Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baby On The Way
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Personal concerns
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Aislinn Faye
wow yeah.. I've been busy since I've been gone. Hmm.. so yeah I'm pregnant, my dad's pissed, thank god I haven't lived with him in years. My fiance's parents are going to help us with college since my dad wants almost nothing to do with me.. and that's my dad's biggest thing is college, and I'm going, but he's still pissed about me having a kid. Before I ever had anything inside of me I thought I could do abortion in a snap... but knowing something is growing inside of me, partly because of me, and partly because of the man I love, I just can't.. get rid of it. If that makes any sense.. So yeah, any thoughts or helpful money savers for a wedding, school, and a baby would be really helpful, and any mothers out there, feel free to give me some tips for me to keep in my journal for when "it" ( I haven't found out the sex yet ) comes. laugh.gif I'm so excited and scared and nervous all at the same time. And at first I felt ashamed, but when I came to the conclusion that I was going to keep the baby I felt happy... but I still felt bad that I was 18 with a baby on the way and that I wasn't ashamed. And my oldest sister, Mrs. I'm perfect 'cause I make 2 mil a year and went to Cornell, says that I'm selfish and that I'm only thinking about myself... that I feel that it's all about me. But I don't feel as if I'm being selfish, I feel like I'm taking responsibility for my actions, and getting an abortion just seems wrong because it didn't fit into my plan of life..But then it hit me.. I never followed my father's plan he had laid out for me.. and he had it laid out to a T let me tell you, and he practically disowned me, and I dislike my father (not hate) him very much for that, and I want to do nothing like that. And plus, to have the man who helped you form a life in your belly put his hand on your stomach..you can't get rid of it after that.. And the one thing that really made me wanna keep it.. is for the 12 hours that I was the only one who knew.. I immediately thought abortion.. then "I wonder if it'll be a boy of a girl" popped in my head... then.. "what would it look like?" "could I be a good mother?" all these things came racing.. and after talking with me fiance... we deceided to keep it.. but is that selfish.. and I'm rambling.. sorry.. blush.gif
trunks_girl26
In my opinion, it's never a selfish act to take care of another life, especially one so obviously conceived in love.

I sincerely hope your father realizes how much you and your partner care about one another as well as the child you've created from love. There are far worse situations you could be in.

Now, the real question is, Are you hoping for a particular sex? (ok, so maybe not the 'real' question, but a darn fun one to ask happy.gif)

Above all, CONGRADULATIONS!
CommieBastard
Of course it's not a selfish act.

Congratulations! smile.gif Juggling college and a baby won't be the easiest thing you'll ever do, but it can be done with effort and some forward planning.

How far along are you?
froggle-rock
The reason you've given don't sound selfish to me. Congratulations. I think you are quite brave to be taking this on at a young age to be honest. I hope the best for you and you baby and your fella wink.gif biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Oh a babe smile.gif, congratulations!

It is indeed never selfish to look after another life, self sacrificing not selfish. Just keep on top of tasks and you'll be able to juggle everything. I hope for the best for you and your fiance.

Congratulations!
Mata
I'm pretty sure that making the decision to look after a helpless individual is about as close to the antithesis of selfish that you will find. Congratulations with it all.

I'm pretty sure that the standard advice will have already been given, but in case it hasn't:

Don't smoke
Avoid alcohol
Get a good source of folic acid (pills or from some steamed vegetables and cereals)

Break things you need to do into small steps, and any time you have trouble doing something then break it into smaller steps and let yourself feel good for doing even a little bit of planning or organisation. If working out where you're going to live seems hard then feel good about finding out where you could get information from. Feel good about looking. Feel good about making a phone call.

