Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wedding Ceremony
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
pgrmdave
Groom is present and accounted for.
monkey_called_narth
BRIDE!!! thats me!!! *bounces*
monkey_called_narth
we need somone to do the ceramony...
trunks_girl26
*runs in panting.....dressed in a partial best man suit, with exotic jewelery and hopping on one foot in order to put her other shoe on*

Best Ange.....*falls on face* .....here
pgrmdave
I see you're on time, and well dressed to boot tongue.gif
FeralPolyglot
Awww, the bride and groom.. *applauds* Mazel Tov! Your dress is gorgeous, dear. smile.gif
trunks_girl26
Well....it was rather dark.....and I had to rummage through the depths of DOOM to find real shoes happy.gif

*Whips out a fishbowl of pina colada and gulps while no one is looking*
pgrmdave
Well, FeralPolyglot, since you're the only other person on, besides the groom, bride, best ange, and google bot, do you want to officiate?
monkey_called_narth
*wonders where te rest of the wedding party is...*
*begins sipping corona in the back waiting for everyone to show up*
pgrmdave
And all those present, feel free to help yourselves to the bar, it's free!
trunks_girl26
*continues to gulp fishbowl- openly this time*

*sends out shocks to all the shock collars she placed on the rest of the wedding party*
pgrmdave
ow! Why did I agree to wear this thing?
FeralPolyglot
whee! FREE MINI-BAR!!! *puts 5 bottles of alcohol into purse* I love the decorations y'all put up. Very nice. You have _GOT_ to give me the name of your wedding planner.
monkey_called_narth
*giggles having put her shock collar on dave*
FeralPolyglot
OUCH! Umm, this collar thingie is sorta chafing. I know, it's so cute and matches my outfit, but come on... Comfort or style??? ... *sits and gets shocked but tries to look fabulous while he tries to make his decision*
pgrmdave
I suppose that we shouldn't let all this alcohol go to waste...

*pours himself a shot of whiskey, looks at it, then decides to drink from the bottle*
trunks_girl26
See? I told you they worked tongue.gif

The wedding's official now that the officiator's gotten drunk

*whips out washing machine from CM's wedding*
pgrmdave
Oooh, spinny things....
FeralPolyglot
Ooooo, Maytag. Good pick. Common wedding present nowadays?
monkey_called_narth
*dances about in a dunken haze in ehr dressing room wondering where her flower girl is... and whos going to marry her and dave*
trunks_girl26
*A slightly frazzled Tobias and Emma pop out of the washing machine*

Told ya it'd be more fun in there.

:blinks:
pgrmdave
*Pascal looks on in seething jealousy*

Calm down Pascal, here, have a Hard Lemonade.
FeralPolyglot
*humms happily to self as he pours several alcohols into a Dixie cup and has removed his collar. The collar is now around his purse strap looking still pretty and shiny*
monkey_called_narth
*blink blink* maybe we should wait untill tommorow...
trunks_girl26
*Throws Pascal in with the two, sets the machine on delicate*

Well, now that that's done....

*throws FeralPolyglot into officiator-esque attire*

Ok, now that you're officially officiating......officiate!
pgrmdave
sad.gif
FeralPolyglot
*pout* Did the invitations get lost in the mail? Or did people get lost? This place took me forever to drive to. I passed the same Exxon station 12 times!
pgrmdave
We could see just how long we could drag out this wedding...If we wait long enough, someone else will come on...
FeralPolyglot
If somebody buys me "Performing Marriages for Dummies" or something where I could learn how to, I'd do the ceremony for y'all. Do some sorta hand-fasting thing or w/e. lol
trunks_girl26
hmmm.......unleeeeeeeeeees

*dons half officiator and half best Ange suit -Twoface anyone?*

I could always handle both *commences exteme shocking*
FeralPolyglot
Hmm, lemme check. *rummages in Mary Poppins-esque purse* AH! *pulls out "How to E-Wed people for Dummies"* It's 1st edition. But I've only ever read the hand-fasting section...
trunks_girl26
YAY!

Someone to officiate!

*spins in circles in excitement, effectively mowing down Dave and Narth*
monkey_called_narth
*continues dancing about in her chaging room all drunk like and such waiting for the loud music to start she she could stop danceing...*
pgrmdave
OWWW - Stop it with the shocking already! I'm getting double shocked!
FeralPolyglot
But I don't want trunks_girl to have bought her Two-Face suit for nothing... We could both do it?
FeralPolyglot
I've never married anyone before either. Do you guys mind being Guinea Pigs? *means no offense to anyone from Guinea or their swine*
monkey_called_narth
doesnt matter who does it.... just do it
trunks_girl26
Oh, alright......*tosses the remote into the washing machine*

Hmm......*whips out of her back pocket a band of sorts and a trampoline*
pgrmdave
Please, anybody just do it, but...no shocking..?
FeralPolyglot
Ok, I guess I'll try. Plz feel free to help if you want. *cues Wedding March to be played by small old woman in a horrible pink and green striped dress at the organ*
pgrmdave
*starts to wobble down aisle*
FeralPolyglot
Dearly Beloved. We have gathered here today to pay our last respects to Dave and MonkeyCalledNarth as they pass into the next life... Oh wait. Sorry. Wrong section. That's Funeral. *turns to Weddings/Handfastings section*
trunks_girl26
*points Narth in the right direction and gives a small nudge*
FeralPolyglot
Ah, here we go. Dearly Beloved. We are gathered here today to unite--Dave and MonkeyCalle--*sigh* has she walked down the aisle yet? *yells* Monkey! 'You there?
monkey_called_narth
*wonders when shes supposed to walk down the isle and waits out front impatantly*
FeralPolyglot
*Yells: Narth, here's your cue! Come on in! The old woman at the organ's almost ready to pass out!*
monkey_called_narth
*stunbles down the isle in a hurried fassion nearly tripping over some random washing machein*
pgrmdave
*Supports the lovely bride, as she stumbles in a drunked fashion.*
trunks_girl26
*takes a seat on top of the washing machine to get a good view*

*waits patiently for the smexing*
pgrmdave
There will be NO smex here
only SMEX, I will not tolerate such a dirty thing tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.