Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mata Meet Photos - Camden, 19th March 2005
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Mata
I had a really nice night. Great to see you all there!

http://www.matazone.co.uk/matameets/march1...rch19th2005.htm
froggle-rock
Hehe and yay!

Nice pics Mata wink.gif, I especially like the ones of Polo & Fuzzy's duet. biggrin.gif

But erm, who is that fella in the white top on the right in the first picture? Am I bad for not knowing?
LoLo
Awesome pics. I especially love the one with all the smoke, it looks really cool.
Sir Psycho Sexy
...Should have just stuck with one bottle of wine >_<
Cath Sparrow
Snuggle I want your top it really fab! biggrin.gif
Forever Unknown
A Pete took some photos, which are here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/xtalconfu...03.html?#cutid1

I've not done mine yet. I'm lazy, and still rather dead.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
FU should not be allowed to host pictures EVER because a) she always catches me looking like a dick b)she makes me do things that make me look like a dick c)there was a serious amount of dicking around at the train station.

Much fun was had - being the dick that I am I decided not to sleep when I got home but instead washed, changed and went to the pub with my Mum for five hours and drank more alcohol.

I've officially been awake for 38 hours now (save a couple of power naps along the way). I have several unidentified bruises. I've lost my make - up bag AND my 10mm ear plug. I buggered my skirt up (I blame the blonde tart - you know who you are). I also spent an obscene amount of money.

'Twas a productive evening. smile.gif
Calantyr
unsure.gif

I like how I lurk on the boards, and I'm also lurking about in the background in at least 2 of those pictures. Real life parallels teh interweb too uncannily...
Or it it the otherway around?
Forever Unknown
I actually bothered to sort out my photos:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/sweetvenom/235974.html

Eeeeeyyy!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Ohhh - me swearing at the camera. That floor was damn cold...

It's funny that the best pictures are of me the morning after whilst looking hanging. I suppose that's the benefit of having your photo taken while (reasonably) sober. smile.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Why does tara look so angry at me? WHY?! (and why don't I remember that?). I look surprisingly calm though, it's _almost_ an "aww, isn't she being cute!" look tongue.gif
froggle-rock
Mebe it was because of the 'aww, she's being cute' look you gave Saucy? tongue.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Mar 21 2005, 08:57 AM)
Eeeeeyyy!
froggle-rock
I just thought it might be an idea if meet pics could be put in the Photobucket account Snoo & Cath set up for the last meet, or any old PhotoBucket type place. Coz some countries *coughkoreacough* have banned thier residents from being able to access blog sites.
saucy_tara
Im not sure why I look angry there, maybe You had my glowsticks Paddy and I couldnt reach them.... ;D
Sir Psycho Sexy
...does anyone else remember what was happening?
spiffilicious05
Those were so incredibly cute!!!! *drools*
depressed lonely crazy person
That David dude guy is maxi big of a spunk ja!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (depressed lonely crazy person @ Mar 22 2005, 12:01 PM)
That David dude guy is maxi big of a spunk ja!

And in English, that would be? blink.gif

Snuggles translation:

'That David gentleman is a rather large jar of fluid'
In English
He is rather execivelly hott yes?
who is he BTW
Calantyr
"That David is very spunky" ?

or

"David looks like a big sperm" ?

Err... thanks?

*worried*

Edit: If you mean the guy with the big blonde hair, that be me. I think. Mirrors tend to implode when I'm around so I'm not too sure.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Mirrors tend to implode when I'm around so I'm not too sure.

You live in a music video, don't you. biggrin.gif
Calantyr
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 22 2005, 05:51 PM)
Mirrors tend to implode when I'm around so I'm not too sure.

You live in a music video, don't you. biggrin.gif

Escher on crack, all the way. cool.gif
yep I do mean you.
very yummy I have an urge to bite your neck.....be thankfull for being on the other side of the workd.
trunks_girl26
hrm.....I must say, it did look like fun.

