Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poem
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Pages: 1, 2
tv with legs
yes yours, we will look over all of your poems and see which ones are the best of the best biggrin.gif but really, they are that good, i love then.
tv with legs
just they are awesome poems, you deserved to be reconized.really, you put yourself down to much.
tv with legs
thanks.
torn love notes
I agree with rainbow, if it comes from the heart, and uses creative writing it's good. In my opinion alone I say it is outstanding.
Kitty
You've progressed alot from what you started with. Have you thought about rewriting your old poems?
PsychWardMike
The last poem does show improvement, but I'd now say watch out for your sylable scheme. Ideally each line should have the same number of syllables so make the poem flow.
Kitty
Aww, PWM, though it does make it flow nicely, sometimes it suits the poem more to have a choppy flow.

Though in that case I'd format it differently....
torn love notes
OOOOOOOOOO that's awesome! I'm sorry your friend cuts herself. I used to do that, but now instead i beat the living h*ll out of drums. I managed to find a couple of slipkot beats doing that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.