want to suggest improvements or anything please do, bear in mind the current version was made in a few hours.

http://www.moop.org.uk/~moop/poll.php?id=1

[edit]For the moment this is a pre-poll test for the poll script, and at some point it'll get updated with the most recent nominations and reset (see snuggs and my posts just below this).[/edit]

And now for a safety/internet security announcement.

<privacy waffle>
The poll will not ask you for any login information or passwords, voters are tracked by their IP address. Things are done in such a way that there is no way for me to retrieve a users IP from the poll database or link a vote to a specific user, so everything is essentially anonymous while maintaining the "one user one vote" ideal.
Only the total number of votes for each option and wether a user has voted in the overall poll is recorded. Likewise raw IP addresses are not recorded. Instead they are passed through a one way hashing algorithm (MD5) which maintains the uniqueness of the IP address while scrambling it in such a way that it is impossible to return to the original data.
</privacy waffle>
Snugglebum the Destroyer
That's damn cool, Moop. smile.gif

However, I think before doing that we should let a lot more people offer nominations. *noddles*
mooooooooooopo
Good idea that! Nobody take the poll for the moment, I'll update the nominations and reset it at some point in the future, basically whenever people want voting to start. smile.gif

(well you can take it but it won't count for anything)
little_bear
@ DHG: Why haven't you voted. tongue.gif

Oh, and moop, can we keep Snugglebum's vote for me as Flamer of the Month. It means I actually win something. wink.gif

tongue.gif
CommieBastard
I've not been that active here recently, so some of these might be odd.

Candice! I told Mata that ages ago, can't believe he didn't listen to me...
Her or PsychWardMike.
Or Polocrunch.

Best user of the Month
Hmm, tricky. I'm going to go for Feyliya, for starting up the Matazone Guild.

Coolest user of the Month
Cool? That'd be funked)out_frog, then biggrin.gif

Most helpful user of the Month
kisah for the cooking thread.

Thread of the Month
Name Ri's Wang by the inestimable Polocrunch.

Nicest User of the Month
Mata for obscene amounts of patience with certain users that I'd've banned outright.

Smartest User of the Month
Polocrunch, King of Issues.

Funniest user of the Month
Probably Polocrunch again, though by now I've given him a suspicious number of nominations... questions shall be asked in Parliament, I assure you!
LoLo
Like Commie I haven't been around much so I did my best.

User That Deserves to be a Moderator - I'm not sure we need anymore moderators, as it is everyone always beats me to getting to do any mod type work.
Best user of the Month - I'm going to say Kisah on this one
Moron of the month - No comment
Coolest user of the Month - I'm with others on funked(out frog
Most helpful user of the Month - Jonman
Best Icon of the Month - Kisah because it makes me want to sing happy feet
Random User of the Month - it's random so let's see what I click on first when I do a random search with my eyes closed.....Hamlet-Paracelsus
Nicest User of the Month - Jaq
Smartest User of the Month - commie because he always seems smart.
Funniest user of the Month - Polo
Arachnidoc18
Smartes user of the month- Mata. Spews out theorem like it's nobody,s business.
Polocrunch
User That Deserves to be a Moderator - Yah, well I said it before: Candice
Best user of the Month - believe, for not running away because she's the only conservative hereabouts. Hurrah for diversity of opinion.
Coolest user of the Month - Golly. Ummm... Righteous, for not suing me about the Vagina Buster thread.
Most helpful user of the Month - It's a toss-up between moop, for making that poll, and kisah, for the cookery thread.
Best Icon of the Month - Forever Unknown; I still love that bunny thing.
Thread of the Month - Easy peasy: Cooking With Kisah
Smartest User of the Month - CommieBastard, every time. He, like, knows stuff.
Funniest user of the Month - Snugglebum
Spammer of the Month - philo. *giggle*
Best Profile of the Month - MistressAlti. That some good stuff.
Best Signature of the Month: Mata!
dancing hamster guy
Glad to see a lot of interest

User That Deserves to be a Moderator - Psychwardmike

Best user of the Month - pgrmdave - he hasn't bin here long but has contributed a lot

Moron of the month - EDIT: You really are asking for a warning here mate, please try to stop flaming yeah? Deeply sorry - forgot the "no opinion policy"

Coolest user of the Month - Cheesemoose

Most helpful user of the Month - Who else but Jonman...