And FU is rather handsome too
Faerieryn
Why is it that photo's of me always look like I'm doing something dodgy???? On second thoughts maybe you shouldn't answer that. I bumped into Snugs and FU on the train home. They looked WASTED!!!!
Calantyr
QUOTE (depressed lonely crazy person @ Mar 23 2005, 03:31 AM)
yep I do mean you.
very yummy I have an urge to bite your neck.....be thankfull for being on the other side of the workd.

hehe, thanks smile.gif
*blushes*
Tarantio
QUOTE (funked)out_frog @ Mar 20 2005, 06:09 PM)
Hehe and yay!

Nice pics Mata wink.gif, I especially like the ones of Polo & Fuzzy's duet.  biggrin.gif

But erm, who is that fella in the white top on the right in the first picture?  Am I bad for not knowing?

no not bad for knowing, that was my flatmate nick, who was visiting friends the same weekend, and so travelled down with me and came along to meet all the "crazy people" I know... :S
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Mar 23 2005, 08:55 AM)
Why is it that photo's of me always look like I'm doing something dodgy???? On second thoughts maybe you shouldn't answer that. I bumped into Snugs and FU on the train home. They looked WASTED!!!!

Your just working your way round the family dear! tongue.gif
Faerieryn
Good point. Better tell your mum to watch out for me!
Cath Sparrow
Mum'll deal with it alright it's dad who get completely wierded out! tongue.gif
Wookiee
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Mar 20 2005, 09:24 PM)
A Pete took some photos, which are here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/xtalconfu...03.html?#cutid1

A Pete would be me! I have decided to join in the fun over here, seeing as I got drunk and abused a handful of you a couple of weeks ago.

Ra!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Eeeeyyyyyyy -'tis The Pete.

*pokes with a stick and runs like hell*
Pixelgoth
'kin 'ell those photos rock! Gosh darn it that I couldn't be there. When's the next one??? I REALLY need to get to a Matameet sad.gif

Can it be in Warrington or Manchester next time pppurrrrrlllllleaseee? *kneels and begs*

wink.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 29 2005, 04:29 AM)
When's the next one???  I REALLY need to get to a Matameet sad.gif

Can it be in Warrington or Manchester next time pppurrrrrlllllleaseee? *kneels and begs*

wink.gif

Pssst look at the pinned topics. It's in Glasgow. tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (candice @ Mar 29 2005, 12:33 PM)
Pssst look at the pinned topics.  It's in Glasgow.  tongue.gif

Ah well, that's ANOTHER one I don't think I'll be able to get too *walks away grumbling*

tongue.gif
Mata
There might be people going through-or-near Manchester that could pick you up on the way? We need more Pixie!
Sir Psycho Sexy
The minibus still needs someone preferably from as far south as possible (well it makes sense) who's been able to drive for long enough AND has a credit card, I don't know of many/any forumites that meet that criteria...except maybe Barry....
Mata
*falls off chair at idea of getting in a car with Barry*
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 30 2005, 02:21 AM)
*falls off chair at idea of getting in a car with Barry*

Fear and Loathing would have nothing on us!
believe
....I want to go to a meet. If I could get up the courage.

/spam
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (believe @ Mar 30 2005, 09:47 AM)
....I want to go to a meet. If I could get up the courage.

/spam

You should, its great harmless fun. [/peer pressure]

Where abouts do you reside?
believe
In America, I'm afraid. But Britain's on my list of places to go, so I suspect I'll find my way over eventually. The lure of matazonians has ensnared Candice after all. Who knows where it'll end. tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
And don't forget Jaq.

*ponders if we have another jar big enough for believe*
believe
And Jaq. Whats the jar for? blink.gif
Polocrunch
Nothing. Nothing at all.

>.>

<.<
believe
unsure.gif *backs away*
Cath Sparrow
aaahhh! good think Teapot Cand has already band me from the glue. dry.gif

*ponders the collection we could make*
Jaq
The jar is for holding all the wonderful candy and cookies and caramel apples that they're going to give me and Cand when we get there. Right? huh.gif
Cath Sparrow
Ye! ye! that's it completely! and the glue was to keep the lids on so you dont lose any! Yup uh huh! innocent.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.