Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Did You Dream Last Night?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I_am_the_best
I dreamt that I was going to the Rocky Horror sing along and everyone had to dress up. My skirt kept on riding up, but for some reason I was wearing a really big blue fleecey jumper so it looked like I was just wearing fishnets and the blue fleece. Then my mum said that I should get my tongue pierced. The guy just put drops of stuff in my mouth to make it numbe, but I could still feel it. Then my piercing grew out, so my mum told me to go get another.

I woke up and asked my mum if I could have a tongue piercing and she yelled at me...
oscarhilton
hee hee hee ^^ that would be funny if you had a tougue pearcing. biggrin.gif

I slept in a tent last night and ended up deaming of a red room wobbling and jumping. no-one was in the room it was just shaking.... Like made of jelly or something. It was very cool and squishy and i wanted to poke it. I couldn't because i woke up. sad.gif thats about it.
somebody
I had a very weird dream last night..

It involved me being a prostitute and some guy feeling up my legs. huh.gif
oscarhilton
oh no!
artist.unknown
I don't remember much, I just know that it ended with me making tomato soup. When I woke up and noticed that it was only five minutes until my alarm was going to go off, I distinctly remember thinking: Oh no, I'll never have enough time to finish my soup! blink.gif

...I get confused sometimes.
Smiler
Monkey Overlords & Dancing Faeries. seperately of course. Very strange
vicrawr
Prince Aries and I out on a date after me picking him up from his job at a hotdog shop, going to vacuum out his van, and fighting gangsters in a shopping cart.
elphaba2
I dreamed my brother fell off a wall while climbing it, leading to a leg injury. And then I woke up (really).

So this morning, as I walked to the bus, my right leg got really sore for a few minutes. Just, random soreness. And then my brother showed up, rubbing his *right* leg and complaining about how sore it was. Slightly puzzled, I asked why, and he said, "I fell off a wall."

o.O
arachnidoc17
Eh, not quite clear, something abouuut...
A really, really long corn field. Not very wide, maybe 50 feet wide, but very long. One lone scarecrow. Someone chucks a rock at it. I run.
Bah, some running, some more running, for some reason my basement is very tall and has roman-style pillars. Moire running, blah blah, creepy, annoying piano music, giant thing from Tremors 2, the end.
spiffilicious05
I haven't been able to remember my dreams lately sad.gif oh well.
surewhynot
ok. let me begin. unless its a nightmare, vision <i mean like something that could or possible could happen>, or when i go sleep walking or talking, or screaming and hollowing my name or somebody and start blaming them then i cant remember it then.........go figure laugh.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif tongue.gif smile.gif
oscarhilton
me and my friend Rosie were stuck in this house. I knew the house was going to explode so i made Rosie follow me. Everything was shaking.... I looked up. I woke up.

Weird Dream....
Sir Psycho Sexy
I had a rather fantastic dream last night, it had a plot, a car chase, explosions, poisenous gas and baddies, I was rather disappointed when I woke up, it was quite fun.
Quoth(The Raven)
I had a nightmare where I was working in a convenience store (It's been two years since I've worked in one, and I still get nightmares...), but this one was also a McDonalds... So I was trying to do all the the usual third shift cleaning and stuff for the convenience store, while waiting on a constant stream of burger buyers. I also had a cashregister I couldn't figure out, and I was going crazy. I was, also, the only one working. Finally, I had an emotional breakdown, and called the manager to come in, so I could go home. As I began to wake up, I realised I'd lost another job, and that distressed me, until I FULLY woke up, and felt really stupid... At least I didn't hear the bloody cow bell on the door. Convenience stores often have Cowbells on the door to warn employees of potential customers. For years, I heard that damned bell in my dreams, and would wake up, sweating...
zivane
Oh dear, that's scary. I can't hear things in my dreams, at all. The other night I had an odd one that consisted entirely of me putting away rolled up posters in little box-shaped holes... it is logical, as I've been desperately re-organizing and cleaning my room since Thursday and I'm only at about 20% right now. Yuck.
I_am_the_best
I had lots of random dreams last night.

First, I was on a train. but I can't really remember what happened there except the train was dark and old fashioned.

I then dreamt that I was trying to get inside a certain section to the rabbit cage where my rabbit lives. There were lots and lots of my rabbit inside it. I was surprised when one came up to me and I was holding it (my rabbits scarily antisocial). I then realised that it was becuase my rabbit had had lots of babies and I was holding a baby. We didn't have anything to eat and decided to roast two of the baby rabbits on a spit outside.

