Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
rainbow
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]Im living in a repressed area with no culture. Im going to school but am finding no stimulation. Life is so mundane. Don't get me wrong I love life today but am not able to discern my gifts. One of my favorite books is Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky. Another is Wuthering Heights By Emily Bronte. My favorite poet is Emily Dickinson. And At times i really relate to Sylvia Plath. At times I feel like a dead fish and at times i feel like I'm swimming back andforth and back and forth in a pool. I'm pushing that proverbial rock up the mountain and when i tire it falls back down and I must start pushing again. mad.gif
rainbow
Won't somebody reply?
Mata
You might want to leave longer than three minutes before expecting a reply!

Also, it's not really very clear what sort of reply you're looking for by posting this in the media section. Unfortunately it's out of our power to make your local town more interesting, so I figure I should move this to a section of the forums where you're more likely to get people saying 'hello' so you can get to know more people around here.
Moosh
My advice is to lift your metaphorical rock by finding someone with a metaphorical crane. Think about it.

and Hi
trunks_girl26
Or, get some metaphorical explosives and blow it up! Pesky rocks.

And hello, I'm Ange. Pleased to meetcha!
FeralPolyglot
*waves* Hello, Rainbow. I'm FeralPolyglot. Or you can call me Cerin. Whichever pleases you. I'll answer to either. happy.gif Hope to talk to you soon! *hands you a small bag with hotel-sized toiletries* Enjoy your stay here at Matazone! *Huggs*
voices_in_my_head
*hands rainbow a kitten*
Welcome to the place where normal things don't happen anymore!
And stop by the cult of brother black sheep sometime.... We have sparkly things...
believe
Did someone say explosives? *perks up*

And hello and welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.