Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wedding Ceremony
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
monkey_called_narth
*feels up dave* it was an accident i swear!
FeralPolyglot
Ah, here's the georgious bride. Ok. Everyone here? *looks around* Good. Ok. Dearly Beloved we are gathered here today before these friends and freaks to join together this man and this woman in HTML matrimony. This Matrimony is an honorable and cherished estate and should not be entered into lightly, but rather with--- Oh sod it all. This book's too wordy. Dave, do you take Narth with all her problems and beauty to be your E-Wife? (You can say speech or vows here)
trunks_girl26
but what about SmEx?

*randomly SmExes everyone in the room*

Eww.....I just SmExed the organ........
pgrmdave
I do (simple is best)
FeralPolyglot
*Cue old lady crying in audience because it's a wedding* And Narth, will you have Dave to be your wedded E-husband, with all of his problems and beauty? (Insert Narth's Beautiful Vows and Speeches here)
monkey_called_narth
yes
FeralPolyglot
Alright, Let's see here.. Part II: The Rings. Ok, who's got the shinies?
pgrmdave
Best Ange, that's your job
FeralPolyglot
*Turns expectantly to BestAnge* The rings?...
trunks_girl26
*sits with blank expression on her face*

blink.gif

Oh wait! That's my cue!.........crap.......ok, WHO stole the rings?
monkey_called_narth
*removes rings from her dress saying "opps" and sildes on on daves finger and then one on her own befor hopping on dave and kissing him
trunks_girl26
*Rumages blindly*.......AHA!

I remember now....I thought they were pretty, so I turned them into nice earings......shame to lose such a cute pair.....but here ya go!
FeralPolyglot
Ok, Now w/ the power invested in me by the people here. I now pronounce you E-Man and E-Wife. You may kiss the--Oh, you've already gotten there.. Ok. Oh wait.... Any objections?
FeralPolyglot
Oh! The rings! Yay. Thank you, ok, each take the ring you're going to give to the other and person and repeat after me... "With this ring, I thee E-Wed. Let it be a symbol of our E-Faith and our E-Love."
monkey_called_narth
no! *narthie has to go to bed*
trunks_girl26
I object to the fact that my drink's empty!

*runs over to the bar and tops herself off*
pgrmdave
*kisses back*
*SMEXES monkey_called_narth*
Come on, lets run off to our honeymoon tongue.gif
monkey_called_narth
*runs off to the honey moon*
FeralPolyglot
Oh! Ok, Y'all are wed. I say it and it's done. Go Smex like the dickens and be happy and all that stuff. E-Man and E-Wife. Be done. Yay! *throws rice*
trunks_girl26
*is left to SMEX alone*
FeralPolyglot
*Organ lady plays the song. "Doo doo doot doo doo doo"* Oh, aren't they pretty? *they run down aisle*
trunks_girl26
Don't forget the washing machine with various creatures inside!
FeralPolyglot
Alright, You two can have the church to smex in. Just wipe off any residue. The E-Lord doesn't like a dirty house. *goes to E-Wedder's room and peeks through peephole.* hehehe
trunks_girl26
*sets washingmachine to extrasudsy to get maximum clean SMEXING*
FeralPolyglot
*Looks thru peephole and notes lack of smexing. They've left and he goes out to clean up church and mess left by people jumping outta washing machines* Oh, my-- GUYS! You left the alcoho--
FeralPolyglot
*idea dawns on FeralPolyglot and he takes all remaining alcohol, stuffs it in purse and tries to waddle outta the church nonchalantly with purse that is as big as a small Volkswagon.* happy.gif I love weddings...
Feyliya
::runs in with gigantic basket of mini-bottles of alcohol::
Ah damn, I thought it was going to be at 8, am I too late?
FeralPolyglot
Yeah, they've gone for Smexing Honeymoon.. *pout* sorry, Feyliya...
Feyliya
Aaaahhh! Narthie told me 8! ::Cries::
::consoles herself with the basket of mini-bottles::
FeralPolyglot
Pretty name though, Feyliya. The Wedding was set to begin at 10:00pm EasternStandardTime.
FeralPolyglot
Can I share? I'll share mine if you share yours... *Pulls over exceedingly large purse stuffed with alcohol bottles and cans* happy.gif
Feyliya
Ack! I wish I'd known that. I think Narthie was a bit confused on the mathematics of finding the time for PST.

And thank you! 'Tis my name, and only me!
Feyliya
Of course! :: pushes remaining half of the basket over and grabs a bottle of Scotch from the purse::
FeralPolyglot
Is it pronounced like FAY-lee-uh? *sipps a PineappleJuice and ParrotBay*
Feyliya
Yep! That's correct!

::sips Scotch and Mike's Hard Raspberry Lemonade::
Quoth(The Raven)
*Runs in, out of breath...*
Am I late? Rats! Second missed event this week... no, wait. Third. *Sigh* I feel lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut... In death valley. On a Monday... *Sigh*
Arthur and Gwen both have the flu, so at least THEY have an excuse...
*Wanders off to drown her sorrows... (Or at least teach 'em to swim...)*
Moosh
Damn! I can't believe I missed it. Mind you, it was at 4 am my time
voices_in_my_head
sad.gif I missed it too....

Is there any beer left?
monkey_called_narth
*totters in with more massive amounts of alchohol looking very well smex indeed*

yay... party party party!
voices_in_my_head
Yay! Party!
Do you have any sparkly stuff though?
I_am_the_best
Oh, I missed the wedding! sad.gif Congrats anyway! smile.gif
voices_in_my_head
Wait! They have beer!
you might want to stay....
I_am_the_best
Gold/malt star is my life. *Drinks keg of beer* Well, any washing machines round here?
voices_in_my_head
What would a wedding be without a washing machine?
Quoth(The Raven)
*Lid of washing mashine pops open, disgorging a wet, blue winged cat, a soggy sparkling rainbow duck, and a shiny, clean, Pendragon, spitting out suds.*

'Right', Tobias telepaths, 'who's responsible for this? This isn't my bath night!'
'I don't know', Pascal spits, angrily, 'But I'm willing to bet a hamster had a paw in this...'
"Let's go dry off in the bar," Emma suggests.
'Good Idea,' Tobias replies, 'I think I saw a can of peanut soup in the pantry...'
Pascal rolls his eyes. 'You and your peanuts...'
'You have room to talk, Tuna breath...'
"Boys, boys!" Emma criticised, as they flew out of the room...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.