Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dave The Rastafarian
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
oscarhilton
My website (where you can see other stuff i created) smile.gif

here is Dave episode 1 Dave 1

dave 2Dave 2

dave 3Dave 3

DAVE 4 COMING SOON
Moosh
Linkys not working sad.gif
dancing hamster guy
Nothing here either - building my anticipation for nothing...
Sir Psycho Sexy
Some interesting ideas, in that, I particularly like the way the speech forms for each character, it'd be interesting to see how that works for new characters. The animation may not be top class but these things get better over time. One slightly nit-picky things though, firstly, if he's Rastafarian, why is his theme tune a little rocky number??
patback87
They are preatty good, and I like your movie on there too. Great stuff keep working at it, looking forward to Dave 4.
oscarhilton
DAVE 4 IS NOW ON MY WEBSITE. ( I may need to sort some things out though)
oscarhilton
the link for episode 4 is:

click
JimiJimi
You have an odd animating style, but for one thing, it's consistent. With my animations, the style changes almost totally from animation to animation, depending on mood and time. But anyway, it's an odd series, I watched it without realising my speakers were muted. But anyway, it's pretty good, and like I said earlier I like the odd, simple animating style. You could do with audio for the characters, unless there is audio and I didn't notice them when I unmuted my speakers.

I'm repeating myself now.
oscarhilton
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 25 2005, 07:30 PM)
You have an odd animating style, but for one thing, it's consistent. With my animations, the style changes almost totally from animation to animation, depending on mood and time. But anyway, it's an odd series, I watched it without realising my speakers were muted. But anyway, it's pretty good, and like I said earlier I like the odd, simple animating style. You could do with audio for the characters, unless there is audio and I didn't notice them when I unmuted my speakers.

I'm repeating myself now.

The odd is what i go for. I never knew i'd bother making more episodes but i got into boredom. Then depression. Then boredom again. Episode after episode I got more attached. blink.gif Anyway, Thanks for viewing lol
sarcastic150
Guten taag frau Oscar!

Dave The Rastafarian is rubbish!! mad.gif Just joking!! biggrin.gif It's great!!!!!! tongue.gif You may need too work on the theme though...mabye some reggae!!!!????
sarcastic150
By the way JimmyJimmy the reasoon that there is no audio for the charecters speech is because it adds too the atmosphere of an eerie world with drug addicts and alcaholics if speech was used it would be somewhat fuzzy as i'm sure ooscar has no professional recording equipment. This would taint the crisp animation and make it seem tacky and unwatchable. That would be a great shame because Dave The Rastafarian is a great animation. ROCK ON DAVE!!! biggrin.gif
oscarhilton
QUOTE (sarcastic150 @ May 21 2005, 08:08 PM)
By the way JimmyJimmy the reasoon that there is no audio for the charecters speech is because it adds too the atmosphere of an eerie world with drug addicts and alcaholics if speech was used it would be somewhat fuzzy as i'm sure ooscar has no professional recording equipment. This would taint the crisp animation and make it seem tacky and unwatchable. That would be a great shame because Dave The Rastafarian is a great animation. ROCK ON DAVE!!! biggrin.gif

Go jack! And welcome to the Forums!
depressed lonely crazy person
dave 3 isn't working.
I like the others
oscarhilton
You don't really see many cartoons about Rastafarians and such... And we kind of needed a character to help the rest though there terrible lives.

I might work on a new character thatís like whacked on speed or something smile.gif hee hee hee

Thank you for watching it!
arachnidoc17
Well, I like how their speech kinda corresponds with what kinda drug they're on.

Needs some cool "high" scense though...
oscarhilton
Mmmmm.... yes

I tried by making dave go into that drug trip in the 1st episode....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.