Next, I was with Jack (sarcastic150), Oscar (oscarhilton) and a girl called amber and we went to a bubble museum place. The ground had been painted to be 'child friendly'. When we got there, I blew a bubble and then made two bubbles go inside that bubble. We then looked around for a bit more and were bitterly disappointed because there was so little to the museum. We then went inside to where you bought stuff and everyone bought some sweets. Then, because I'd blown some bubbles, I had to pay for that. I only thought it'd be about £1 but it was £10 and I was really angry at the lady.

We left the museum in a huff and were walking down the road when I saw an art museum of art made by children. We went inside. The room was very small and was like a basement. The exhibition was like a big scenery with fires and streams and grass. Then it was just me inside the museum and everyone else was outside on the street were I could see their feet through the gratings. I wanted to be able to see them properly from inside (it sounded so fun in my dream, like a game!) so Oscar suggested that I climbed onto the red boxes that were turned around. I found the red boxes that were turned around and climbed onto them. I then was on a windowledge looking out onto a medow with a boy from my old school. He was quite a funny person who I didn't really mind, but, I was surprised to see him because I haven't seen him in two years.

There was a lot more to my dream, but I can't really rememebr much else...
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
I had a dream where everyone in my family had their own water pitcher.
Novander
I dreamt it was the end of the world. To celebrate, there was a party with ice-cream and pizza, but I didn't really want to be there. The newsagents had run out of /something/ that I really wanted, but I don't remember what. I was tempted to buy a bottle of coke instead, but I decided not to to save money (in retrospect, this seems dumb as it was the end of the world). They were selling NewScientist, which made me happy for a second but then it was revealed as an issue I already have. I woke up before we actually got to the party, I think, I just remember walking up a cobbled yet undoubtably 'urban' street to the newsagents, to buy the necessary foodstuffs. There was a big group of us, but I was hanging at the back and not talking to anyone. I really didn't want to be there and I don't think I hid it well, but still no-one noticed.
Faerieryn
I was reading the last fw posts on here and I was wondering...

I often have a recurring "wake-up" where I feel like I have just hit my bed from a large height. It's like an electric shock almost and I'm sure I feel the bed springs contract as I "hit". It's really weird as I never actually dream of falling I just get this sudden impact as I wake up. It's almost like waking up as you hit the floor when you fall out of bed except you haven't moved anywhere. Anyone else get this or am I just super strange
I_am_the_best
I sometimes get those dreams where, say you're being thrown about in a boat, and in your bed, it feels just like you're moving. Because suddenly you'e woken up when you move lots and your tummy turns as if you've moved and it feels like you're moving but actually you haven't... I don't think that was explained very well, but if that's what you meant, then yes, I have them too...
oscarhilton
i never have dreams anymore
Chronotub
Ina dream I had last me and some other people from college were all in a room sitting around with some one I knew from my old school (who has long hair), but he had his head shaved and looked like he was going bald
elphaba2
I often have a recurring "wake-up" where I feel like I have just hit my bed from a large height. It's like an electric shock almost and I'm sure I feel the bed springs contract as I "hit". It's really weird as I never actually dream of falling I just get this sudden impact as I wake up. It's almost like waking up as you hit the floor when you fall out of bed except you haven't moved anywhere. Anyone else get this or am I just super strange

Ohh! I do!

I had one last night, actually (one of those crazy third-person lucid dreams). I was luging (sp?) on my back down a really steep hill and had to keep steering away from jumps, and went off a cliff, landing on my bed. I could swear I feel--even hear the impact and some stuff that was on my bed bounced off.

Perhaps I levitate.

Apparently my father and uncle have the same thing, so we've decided it's a hereditary weirdness. Are you my long-lost older sister, Faerieryn?
voices_in_my_head
In my dreams, If I get hurt or touch any type of texture (like if my hand touches water in the dream) Then I can feel it.

I once had a dream where I was in a car accident, and it was horrible... I could even smell the rubber from the car tires burning! It Scared me half to death and When I woke up, I was on the floor, all tangled up in my sheets, and throughly confused...
sarcastic150
I dreamt that I was walking along with two of my friends (Oscar & Emma) and this tramp, and my friend was saying how nice the tramp was but that he was a drug addict. And as he said drug the tramp got out some cocaine. But I couldn't work out watt it was. So I smoked it and somehow ended up in a coffee shop in what I thought was kinkston. And they were saying to me how it was really a drugs shop and that instead of sugar they use cocaine. And so I sat down and was eating what I still thought was cubes of sugar. And than I thought "oh no Iím addicted to cocaine and then I woke up"
I_am_the_best
Aaargh!! Oscar! Get out of my dreams!!

