Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
LittleMiss
im new but i cant be bothered going to the introduction thread thingy so tongue.gif

talk to me. or i will eat you. (i might eat you anyway)
Sir Psycho Sexy
ooh, get you and your non-conformity, you little rebel you! tongue.gif
LittleMiss
heehee yeah i need a good spanking wink.gif

but seriously. im bored. REALLY bored (im starting to sound like the star of a western film here...)

aaand i need to boost my post count by alot. sooo does anyone want to chat about... you know... random... stuff.... *trails off* unsure.gif
I_am_the_best
The games forum is great for boosting your post count and stopping boredom!

Welcome to the forums! smile.gif
PsychWardMike
Right. Hello then. I do think that this deserves to be in Introductions, though...

Anyway, hi. Enjoy the forums, read my poetry, have a cup of coffee.

(Mata is god)
LittleMiss
smile.gif thankyou. you're all so nice.

the only reason this isnt in introductions is because i know noone ever reads those forums (im not THAT much of a computer spaz). sorry.
LittleMiss
wow these boards are alot less busy than some of the other boards im signed up with.
Sir Psycho Sexy
They can be bussier, I think you've caught it at an odd time in that it's a rather lovely sunny bank holiday Monday in tke UK and most other are asleep I'd imagine.

oh yeah *spanks*

and mata isn't god...he's more of a sourcerer (ok, guess which Pratchett book I'm reading)
LittleMiss
ah yeah it sucks. nice monday holiday and i have noone to go to Edinburgh with. *sigh*

heehee next time i'll get the handcuffs. wink.gif tongue.gif

damn i have loads of books to read... i should really be doing homework. but i'd rather draw random crap instead.

wanna see?

click here.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Cool pictures!

I think that this forum is a little different to most, for a start the n00b intro forum is at the top of the list rather than down in the depths of nowhere like on some forums. We care about our n00bs, unless they misbehave.

*hands a glob of ice cream*

Stick around...
LittleMiss
yay icecream!

i love your ava.
LoLo
Hi and welcome to the forums. Just wanted to let you know that we do discourage spamming, which is a way many people try to increase their post count, so I hope that you aren't planning on that.

I did move this thread to introductions, because as Snoo said we care about our noobs here, so people do actually read this forum. smile.gif

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
LittleMiss
yeah dont worry i dont like spamming either. so i wont do that. smile.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (LittleMiss @ May 2 2005, 03:16 PM)
i love your ava.

thank you smile.gif

If you see Vic (IrishGuy) I suggest you run and hide, he's a Calvin obsessive!
LittleMiss
er... okay
*doesnt ask*

can someone tell me how to do quotes? its different from other boards...
LoLo
QUOTE (LittleMiss @ May 2 2005, 07:32 AM)
er... okay
*doesnt ask*

Click the reply button on the bottom of the post that you wish to quote, or just type [ quote ] and [ /quote ] minus the spaces, around what you want to quote.
LittleMiss
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 2 2005, 03:35 PM)
er... okay
*doesnt ask*

Click the reply button on the bottom of the post that you wish to quote, or just type [ quote ] and [ /quote ] minus the spaces, around what you want to quote.

ohhhh i get it biggrin.gif thanx
JimiJimi
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 2 2005, 04:35 PM)
er... okay

What? I've been clicking on the quote button then clicking 'Add Reply', I didn't know I could half my number of mouse clicks and get the same result...

That's interesting, for this post I still clicked the quote button then 'Add Reply'. Meh.

Welcome to the forums, where everything is good and forumey. I would warn you about certain worrying individuals on the boards, but I can't be bothered to type out everyone's name.

*Jimi pulls out a pack of Mentos as the Mentos theme plays*

Fresh goes better, Mentos freshness, fresh goes better with Mentos, fresh and full of life!
Moosh
Welcome O n00b. Have nice time, don't feed the animals, don't jump on the furniture, unless you really want to.
LittleMiss
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ May 2 2005, 06:58 PM)
Welcome O n00b. Have nice time, don't feed the animals, don't jump on the furniture, unless you really want to.

ok i'm scared. you're screen name is something i say ALOT.... unsure.gif *looks around room*
Moosh
QUOTE (LittleMiss @ May 2 2005, 09:36 PM)
ok i'm scared. you're screen name is something i say ALOT....  unsure.gif  *looks around room*

Well it came about from a conversation with someone about the cheese-eating moose scale of insanity(mad as a cheese-eating moose, madder than a cheese-eating moose etc.) And I have been using it for various thing for about two years. It is also my screenname on three other forums and my livejournal username. my AIM name is cheesemoose1973.