Best Icon of the Month - although I really like mine, I keep going back to moop's cos I still can't catch what it says

Worst Icon of the Month - eli4rhodz cos they were the newest when I checked and haven't got one

User who needs to be adopted - " " " "

Newcomer of the Month - " " " "

Thread of the Month - cult of brother black sheep

Random User of the Month - Quoth the raven

Nicest User of the Month - Cheesemoose cos he gave me a pound

Smartest User of the Month - Despite what he seems little_bear is quite smart

Funniest user of the Month - moop's a funny guy

Flamer of the Month - My good friend little_bear

Spammer of the Month - well I can't put myself (damn my own rules) so it will have to be little_bear again

Best Profile of the Month - ermm ... Feyliya's is the longest I've seen

Best Signature of the Month - Cheesemoose - so many links so little time...

Most Banned User - even I don't know why I put that ...
Moosh
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Feb 28 2005, 11:45 AM)
Best Icon of the Month - although I really like mine, I keep going back to moop's cos I still can't catch what it says

Try pausing it /spam

User That Deserves to be a Moderator - er... dunno

Best user of the Month - Erin cos she's my n00b and she came back

Moron of the month - none

Coolest user of the Month - DHG cos he's got a cool name and he said me

Most helpful user of the Month - Obviously Jonman

Best Icon of the Month - Samourine

Worst Icon of the Month - dunno

User who needs to be adopted - dunno

Newcomer of the Month - Wytukaze cos he's funny on IRC

Thread of the Month - Name Ri's Wang

Random User of the Month - Quoth

Nicest User of the Month - Snoo cos I like the sound of the name

Smartest User of the Month - Mata

Funniest user of the Month - Hobbes

Flamer of the Month - dunno

Spammer of the Month - me!

Best Profile of the Month - Dunno

Best Signature of the Month - Jimi

Most Banned User - dunno
Usurper MrTeapot
User That Deserves to be a Moderator - candice
Best user of the Month - How do I judge 'best user'...I'll just say moop and hope it goes away.
Coolest user of the Month - Froggeh!
Most helpful user of the Month - ManJon
Newcomer of the Month - Wytukaze
Thread of the Month - Late Night Haiku thread
Random User of the Month - I randomly looked at the online list and saw p@ (SPS).
Nicest User of the Month- Cath! Cos she rocks.
Smartest User of the Month - Commie
Funniest user of the Month - Like most people have also said, MrPoliocrotch
Most Banned User - Looks like it'll be DHG now...
froggle-rock
Okies after much deliberation, here are my nominations:

Best user of the Month - Mr Teapot, he gave us the free head set thingy link. Even if it ain't arrived yet, it was still a 'best' thing to do in my eyes.

Coolest user of the Month - Hobbs, coz he is back, and he makes me smile.

Most helpful user of the Month - I'll go with Jonman, after all he does have an entire thread dedicated to advising others.

Newcomer of the Month - Wytukaze, I seen him the most in IRC, hehe.

Thread of the Month - Name Righteous's Wang, coz.

Random User of the Month - I randomly looked at the online list and saw Quoth.

Nicest User of the Month- Lill Pie Fairy, even though I've not seen her about recently sad.gif

Smartest User of the Month - Forever Unknow, coz she is way smarter than she gives herself credit for.

Funniest user of the Month - Snuggs, I've been on the forum sporadically over the last few weeks, read a post by Snugs and just cracked up!

Thankie for my nominations btw smile.gif
PsychWardMike
Okay, nepotism at its finest: all positive awards nominations from me shall be divided between:

Spiffy, Righteous, Mata, Commie Bastard, artistUnknown, trunksgirl, pgrmdave, Mistress Alti, ravein, and gothictheysay.

Notable mentions for people in a positive light:

Saucy Tara, Snugglebum, funked out frog, and Lolo.

To any of you who did not make my list... sorry. better luck next time. Try to appease me better.

