Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Helppppppppppppp
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Erin
under my name it says warn and has 5 blocks..what the heck does that mean? did i do somthing wrong?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Nope - that's your warn level. Only you can see it (although we all have one).

I think that when you're warned it goes down a bar? If you've got all five blocks then you're a good girl. wink.gif
Erin
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Feb 25 2005, 03:58 PM)
Nope - that's your warn level.  Only you can see it (although we all have one).

I think that when you're warned it goes down a bar?  If you've got all five blocks then you're a good girl.  wink.gif

oh..okies. yay. tongue.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
saucy_tara
Yep, Snuggs is right Erin, you're a good girl. Altho the temptation to go mad one night and give everyone 100% warns is rising...bwahahaha evil.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Yep, Snuggs is right Erin, you're a good girl. Altho the temptation to go mad one night and give everyone 100% warns is rising...bwahahaha

*restrains Tara*

Nooo - the power she wields as a Mod has gone to Taras head!!!

We're all doomed people - DOOMED!! blink.gif
Erin
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Feb 26 2005, 03:15 PM)
Yep, Snuggs is right Erin, you're a good girl. Altho the temptation to go mad one night and give everyone 100% warns is rising...bwahahaha evil.gif

eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ohmy.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.