Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Shiney Newbie
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
little-gonzo-girl
tongue.gif hey in new and you all may change and shape me into what ever wierd creation you wish,

im 18 and come from the wonderfully wet city of glagow, anyone feel like guiding me around? im brand spanking new to forums! blush.gif
Moosh
Hello and welcomeness. If you have any questions just PM me or anyone else, we're all lovely people and I hope you enjoy your stay here
little_bear
Ooo, shiny.

*dons sunglasses*

Welcome.
trunks_girl26
Hiya! I'm Ange!

Welcome to the forums.

We're a bit weird, but lovable wub.gif
mooooooooooopo
Welcome to the forums.

*tapes to ceiling carefully avoiding tarnishing the shineyness*

Have fun. smile.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Hi, wel....oooh.....shiney *is distracted*
MonochromeRainbow
QUOTE (little-gonzo-girl @ Apr 12 2005, 04:42 PM)
tongue.gif hey in new and you all may change and shape me into what ever wierd creation you wish,

im 18 and come from the wonderfully wet city of glagow, anyone feel like guiding me around? im brand spanking new to forums! blush.gif

hello. welcome. you don't by any chance hang about at the university de glasgy do you? *hopes*
believe
Welcome and stuff.
Quoth(The Raven)
WElcome... Matazone is both stranger and more fun than the Twilight Zone... Prepare thyself... laugh.gif
Wyvern
Greeting oh shiney new one!

Welcome to these delightfull halls of strangeness and fun, the people here are superb...a little odd on occaision but all completely wonderful!!! biggrin.gif

*hands up large any flavour cookie*

It's been a while since I've meandered through here but Im sure you'll enjoy yourself...any questions just holler there's loads of edumicated peoples on here.

*nods wisely and saunters off* wink.gif
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Apr 15 2005, 02:29 PM)
any questions just holler there's loads of edumicated peoples on here.

I belive it would be edumucated.
unsure.gif right?

*hands LGG a kitten*
Welcome and all, there's lots of fun to be had here!
(and plenty of Strangeness too)
little-gonzo-girl
to MonochromeRainbow, yes i do im a little first year still doing the bug eyed open mouthed wonder of getting in to the uni with very poor grades. you go to? blink.gif
MonochromeRainbow
QUOTE (little-gonzo-girl @ Apr 26 2005, 03:26 PM)
to MonochromeRainbow, yes i do im a little first year still doing the bug eyed open mouthed wonder of getting in to the uni with very poor grades. you go to? blink.gif

i don't. i'm angling for someone to show me around, you see, cos i want to go there. would you be amenable to such a thing? and do you live there permenantly or just term times? (if you're around in the holidays this would obviously be easier for me, but otherwise i could come up a weekend or something) PM answer if you'd rather, and if you're not up for it, not a problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.