Hah! biggrin.gif

-Mike
Polocrunch
*dances for Mike*

VOTE FOR ME! GODAMNIT! tongue.gif
mooooooooooopo
Hmm, so, time to reset the voting page now? smile.gif

Anyone disagree?
Jaq
User That Deserves to be a Moderator: Candice
Best user of the Month: Mata That man is very patient, like Commie said...
Coolest user of the Month: Commie Bastard
Most helpful user of the Month: Polocrunch
Best Icon of the Month: LoLo
Newcomer of the Month:wytukaze
Thread of the Month: Schaedenfreude (sp?!sp?!sp?!sp?!)
Random User of the Month:Novander
Nicest User of the Month: Kisah
Best Signature of the Month: Moop
Righteous
Best user of the Month: Polocrunch. His posts are informative, smart-assed and funny, sometimes within the same post.

Coolest user of the Month: Mata, of course.

Most helpful user of the Month: LoLo. She's good for random questions.

Best Icon of the Month: For U's. It's fun to watch.

Worst Icon of the Month: PsychWardMike's as it does nothing to hide how much of a Capcom fanboy he is.

Thread of the Month: "Name Ri's Wang". It's the only thread to ever exist that can make me blush.

Random User of the Month: Quoth (the Raven)

Nicest User of the Month: Trunks Girl

Smartest User of the Month: MissyAlti. I wish sometimes I would never have met her because I know I can never be that good.

Funniest user of the Month: Polocrunch.

Best Profile of the Month: MissyAlti

Best Signature of the Month: Mata

EDIT: And Polo, why would I want to sue you (or any bad thing, for that matter) over your thread dedicated my my Johnson? Look at how many people had fun with it. Embarassing or not, I got a kick out of it.
Hobbes
Just a few nominations.

Most Helpful users of the Month: Two nominations... Mr Fuzzy, for technical genius to keep this site up and running. And DarkInferno for providing us with the 'Profile Card' button which went missing.

Best Icon of the Month: little_bear... it may be one of the tiniest on the boards, but I love it.

Newcomer of the Month: Novander

Funniest user of the Month: Quoth(The Raven)... for his persistent attempts at acronyms of MATA.

There's other people that deserve a mention, I'm just trying to fit them in a category smile.gif I'll be back.
Sir Psycho Sexy
what? No man-whore of the month award? damn....

this is reminicant of the Mata Awards...catagories weren't so strict though....
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Mar 5 2005, 04:43 PM)
what? No man-whore of the month award? damn....

The catagories were so there could be at least two nominations each.

You man-whore you.

*polishes SPS's trophy*
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Mar 4 2005, 07:15 PM)
Okay, nepotism at its finest:  all positive awards nominations from me shall be divided between:

Spiffy, Righteous, Mata, Commie Bastard, artistUnknown, trunksgirl, pgrmdave, Mistress Alti, ravein, and gothictheysay.

Notable mentions for people in a positive light:

Saucy Tara, Snugglebum, funked out frog, and Lolo.

To any of you who did not make my list...  sorry.  better luck next time.  Try to appease me better.

Hah! biggrin.gif

-Mike

That's a good way to get your responses completely ignored, since they don't fit into the voting system. Very fair but difficult since it's hard to add a 1/10th or 1/4 of an option to a poll. smile.gif
PsychWardMike
Alright. Polocrunch, for his dancability, wins some sort of award.

Or sex.

Whichever is cheaper.
Polocrunch
Surprise me!
I_am_the_best
I think that Feyliya deserves an award of some kind because she's always come across to me as a really ncie person...

So I nominate her for nicest user. (is it too late though?)
elphaba2
I second that one. Incidentally, most of my nominations are ties as everyone is so consistently awesome here.

User That Deserves to be a Moderator : Candice or Polocrunch.
Best user of the Month : Monsieur Mata himself
Funniest user of the Month : Can we fuse Hobbes and Polocrunch into a two-headed (but hilarious) monstrosity?
Coolest user of the Month : Difficult, difficult. funked)out frog and Madame Snugglebum are both very cool. I dual-nominate them.
Most helpful user of the Month : Mr. Fuzzy, Jonman and Mata
Best Icon of the Month : Mata's, because they always make me squint at my screen at late hours of the night
Thread of the Month : Catching Snowflakes on Your Tongue is so good-hearted--I must nominate it. I think it'd cry if I didn't.
Nicest User of the Month : *points at start of post and I_am_the_best's post*
Best Signature of the Month : Oh no! CommieBastard changed his signature! Well, then, Mata's is simple and quite worth a giggle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.