Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Marriage Of Cheesemoose And Iatb
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I_am_the_best
Well, the title says it all really but ho. CheeseMoose and I are getting e-married. Yay! I don't know when, or who is going to be all the cool best man/bridesmaid dudes but I assume CheeseMoose chooses best man and I pick the bridesmaids. Hehe... Well... smile.gif
Moosh
Yay wub.gif

Bestman will be JimiJimi unless he objects, other than that i leave it all to you my dear and I bid you good night as I have to go and do stuff, Bye wub.gif
I_am_the_best
I guess Voices will be a bridesmaid.. how many bridesmaids are there? Just one?

Good night my darling e-fiancee wub.gif
JimiJimi
Bllody hell, you two are getting married? I'm not up to date with current events am I? I didn't even know you two were close other than friends! Well, good look to you with your e-marriage (unless it's a real marriage and I've been grossly misinformed, but seeing as IATB called you e-fiancee, I'm assuming it's an e-marriage)

And seeing as it's only an e-marriage, and hopefully I won't have to travel anywhere, yeah, best man is fine.

Well, as I said earlier, good luck to both of you.

*Offers e-luck*

There you go. An infinite supply of e-luck.
voices_in_my_head
bridesmaid? works for me! And if I'm thinking right, there is one maid of honor, and then as many bridesmaids as you want.
little_bear
Can I be the one who comes along and spoils things?
I_am_the_best
Oh, well then you can be the maid of honour, Voices (you know what it is, I don't meh) and maybe Trunks_Girl and Quoth can be bridesmaids! Fun times!

Hehe, what are you going to do Little Bear? Hehe. Ask CheeseMoose, he's in charge of the men...
trunks_girl26
Yay! I get to be a bridesmaid!!!

And don't worry, if LB gets out of hand.....I'll just threaten to tell his secret! Mwahaha!!!

I wonder....can Tobias be the ring barer?
voices_in_my_head
This doesn't involve me wearing a pink dress, does it?
little_bear
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 7 2005, 11:44 PM)
And don't worry, if LB gets out of hand.....I'll just threaten to tell his secret! Mwahaha!!!

You wouldn't dare....

dry.gif

Actually, PM me, cause I don't know what my secret is...
trunks_girl26
Of course I wouldn't.....as long as you behave happy.gif

And if you play your cards right, you might just be able to run around naked happy.gif
little_bear
Allowed? Allowed you say?

Pfft, I laugh at your wedding 'rules'!

*strips and streaks*
dancing hamster guy
QUOTE (little_bear @ Mar 8 2005, 12:09 AM)

You wouldn't dare....

dry.gif

What secret little_bear?

(Go on you can tell me)

Oh and good luck to IATB and cheesemoose!
little_bear
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Mar 8 2005, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (little_bear @ Mar 8 2005, 12:09 AM)

You wouldn't dare....

dry.gif

What secret little_bear?

(Go on you can tell me)

Oh and good luck to IATB and cheesemoose!

(Actually, I don't know myself... blink.gif )
Moosh
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 7 2005, 09:52 PM)
Bllody hell, you two are getting married? I'm not up to date with current events am I? I didn't even know you two were close other than friends! Well, good look to you with your e-marriage (unless it's a real marriage and I've been grossly misinformed, but seeing as IATB called you e-fiancee, I'm assuming it's an e-marriage)

And seeing as it's only an e-marriage, and hopefully I won't have to travel anywhere, yeah, best man is fine.

Well, as I said earlier, good luck to both of you.

*Offers e-luck*

There you go. An infinite supply of e-luck.

It wasn't exactly a long planned thing, I usggested it about 20 past 9 last night and IATB made this thread. Before that we had never mentioned it between us. And yes it is an e-wedding.

QUOTE (little_bear @ Mar 7 2005, 10:29 PM)
Can I be the one who comes along and spoils things?

You can asume the role of 'embarassing old relative' if you want

QUOTE (little_bear @ Mar 8 2005, 12:08 AM)
Allowed?  Allowed you say?

Pfft, I laugh at your wedding 'rules'!

*strips and streaks*

And there was me thinking nudity was compulsary
little_bear
You can assume the role of 'embarassing old relative' if you want

*rubs mark off CMs nose*

*pulls ears playfully*

And there was me thinking nudity was compulsary

Excellent.
I_am_the_best
Wow, a wedding in the birthday suit.. this is going to be interesting! laugh.gif

Any ideas on time CheeseMoose?
Moosh
Knowing the people here it would degenerate in that direction pretty soon anyway, this way we can skip the stripping part

Whenevers good for you, what time zone are you in?
Novander
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 8 2005, 06:23 PM)
You certainly seem to know a lot about your bride-to-be tongue.gif

Best wishes to the both of you!
I_am_the_best
I'm in England. So the whole Greenwhich meantime thingy. You?
JimiJimi
I also be in the land of Eng.
Moosh
QUOTE (Novander @ Mar 8 2005, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 8 2005, 06:23 PM)
You certainly seem to know a lot about your bride-to-be tongue.gif

Best wishes to the both of you!

I know loads, just not her exact geographical location, problem?

and thanks btw to all those who have said best wishes, congratulation etc.