It's easy to be daunted at such a big occasion, but everything is possible and easily achievable when you take it slowly and calmly. You'll be fine!
Polocrunch
Wow, congratulations! Listen to what Mata said, he knows where his towel is. And good luck with handling school at the same time, make sure you plan ahead for that. Do you know how you will split your time with your fiance?
depressed lonely crazy person
18 isn't so young I know a half dozend people off the top of my head who hads kids at that age.. if anything it did them good.
I hope everthing goes fine and I know you won't regret this choice long term allthough it seems like you could have some difficult family situations coming up that could make iit seem like the wrong decicion to have made just kep in mind that your gut feeling is usually right and you have for a reason.
Aislinn Faye
Well.. at first I was hoping for a girl and then a boy.. now it really doesn't matter. I'm not that far along, only about 5-6 weeks. His mom and stepdad are helping alot. Since his step dad can't have kids, he's thrilled beyond everything. And it's funny having a 6'4" 280 lbs man ask in the sweetest voice if the baby can call him grampa. They wanna help watch the kid, so we don't have to spend so much on day care. Oh, another thing.. blush.gif if you guys wanna give out some unusual names not "let's throw rocks at 'em cause we can't pronouce his name" but some non-common ones, that'd be nice. I'll also keep you guys posted on the wedding.
MistressAlti
Deciding to be a mother is never a selfish choice, it is a very noble and rewarding decision. Congrats and luck to you. I'm glad you have such a supportive group of people around you to help, because it is a lot of work, but I can tell that you're going to enjoy motherhood. smile.gif
Ashbless
Public library may have some books as to what to expect during pregnancy and with the newborn. Here in Canada the public health nurses will also answer all the wierd or strange questions you may have without blinking twice. Best of luck for you and your newly formed family.

Congradulations. smile.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Congratulations!! biggrin.gif

I've got a 22 month old son so let me know if you have any questions. It can be hard but it's also the most rewarding thing you can do.

I frequently marvel at the fact that he is nearly two and I haven't managed to damage him yet. laugh.gif
Aislinn Faye
Thanks Snugglebum, and believe it or not, you guys help me too. I was telling my fiance that you're a great support group and it's true. wub.gif
beleraphon
Considering how many ways there are to ensure that you are not pregnant or that you become un-pregnant quite fast I'm sure that you have thought about what you are doing very carefully or thuis would be quite a different thread.

As Mata says you are now responsible for another life completly, so lots of clean healthy living ok? Start practicing those pelvic excercises and stuff now and rub load and loads of cocoa butter mosituriser into your tum -helps prevent stretch marks according to a friend with 12weeks to go!
Save up too, you will only have a baby for a short amount of time, you get a toddler, child, pre-teen and teenager as well, and if he or she wants to go to college you should start saving for them right now!

All the best - post your scan pics when you get them so we can go Ohhhh!

hugs
bel.
Mata
Oo yes! I love baby scan pics!

Another advantage of rubbing cocoa butter into your tum is that apparently it's quite soothing for the baby. The amount of information that they process during pregnancy is amazing, they respond to different types of music (classical is very nice for them apparently, I suggest Faure's Requiem and most of the stuff from the baroque period) and they learn people's voices too.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
'Tis true. I remember being very heavily pregnant and having a blazing row with my boss, Kai was going apeshit in my belly. Any time I was in the same room with my boss after that, he used to start wiggling around like crazy (Kai, not my boss).

Ohhhh - feeling your baby kick is the best. As you get bigger you can sometimes see your belly moving, which is really weird. You begin to be able to tell whether it's an elbow or a foot which is poking out. biggrin.gif
depressed lonely crazy person
apparently sleeping on your back minimises stretch marks but stuffs your back. jusy hope your kids doesn't go berko like my brother... he turned so his spine was againt mums in adition to her getting whooping cough while pregnat with him and him being the biggest of the 4 of us... it looks like he stuffed her bladder too.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Aislinn Faye @ Apr 23 2005, 05:16 PM)
Oh, another thing..  blush.gif if you guys wanna give out some unusual names not "let's throw rocks at 'em cause we can't pronouce his name"  but some non-common ones, that'd be nice.

Mm, how comfortable are you with names from cultures not your own? My name, Seán, is Irish (Gaelic), and that language has some lovely names. www.babynames.com is a good resource for names, you could browse for a bit and see what catches your eye smile.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Apr 25 2005, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (Aislinn Faye @ Apr 23 2005, 05:16 PM)
Oh, another thing..  blush.gif if you guys wanna give out some unusual names not "let's throw rocks at 'em cause we can't pronouce his name"  but some non-common ones, that'd be nice.

Mm, how comfortable are you with names from cultures not your own? My name, Seán, is Irish (Gaelic), and that language has some lovely names. www.babynames.com is a good resource for names, you could browse for a bit and see what catches your eye smile.gif

I suggest incorporating some comedy name in there. I think I've actually convinced the wife to let me give our son (when and if we have one) the middle name 'Danger'.
froggle-rock
I less than three you Jonman!