I dreamt that it was Christmas day, although it didn't feel like Christmas day, it was just cold and grey. I was in a road near me and was standing on a big pile of cement and wrestling Oscar. We both fell into the cement and lay there.

Suddenly there was this big collage thing of swirling orange fluff balls and those fake eyes that when you shake them, the pupils move inside. It was very odd. That was the 'design' for a gym routine I was then supposed to be doing.

None of it made any sense. It made a lot of sense in my dream though... unsure.gif
oscarhilton
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool we have to try that
Tom
I hade a dream about freddy and jason cam and killed every kid in Adington ohmy.gif
little_bear
Last night's dream was awful. As in, embarrassing awful. As in, I texted someone (possibly several times) whilst I was asleep, with some quite embarrassing texts. Seriously, I'm never touching another drop of the amber nectar again.
oscarhilton
QUOTE (little_bear @ May 27 2005, 06:44 AM)
Last night's dream was awful.  As in, embarrassing awful.  As in, I texted someone (possibly several times) whilst I was asleep, with some quite embarrassing texts.  Seriously, I'm never touching another drop of the amber nectar again.

oh no. That happend to me but i was awake
Daria
I had one of my reccuring dreams, going to see a really posh chocolatier in an amazing building, on the top floor, and I had to climb up a very grand marble staircase to get there. Except this time, I didn't have to warn everybody of the red ghost that flies down the bit in the middle of the spiral at twelve o'clock...

I have strange dreams. The one the night before was about making apple pie with a friends dad at a party at a community centre. Then I had to put in some hash (don't ask me why, it was just one of those things...) except the hash was actualy metal nuts (as in nuts and bolts) but I still had to take off the pastry from the top of the pie, and sprinkle them on. I did, and then I got a nosebleed, and woke up trying to wipe away imaginary blood.

My dreams freak me out.... blink.gif
I_am_the_best
I had a horrible dream last night. I've had it before.

It was very dark and I was holding my saxophone (not in its case). I was with Oscar (oscarhilton), Jack (sarcastic150), Jack (donkeyroo) and two girls called Saskia and Rosie and we were standing in this wooden, old fashioned bus shelter that was painted green. It was autumn so there were lots of leaves around. Men wearing big, black woollen coats and hats kept on walking past. Only I was very wary of them.

The wind was also really strong and although all my friends acted as if it was easy to walk, I was really struggling. We reached a crossing in the road and my friends crossed but I just couldn't cross because I kept on falling over and the wind was too strong. I was trying desperately to save my saxophone from being damaged. I thought that my friends would help me across but they just stood there and the girls were laughing.

Then they weren't there any more and I gave up on trying to save my saxophone and was just crawling along the street and I was convinced that one of the men in big coats was going to abduct me.

I woke up...
arachnidoc17
I usually write snippets of my significant, damn-this-would-be-a-good-movie dreams on little shreds of notecard next to my bed.
HoldenCaulfield
I had a dream last night that I pierced my ears with free metal spikes that came in an Ariel packet. I pierced my right ear like four times going up the side and my left ear at the top, and then i tried to put coloured wire through the holes. it was one of my less wierd dreams. blink.gif
oscarhilton
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ May 29 2005, 06:51 PM)
Oscar (oscarhilton), Jack (sarcastic150), Jack (donkeyroo) and two girls called Saskia and Rosie

im in all your dreams! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ May 29 2005, 06:51 PM)
Men wearing big, black woollen coats and hats kept on walking past.

is that like those guys in Richmond who followed us and then started yelling "hey you! hey!" at us? If so... you random stalkers stay out of Emmas dreams aswell...
voices_in_my_head
I don't exactly remember the whole dream, but it involved me, my mom, and my sister painting my room. At first, the room was blue, like I wanted it to be, but when I turned around, We were painting it this light pink color... Then, to make it all worse, I opened up my closet and saw that all of my clothes had suddenly turned pink.
That was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had! biggrin.gif
I_am_the_best
is that like those guys in Richmond who followed us and then started yelling "hey you! hey!" at us? If so... you random stalkers stay out of Emmas dreams aswell...

Nope. They were quite old, around 40. They were like Winston Churchil with those big coats and hats, or maybe a bit like my dad. Except they were evil abducters and paedophiles in my dream...
voices_in_my_head
I dreamed that Everyone that post on the fourms came to Texas, to pick me up, and then we all went to Californa. Whenever everyone got to Texas, my mom insisted to meet them all. She then said that I couldn't go beacause most of the people were wearing black.