I'm am also in England so timing shouldn't be a problem.

We need more people, anyone who wants an official role sign here:

CheeseMoose - Groom
IATB - Bride
Jimi - Best Man
Voices - Bridesmaid
Ange - Bridesmaid
Quoth - Bridesmaid
Little_bear - Embarrasing Old Relative
Porcelainwarrior - Organist
DLCP - person who shows up and tells everyone about how "*you guys were -----------------That big when I first met you?"
voices_in_my_head
I'm in america... I think my timezone's central, though...

a nude wedding? the photos ought to be interesting.....
Quoth(The Raven)
Always a bridesmaid, never a...

Yay! I get to be a Bridesmaid! assuming I'm online, at the time...
depressed lonely crazy person
Can I come and tell every one about how *you guys were -----------------That big when I first met you?

* may not be true
porcelainwarrior
Have you guys decided who's going to officiate yet? I seem to remember it was usually LoLo who did the ceremonies.

And if the post hasn't filled yet can I be the organist? Just cause I love e-weddings and take part even when it has nothing to do with me tongue.gif
Moosh
Feel free to say that DLCP

and yes porce can be organist.
JimiJimi
How do these e-marriages actually work? I don't quite get how a marriage on a forum could function without a lot of refreshing and spamming (as in one whole post just to say 'I do').
Moosh
Like this:

Chan and Cand

Commie and Frog

Cath and Mr Teapot

Snoo and Oni

But not like this

Manji and Vic...ish
JimiJimi
*Begins affixing various camera and sound rigs around churchy place, some cameras affixed on cables and controlled via remote control (for flying overhead shots), some cameras high up in corners, and overhead condenser microphones above the altar, including one in the crowd to maximise applaud and make it sound like double the people attended. Everyone loves protools.*

There. Everything ready for the big day.

*Whilst IATB and CM aren't looking, cameras are placed inside their eyes so everyone can see what they were both looking at during the ceremony.*
voices_in_my_head
How can you put camaras into someone's eyes without them knowing?
I mean, you'd think it'd be pretty obvious.
Feyliya
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 9 2005, 09:30 AM)
How do these e-marriages actually work? I don't quite get how a marriage on a forum could function without a lot of refreshing and spamming (as in one whole post just to say 'I do').

It functions just like that! That's the whole point! A gigantic spammy celebration of the couple (or more)'s e-wub.gif!
JimiJimi
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Mar 9 2005, 11:39 PM)
How can you put camaras into someone's eyes without them knowing?
I mean, you'd think it'd be pretty obvious.

Come on voices, it's an e-marriage! This is the internet! Things aren't meant to make sense, are they?
porcelainwarrior
An e-marriage is a month-long commitment to make the gushy wub face wub.gif everytime you speak to your e-hubby/missus then forget who's married to who, who's played checkers with who, who's got kids and eventually get e-divorced to start all over again...

Then you forget about the e-divorce and your new marriage and start making the wub face at the wrong forumite leading to e-handbag bashing and cake fights!

Or at least that's what usually happens...

Yay!
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 10 2005, 11:14 AM)
Come on voices, it's an e-marriage! This is the internet! Things aren't meant to make sense, are they?

Not around Matazone, they aren't!
little_bear
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Mar 11 2005, 12:20 AM)
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 10 2005, 11:14 AM)

Not around Matazone, they aren't!

Ho Ho! Kerrrazy! Positively Zany!

Did I over-do the sarcasm a tad there, I couldn't tell...
trunks_girl26
I think the Zany may have put it a bit over the top there tongue.gif
Moosh
And the third 'r' in Kerrrazy
little_bear
sad.gif

Damn.
I_am_the_best
Yeee. We have a time for the wedding! smile.gif Monday at 8:00! Can everyone make it?
Moosh
That's GMT by the way
voices_in_my_head
Well, I'm taking the guess that england's about 6 hours ahead.... meaning that'll put me at 2:00....

If It's in the morning, no way. If it's in the afternoon, then I'll be there.
Moosh
Why would we do it in the morning? It's 8pm
voices_in_my_head
you never know, some people just like getting up early!
Erin
eeeeeeeeeeee. yay. Congratulations ya'll. everyone is getting e-married these days. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I'm so happp--e for ya'll!!!!! biggrin.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Much as I'd like to attend, my Calculations put your wedding at sometime during the time I'm officially offline... sad.gif . But I wish you well...
JimiJimi
8pm GMT. Right, must remember that. Monday. 8pm. Right.

Just involves a lot of refreshing and post count increasing, then.

*Sets up home recording studio in the church's vestry with mixing desk and 2" analogue reel-to-reel tape*

Everything's ready with the recording now, guys...
I_am_the_best
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Mar 12 2005, 07:01 AM)
Much as I'd like to attend, my Calculations put your wedding at sometime during the time I'm officially offline...  sad.gif . But I wish you well...

Oh no! How come? sad.gif
Moosh
My calculations put Quoth at EST so that would be 3pm. That's not good, it's a shame Quoth can't come.

Thanks Erin, I hope you will be joining us?

And why are you recording it Jimi?
voices_in_my_head
For laughs after we've all e-sobered up!

As for quoth, I'll save some wedding cake for you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.