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Apr 25 2005, 04:03 PM)
Ohhhh - feeling your baby kick is the best.  As you get bigger you can sometimes see your belly moving, which is really weird.  You begin to be able to tell whether it's an elbow or a foot which is poking out.    biggrin.gif

Aw, I remember when my mum was pregnant, and she called me over one day to feel the baby hiccuping! It was the funniest-cutest thing!
craziness
listen, if you want to keep it, by all means you should. the problem in our country is that people who don't want babies are forced to have them and then don't love them. if you WANT this child, you are not going to reject him or her, and by all means, go through with it. the power to you!
Faerieryn
[quote=Jonman,Apr 25 2005, 04:51 PM]
[quote=CommieBastard,Apr 25 2005, 05:40 PM][quote=Aislinn Faye,Apr 23 2005, 05:16 PM]Oh, another thing..  blush.gif if you guys wanna give out some unusual names not "let's throw rocks at 'em cause we can't pronouce his name"  but some non-common ones, that'd be nice.

[/quote]

When choosing a name for a child I think you have to be really careful. There are some real humdingers of ***** names around and these kids get the ****** ripped out of them continually. Names that can be shortened to have two syllables (when children are babies they respond better to a two syllabled calling) and one syllable when older (again the response thing is very valid here) but can still be called an adult name as an adult are the best.
Incidently I like androgenous (sp?) names like Robyn/Robin or Sidney/Sydney they're cool
Good luck by the way. I hope things go well. It's gonna be hard but it sounds like your bloke and his parents will be a fantastic support network
Aislinn Faye
Yay!! I have my first doctor visit the 4th of May. But yuck, to be pricked and probed, I mean, yeah a pap smear is fine, but I'm sure this is gonna be waaaayy more personal. Today I feel like poo. I have a headache that's in the back of my neck the top of my head in my nose and my eyes... basically...from the neck up and I feel like I have to puke, but I just salivate (you know, right before you puke) but nothing happens. I don't know if I should just self induce or let nature do its thing. But yeah, not much of a pudge yet. Ohh, but when I get my first tummy pic, I think I might put that as my picture awww wub.gif
beleraphon
for the nausea try a bit of ginger root tea, just chopped ginger and hot water (& sugar) its a very old traditional remedy and its always worked when I feel sick (though I'm not pregnant so don't quote me!)
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Aislinn Faye @ Apr 27 2005, 02:04 AM)
Yay!!  I have my first doctor visit the 4th of May.  But yuck, to be pricked and probed, I mean, yeah a pap smear is fine, but I'm sure this is gonna be waaaayy more personal.  Today I feel like poo.  I have a headache that's in the back of my neck the top of my head in my nose and my eyes... basically...from the neck up and I feel like I have to puke, but I just salivate (you know, right before you puke) but nothing happens.  I don't know if I should just self induce or let nature do its thing.  But yeah, not much of a pudge yet.  Ohh, but when I get my first tummy pic, I think I might put that as my picture  awww wub.gif

Yay! -If they do get personal, it's because they gotta make sure your bits and bobs are alright wink.gif

I wouldn't reccomend that you induce vomiting, as the acid from your stomach will wear at your tooth enamel when you do vomit (hence the reason my mother has fillings, and in the UK pregnant women get free dentistry, unless this has changed).

Do you have any cravings yet? - I remember it snowing and my mum ordering that I go and buy her ice lollies, the sweet shop owners must of thought me nutts!
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
It's really good that you are willing to take care of him/her... it takes a lot of bravery. *applauds*

