Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name The Kittens!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Quoth(The Raven)
*Little grey winged kitten jumps up and down, clapping paws together, excitedly...*
Yay! Someone wants me!
***PuuuuuuuuuR!*

I think that's a yes!

smile.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, Kitten adoptions are now closed... We still are waiting for IATB to name her kitten, but other than that, I think we're pretty much done, here...
voices_in_my_head
After all, it's really the cat that Owns the human, dispite what we like to belive.
I_am_the_best
I shall name her...

*drum roll*

Zada meaning good fortune. smile.gif
sarcastic150
I know it's WAY to late but you should call all of them Ugly Person then you can go into the street and yell : "Ugly Person? Where are you Ugly Person?!" And thhen burn down a house. And when the police come you can tell tthem thhat your cat is called Ugly Person and they'll be so distracted that they'll forget you've commited arson.
I_am_the_best
I know it's WAY to late but you should call all of them Ugly Person then you can go into the street and yell : "Ugly Person? Where are you Ugly Person?!" And thhen burn down a house. And when the police come you can tell tthem thhat your cat is called Ugly Person and they'll be so distracted that they'll forget you've commited arson.

Jack, you are a genius.

I'm not sure that a ve ry cute kitten deserves to be called Ugly Person though, because, well, a) they're not ugly and b.) they're not people... smile.gif *Cuddles Zada*
oscarhilton
*is sad because he doen't have a kitten so stokes a cardboard box*

Jack, how come when ever you mention "Ugly people" it ends up with a house burning down?
voices_in_my_head
*hands Oscar a kitten*

Have you gone and lost the one I gave you in your welcoming thread? Or did I not give you one?

I'm sure that Arthur or Tobias could arrange for that kitten to have wings.
oscarhilton
*receves kitten smile.gif* YAY! why thank you!

*pokes kitten a couple of times* hooray! I shall call him smushy 'cos he his a large smushy thing:

like so
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Jun 6 2005, 02:47 PM)
*receves kitten smile.gif* YAY! why thank you!

*pokes kitten a couple of times* hooray! I shall call him smushy 'cos he his a large smushy thing:

like so

Well, I was feeling sorry for you, and was racking my brains to come up with a special made to order pet for you... (When you're magic, you can do these things). But, honestly, anyone who would poke a kitten... rolleyes.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
well, everyone seems to be happy, now.
Kittens named, and adopted.
Cat based Chaos abounding...
For the moment, all is right with the world...
Pity it won't last...
voices_in_my_head
not 'round here, it won't.

And that's a Guarantee.
oscarhilton
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Jun 7 2005, 02:22 AM)
Well, I was feeling sorry for you, and was racking my brains to come up with a special made to order pet for you... (When you're magic, you can do these things).  But, honestly, anyone who would poke a kitten...  rolleyes.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Jun 7 2005, 09:57 AM)
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Jun 7 2005, 02:22 AM)
Well, I was feeling sorry for you, and was racking my brains to come up with a special made to order pet for you... (When you're magic, you can do these things).  But, honestly, anyone who would poke a kitten...  rolleyes.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, c'mon! I was just joking! If you want, we'll see what we can do about upgrading your kitten... What would you like? Wings? Tentacles? what colors? Regular paws, or polydactyl (Able to grip objects)? Any other ideas?
voices_in_my_head
multi-color sparkles, maybe?
SPEAKERfortheLOST
OOOO!

OOOO!!!

you should get him upgraded with an extra head and one extra front leg
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Jun 7 2005, 08:24 PM)
OOOO!

OOOO!!!

you should get him upgraded with an extra head and one extra front leg

Nah. An extra head, or an odd number of limbs aren't viable designs... They shorten life spans, and negatively impact quality of life.

RavenLabs©: We don't create suffering, we alleviate it...
SPEAKERfortheLOST
alright then, we should give them all wings and two tails
Quoth(The Raven)
the wings are functional, but why the extra tail?
SPEAKERfortheLOST
well the extra tail because then the cat can use it with the other one to kinda like use it as a balance beam when flying...

did that make sense?
voices_in_my_head
In your mind, I'm sure it did.

Kidding...it made sense...kinda
SPEAKERfortheLOST
ok then...
voices_in_my_head
Isn't a cat's tail used for balencing anyway?
SPEAKERfortheLOST
um... *looks in encyclopedia* yep!

so it would only be more!
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, seeing as how Oscar doesn't seem to be interested in a kitten, anymore, I guess the number of tails it has is really moot... 'Night, all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.