Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
patback87
Haha, many of you already know me, due to some circumstances, which came to my attention. Anyway I have moved on and started the tedious process of watermarking all my picture and reuploading them to my account once that is done I will share a few with all of you, I took some tonight, there not Manteno, but one is funny, it's a gas statoin and they used two, 5 for two's on the sign, it funny.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (patback87 @ Mar 13 2005, 12:13 AM)
Haha, many of you already know me, due to some circumstances, which came to my attention.  Anyway I have moved on and started the tedious process of watermarking all my picture and reuploading them to my account once that is done I will share a few with all of you, I took some tonight, there not Manteno, but one is funny, it's a gas statoin and they used two, 5 for two's on the sign, it funny.

WElcome aboard... Expect some general craziness in welcomes from the forum... You will meet Dragons, Cats, Bunnies, Monkeys, Ravens, and many other animal members... We even have a comodo Dragon lurking about the premises... laugh.gif But don't worry. We don't bite. Unless you ask really nicely... laugh.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Oh, and almost forgot... Hamsters too. (Dancing Hamster Guy would never forgive me for that omission...) laugh.gif
patback87
Sounds like a great community.

I trust no one will steal this one so here is one I took tonight that I thought was funny.

I call it, "This is why gas is so high"
Moosh
Greetings and welcome to thr Matazone Experiance. Please keep all limbs inside the thread at all times
little_bear
Yow! S'up biatch!

Translation: "Why hallo dear sir! How are you old boy!?"
mooooooooooopo
Welcome to the forums.

*tapes to ceiling in the traditional manner of greeting*

Bye now. smile.gif
voices_in_my_head
Ha...that is pretty funny....

anyway...
*hands patback a kitten*
Enjoiy!
(I think that Emma is still in the Wedding thread, although I'm not too sure...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.