I hope you and the baby stay healthy and happy! laugh.gif
And let us know when you find out the gender, I really want to help pick a name!
Dreams On Hiatus
Definately not selfish. Congratulations! I wish you the best and I hope you have a healthy baby! biggrin.gif
Aislinn Faye
Yeah, i got my medicaid card yesterday. And i get free dentistry too. because if you're pregnant and you have a cavity, it could get so bad that it can hurt the fetus, so it's free. And I do have some cravings, I demanded my supervisor to drive me to Publix so I could get a mango. Also I've been craving rootbeer freezes (for those of you who aren't slaves of Dairy Queen it's a Rootbeer Float *root beer and ice cream* blended together). Mainly though I've been craving fruit, which I guess is a good thing. We already know the middle name if it's a boy...Alfonso.. not my choice closedeyes.gif It's a Cuban family thing on his side, his middle name is Alfonso, his dad, his dad's dad, etc etc. But if it's a girl, I've already decided on the middle name Lee, in honour of my friend, when we were little we promised that her daughter would have the middle name Helen, and my daughter would have the middle name Lee, in honour of one another. We're considering the name Isabella, even though the first and last name will be of Hispanic origin and the middle one will stick out like a sore thumb, oh well.. I'll tell you guys what happens at the doctor, though.. uhh.. not in great detail laugh.gif But just like.. how far along I am ( the clinic told me I should be at 7 weeks right now) Oh!! And if I didn't tell you guys the estimated due date is December 21. The poor thing will be robbed of presents it's whole life (says one of my friends). As far as the wedding plans go, we're making an appointment to take a marriage class, so the license doesn't cost as much, we might have the actual wedding at the beach, because my father isn't helping me pay for it and because it'll be cheaper... and uhh.. we live on an island? I don't want anything fancy though, ya know? But I don't want it in a Court House, I want people to witness what marks the beginning of my family, and I'll get awesome wedding presents. (Like a crappy blender, unless it's one of those blenders that makes fun of the crappy blenders oh come on, you guys have seen that commerical!)

And Silver, feel free to either PM or post some names. biggrin.gif It makes me happy to know that you guys care, it really does. I had a break down about my dad last night, but reading these posts make me feel better. -= huggles everyone =- wub.gif
huntress
QUOTE (Aislinn Faye @ Apr 23 2005, 04:22 AM)
wow yeah.. I've been busy since I've been gone.  Hmm.. so yeah I'm pregnant, my dad's pissed, thank god I haven't lived with him in years. My fiance's parents are going to help us with college since my dad wants almost nothing to do with me.. and that's my dad's biggest thing is college, and I'm going, but he's still pissed about me having a kid.  Before I ever had anything inside of me I thought I could do abortion in a snap... but knowing something is growing inside of me, partly because of me, and partly because of the man I love, I just can't.. get rid of it.  If that makes any sense..  So yeah, any thoughts or helpful money savers for a wedding, school, and a baby would be really helpful, and any mothers out there, feel free to give me some tips for me to keep in my journal for when "it" ( I haven't found out the sex yet ) comes.  laugh.gif I'm so excited and scared and nervous all at the same time.  And at first I felt ashamed, but when I came to the conclusion that I was going to keep the baby I felt happy... but I still felt bad that I was 18 with a baby on the way and that I wasn't ashamed.  And my oldest sister, Mrs. I'm perfect 'cause I make 2 mil a year and went to Cornell, says that I'm selfish and that I'm only thinking about myself... that I feel that it's all about me.  But I don't feel as if I'm being selfish, I feel like I'm taking responsibility for my actions, and getting an abortion just seems wrong because it didn't fit into my plan of life..But then it hit me.. I never followed my father's plan he had laid out for me.. and he had it laid out to a T let me tell you, and he practically disowned me, and I dislike my father (not hate) him very much for that, and I want to do nothing like that.  And plus, to have the man who helped you form a life in your belly put his hand on your stomach..you can't get rid of it after that.. And the one thing that really made me wanna keep it.. is for the 12 hours that I was the only one who knew.. I immediately thought abortion.. then "I wonder if it'll be a boy of a girl" popped in my head... then.. "what would it look like?" "could I be a good mother?"  all these things came racing.. and after talking with me fiance... we deceided to keep it.. but is that selfish.. and I'm rambling.. sorry..  blush.gif
Feyliya
Aawwh! Congratulations! I can't wait until you find out whether it's a boy or a girl! ::sends out lots of huggles and tummy tickles::

I don't know much about parenting, but I know enough to suggest looking up some Lamaz classes and a couple of beginner's classes as well. They teach you all the good stuff, like how to use a breast pump and how to change a toddler's diaper and have it stay on more than five minutes. I'm sure you can find some good ones in the area. Maybe you can find some free ones; where I was from there was such a high rate of teenage pregnancy that there were free classes running every month down at the Y. Also, I've heard that continuing a work-out schedule can be very good for the baby. Nothing like Aerobics or stuff with lots of jumping around, but Yoga, minor weight lifting, walking, swimming, and suchlike. Maybe you could pick up some wrist weights and start a schedule of taking walks with them, or something like that. Oh, and Kegel (I think that's the term) Exercises can help make birth easier, too. Makes other things more fun, as well, I've been told. wink.gif

As for baby names, I've always been fond of the name Cassandra. Marie and Maria are also beautiful. And I can't think of anyone in the world who I'd rather share my own moniker with, if you should so choose! 'Tis a cruel fate being the only Feyliya in the world! wink.gif tongue.gif
Mata
One of my best-friends has just had her baby http://www.coleberton.co.uk (I built her a blog as a present smile.gif). Say hello to little Benjy!

