Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ntl Broadband
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Tips and tricks
CommieBastard
Is anybody else with NTL broadband? If so, how's your service been these past few days? Mine has been playing up a bit, I was wondering if this was NTL's fault (they've had problems in the past) or something on my end.
Usurper MrTeapot
*raises hand*

I've not noticed any major problems with the service. Occasionally it can be a bit slower than usual but hasn't really affected my surfing.
Sir Psycho Sexy
The internet and tele went down for a few hours a couple of days ago, though I think that was because of the storm, that was almost direectly overhead...it was quite exciting, it's been a while since I've felt thunder shake the floor...other than that, it's fine. Having said that I'm in South Wales, you're in London, what effects one, probably won't effect the other.
mooooooooooopo
Most ISPs have a service status page on their website which should tell you when the service is down or (if they know) due to be down and why.
Jonman
Aye. We use them.

Had some troubles a few months ago. They sorted out the technical issue fairly quick, but the sods have been double charging me for the past 4 months.

I had a right good complain at them this morning (for the third time), and they ought be a cheque for a hundred squids in the post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.