It was actuly a pretty long dream, and somehow I ended up getting to go, but I really don't remember why.
arachnidoc17
That'd never happen, I never wear black. Navy blue, MAYBE. Unless there was a witty comment about my laziness on the shirt.

/Spamzilla
little_bear
Had a really odd dream last night. I dreamt about this place and all I can remember is that a fewer of our 'newer' members had these really massive signature images.
LoLo
I dreamt that someone called my mom and she was crying while my sister and I sat next to her. After a little coaxing we got my mom to whisper to us while she stayed on the phone that my dad died from a brain anuerism(sp?). My sister started bawling and I just said, "So who wants to go get some icecream?"
Quoth(The Raven)
Jim Belushi stole my wallet, and I had to steal his to get mine back... I slowly tore up various materials he had in his wallet, until he relented, and gave me back the contents of my wallet, one item at a time. Seriously weird...
Chronotub
I had a weird dream where I used pair of scissors to cut up another pair of scissors, I then used whats left of the cut up scissors to cut up the other scissors. blink.gif
ShadowWolfenNinja
I had a dream where it was basicly a alternate thing for my last day of school from last week (In reality I flipped for everyone I hated inculding the teachers, Gave one of my world famous rants in the gym and scared the living dead outta everybody, then ran away pulling all the fire alarms and then walked to my house. ^.^) Instead, I had a knife this time, And everyone I hated inculding various family memebers and myself were locked up inside the gym. I seemed....pretty happy with a crazed grin on my face, I started a rant with lots of cussing and expressing my true feelings for them all, then I topped it off with taking out the big long knife and running around the gym while they all ran around in panic as I killed them one by one in the most horrible ways you can imagen, It was the best dream I've had since a looong time. ^.^
Erin
in my dream my friend chris turned into a blonde puppy (he is blonde..) and my friend forrest turned into a brown puppy. it was scary. becuz the way forrest became a pup was i hugged him and he suddenly became a puppy. And with Chris, i was patting him on the head and telling him he's such a good puppy and he turned into one! huh.gif and then in the dream i was like all raverish dressed and i was like a samurai assasin. it really reminded me of the book neuromancer... blink.gif
zivane
I had... some really weird dreams. One was someone was talking to me about dance. Which type of dance is the most similar to walking? I guessed waltz... and she told me tango and then smacked me. I have no idea who she was.

My other dream was a nightmare. I only remember this part of it. I remember discovering (falsely), the celery was made up of nothing but fat and had over 1000 calories per stalk. I woke up in a severe panic.
arachnidoc17
QUOTE (zivane @ Jun 12 2005, 02:06 PM)
My other dream was a nightmare. I only remember this part of it. I remember discovering (falsely), the celery was made up of nothing but fat and had over 1000 calories per stalk. I woke up in a severe panic.

Oh God no... I should have NEVER had those ants-on-a-log! tongue.gif
arachnidoc17
I had this one weird ream where I was at some weird county fair/party at a farm/mansion, then everyone was running from a tiny zombie horse (which was really more of a horse than a zombie). In the end it was actually very friendly, (how would something the size of a rat be dangerous anyway?), and could hold its own in a casual conversation.

And you thought YOUR dreams were weird. blink.gif

Tiny zombie horse: "Yup, I'm dead."
Quoth(The Raven)
Let's see:

1. Bart Simpson has just been run over. Homer puts him in a black Garbage bag, and prepares to burn the body.

2. Two People are talking, but they have no heads...

3. I'm at some kind of religious celebration. People of two faiths are coming together to celebrate common ground. My Cat, Leonard, is there, riding my shoulders as he used to do. I look around, and other people have brought cats, but no other animals. Leonard hops down, and heads to the buffet, where he turns into Garfield. At the front of the room is a dais before a wall that has two images painted on it... Stone tablets, each engraved with the credo of one of the two faiths. Outside, a holiday is going on. Bright lights and colors, religious symbols. Like Christmas, but only on the surface... It is a Holiday celebrated by two faiths; one celebrated by a dark skinned people, whose faith was somehow like- yet unlike- both Judaism and southern Baptist religions, the other, a faith celebrated by a light skinned People whose worship includes cats. There has long been friction between the two peoples, but now all is forgiven, and they are at last one people. Leonard is Leonard again, and has rejoined me, as we all stand hand in hand, and sing.

One last thing: Leonard has been dead, in RL, for at least six years, and I've always felt guilty, over the conditions of his death. I still sometimes feel his ghostly presence...
coolcat101
I don't have dreams. dry.gif weird,huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.