So I claim it
Usurper MrTeapot
I like the pictures, especially the baby-sitter one. *giggle*
Mata
Nice pics smile.gif Welcome to my forums.

See, we do read the introductions threads!

Oh, and I'm not a god, despite rumours stating otherwise.
The Lorax
Mata's right. He's not a god....he just unintentionally started a cult of those who have warped sense of humors and a lack of interest in the outside world.

Oh, [insert welcome message here]. Enjoy your stay. I would gift you with something....but I have nothing to give. Except my love and devotion :-P
Ashbless
QUOTE (snoo)
QUOTE (LittleMiss @ May 2 2005, 08:32 AM)

er... okay
*doesnt ask*

IrishGuy will love your avatar as he loves Calvin & Hobbes.

Hello and welcome! biggrin.gif
vicrawr
QUOTE (Ashbless @ May 3 2005, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (snoo)
QUOTE (LittleMiss @ May 2 2005, 08:32 AM)

er... okay
*doesnt ask*

IrishGuy will love your avatar as he loves Calvin & Hobbes.

Hello and welcome! biggrin.gif

Yes...I'm not obsessive, I just really like them alot. But the running and hiding is a good idea. I should be coming back with the 2x4 and bucket of sand any moment now.
The Lorax
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ May 3 2005, 04:04 PM)
Yes...I'm not obsessive, I just really like them alot.

Why all the lies, Viccah? tongue.gif
vicrawr
QUOTE (The Lorax @ May 3 2005, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ May 3 2005, 04:04 PM)
Yes...I'm not obsessive, I just really like them alot.

Why all the lies, Viccah? tongue.gif

I'm not! I don't even have a tattoo of him...yet. dry.gif
Moosh
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ May 4 2005, 12:04 AM)
But the running and hiding is a good idea. I should be coming back with the 2x4 and bucket of sand any moment now.

Run. Now. In fact you should already be running.

On the other hand, he'll probably catch you anyway so just relax
LittleMiss
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ May 2 2005, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (LittleMiss @ May 2 2005, 09:36 PM)
ok i'm scared. you're screen name is something i say ALOT....  unsure.gif  *looks around room*

Well it came about from a conversation with someone about the cheese-eating moose scale of insanity(mad as a cheese-eating moose, madder than a cheese-eating moose etc.) And I have been using it for various thing for about two years. It is also my screenname on three other forums and my livejournal username. my AIM name is cheesemoose1973.

So I claim it

its so weird that 2 people can come up with the same random thing. *xfiles music*
my friend and i made up cheese moose (or choose) in math class (see how boring that class is? it drives me to THAT kind of randomness!) the equasion is:

CHEESE DIVIDED BY MOOSE ADD MORE CHEESE EQUALS PIE.

... dont ask.
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ May 4 2005, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ May 4 2005, 12:04 AM)
But the running and hiding is a good idea. I should be coming back with the 2x4 and bucket of sand any moment now.

Run. Now. In fact you should already be running.

On the other hand, he'll probably catch you anyway so just relax

Oh, but CM, I enjoyed it well enough. It's quite an.......interesting experience happy.gif
The Lorax
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ May 4 2005, 01:20 PM)
Oh, but CM, I enjoyed it well enough. It's quite an.......interesting experience happy.gif

Completely. He's caught me on several occasions! wink.gif tongue.gif

And Vic, the addition of 'yet' is what still classifies you for obsessed.
Wyvern
Welcome! You are going to enjoy this forum experience! (I hope huh.gif )

*hands up small humming matchbox and an any-flavour-cookie*
I think you'll be needing these. Oh yes if Vic's bucket of sand hasn't got you worried yet and you happen to run into someone going by the name of Cath or maybe even The Anti-Cath.
Do Not under any circumstances accept any gift. No matter how pretty the little flame is or how tiny... they pack a whallop!

*matchbox hiccups*

The matchbox can only help so much at the moment Im afraid they're having a few problems mixing alcohol and spangles. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.