My brother was born on the 22nd December, so I've seen first-hand the combined presents that your child will be doomed to get! While they're a kid it will be quite annoying for them because their friends will all be on holiday during their birthday, but when they grow up it will be cool, because everyone wants to party at Christmas and a birthday then is a good excuse to start early smile.gif
Faerieryn
When it comes to names I've always loved girls names Like Rowanne. Don't know why, just always loved it. BOys I think classic names are a safe bet as more new agey names have a tendancy to make them feel a bit left out. In the last class I taught I had:
Willard,
James
Lee
Craig
Jay (male)
Harley (female)
Kirsty
Nelson
Ryan
Howard
amongst others. Says a lot for naming children when you see how the stranger names are treated at school!
CommieBastard
My mother's names for myself and my sister were all part of her overarching plan to shape our personalities and defy gender roles. She wanted a soft name for a boy (Sean; that's me) and a tough name for a girl (Roxanne, my sister). Not quite sure how well that's worked.
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ May 4 2005, 03:37 PM)
When it comes to names I've always loved girls names Like Rowanne. Don't know why, just always loved it. BOys I think classic names are a safe bet as more new agey names have a tendancy to make them feel a bit left out.
Says a lot for naming children when you see how the stranger names are treated at school!

Hmm, I quite like my name, it's unusual. Sure I got the odd bit of stick about it at school, but school is only a small part of life. My male cousin has girly name, Lindsay. But he's never complained of being picked on for it. *shrugs* Just be aware when giving your child double barrled first and second names, that s/he might not be able to spell his whole name when all the other kids in his class can. It took me a little longer.

biggrin.gif
EvilSpork
Belinda (female)
Kato (male)
Ceiri (pronounced "Keeree", female respectively)
(Because I'm an ass) Andrew

And the obligatory joke one...
Reebdoog
FurryMammal
I got a little bit of stick at school about my name (Finn) but I quite like it and I can't imagine being anything else. As Mhari said, school is only part of life, and a lot of people remark on how cool my name is.

Of course I go through the this everytime I meet some people:

Me: Oh hi there, who are you?
Them: [Insert name], what's your name?
Me: Oh, my name's Finn.
Them: ..... Beg pardon?
Me: Finn
Them: ..... Phil?
Me: No, Finn.
Them: Ben? Tim? Speak up, it sounds like you're saying something weird like 'Finn'!
Me: (Long, long, sigh)

And then they ask me my second name, which is another story in itself. On an upside, my best frend's girlfriend's new brother might be called Finn. It's catching!
Mata
I first realised one problem with my surname, Haggis, when I was asked my name by a policeman. It had never occured to me before that it might sound like I was joking...
Jonman
QUOTE (Mata @ May 5 2005, 03:16 PM)
I first realised one problem with my surname, Haggis, when I was asked my name by a policeman. It had never occured to me before that it might sound like I was joking...

d'uh.

It took you that long? If someone told you their name was Jeff Sausages, you'd think they were taking the mick, right?

*briefly considers changing name by deed poll to Jon Sausages*
froggle-rock
Surley you mean, Jon Danger Sausages

*la la la la la's*
zivane
with my birthday being ON christmas day, i can surely tell you all about being totally forgotten about birthday wise. i turned nineteen this year and my mum almost forgot my birthday (Even though i travel 630 miles to see her for christmas every year). i can say though, that i got her back with 46 agonizing hours of labor. that's also payback for my middle name.

although when i was little i had insane grandparents who for some reason liked to spoil me and give me presents the day before, of, and after as they felt bad for me with my birthday on christmas and all. it is nice though, we get nearly a month off for our birthdays ^.^
Aislinn Faye
Belinda is completely out of the question, that's my mother's name..
Oh oh oh!!! And the next time I go to the doctor I get to hear the baby's heart beat! And I was so comfortable with the ob/gyn. His step daughter works at DQ with me (even though I quit yesterday) and we just talked about my job, and I just felt like I was in good hands. I had to get like 12 things of blood taken and it bruised my arm really bad.
As for the names.. I don't think I'd like one that starts with an R, because the last name starts with an R. Like.. I'd shoot my parents if they named me Lucy Lewis or something.
So far, for girls
Aislinn (God I love that name so much, as you all know)
Aisleen (which is just subing one vowel)
Clover
Claudia
Avery (really like)
Ayla (Yes, I like Clan of the Cave Bear)
Adrian (for a girl, but spelled like a boy)
Mina
Odessa (I know its really out there but the name is so beautiful and I'd call her dessa, which sounds fine)
Sybil (it sounds so sophisticated)

Okay... and these last three names (I love V names for girls)
Veronica (all my friends say it sounds so old)
Verona (yeah, it's a place but it really sounds great with Ramos)
Vivian
Yeah, V names are usually preppy, but they sound so beautiful.
And I know it's gonna be a girl, I just...have a feeling.

I do like the name Rowanne, but like i said I don't like the double R thing.

As for the x-mas thing, I guess your right zivane, the grand parents (atleast three of the four) will spoil the kid rotton.
Next appointment is June 8th. can't wait.

Oh yeah and due date has been changed, it's December 20th, instead of the 21st.
Usurper MrTeapot
Have a few back up names for if its a boy. My parents had settled on Elizabeth so they could call me Lizzie as they 'knew it was a girl'.

As they had no names for me when I turned out to be a lad I am named after a random guy in the room. Huzzah.

You may now laugh.
froggle-rock
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ May 11 2005, 10:17 AM)
As they had no names for me when I turned out to be a lad I am named after a random guy in the room. Huzzah.

You may now laugh.

Tea? tongue.gif wink.gif
Aislinn Faye
Yeah, my fiance has the boy names covered. And I have a few guy names that I like, but if it's a boy, the baby automatically gets my fiance's last and middle name, So I'll be damned if I don't get to have more of a say so on the first name.
Museum Girl
How about Liadan or Maeve if it's a girl?
Tenacious C
I'm very late in saying this, but I think you made an awesome decision in keeping the baby. I personally hold life very sacred, and to think there will be a mini-you on the way! Aislinn sounds like a fantastic name. Best of luck, and try to get lots of rest when you can!
Wyvern
Fantastic another new life that from the sound of things is getting an enthusiastic welcome from the world already!

Congratulations seems like you have the name thing well under control.
Keep and eye out for some coincidences with names that can make life tricky later...my middle initial and surname have an unfortunate result when put together S Knott...never a fun one tongue.gif

Look forward to you posting scan pics biggrin.gif
*crosses fingers and fidgets*
I didn't consider myself a baby person till I saw the scans of my brothers sprog to be, now Im about the most smitten auntie you can get. Under a veneer of aloof disinterest that is wink.gif got to maintain appearances with sibling rivallry you understand. tongue.gif
Faerieryn
I know the feeling Wyvern. I'm not the biggest baby person in the world but I love my little god daughter. The fact that I get to introduce myself as her faerie godmother is an added bonus too! Best bit though... I get to give her back!
Aislinn Faye
Oh my.. I completely forgot about god parents.. even though.. it's a good 7 months before it even gets here. And speaking of that, is it still true ( in the US) that, let's Say, both me and my fiance die... -=knocks on wood=- after the baby is born, and we have no will... would it automatically go to the mother's side? Because if that's the case, then, we need a will. It's not that I hate my mom, it's just.. she tries to create mini belinda. which is an evil thing do, because she's very bitter and vindictive.

Yeah, I was never much of a baby person until I found out I was carrying one. Then when my cousin had her 2nd child, I was like "let me hold him, let me hold him" granted when I did, I treated him like he was the most breakable thing in the world.
froggle-rock
Aw *reminices* I remember after my mum had my little sister, I was left in a room with her in my arms (mum had gone to have a well deserved bath). I just sat there looking at her, with her shiney baby eyes. She still had the white creamy stuff on her, and she was so small and beautiful. To this day, that is the fondest memory I have of her, and no doubt always will be. I felt so privlidged too, to be the one left responsible for her for about half an hour on by meself. I didn't even drop her! Aw *goes squiggy and gooey*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.