Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Cheering Up
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
spuglet
well..i failed my german speaking exam, i jsut know it. i completely forgot everything i learnt over the last 5 years....woohoo..
one of my friends is moaning about how he never has a gf and hes taking it out on all his friends...he moans so much then wonders why girls cant put up with him...then hes having a go at me coz im not single....gragh
now parents complaining coz i refuse to become a recluse over the next 2 months of exams and im ill!
argh!
Free Psycho
<hugs spuglet> I'm sure you did fine. I always thought that too when I was in German, but I did ok.

As for your friend...tell him to put a plug in it... laugh.gif
leopold
Awwwww.....

/me gives spugz a biiiiiig hug

Use the power of ISH ta get ya through honey... it's the best way, believe me!
spuglet
>hugs back< i hate german! the language...whats the point? ah the greatnish of -ish! i have scared a couple of people already with that..the heathens..
leopold
I gotta ask... if it's so pointless, why take it?
gary
only thing I can say Is don't worry...
your never likely to need it unless you plan on living there.... and then you'll pick it up

no one looks for lanuage in the real world
Free Psycho
Depends on what field you go into. Shows intelligence and class anyway.
spuglet
i took german coz i was stuck for an extra gcse to pick in y9 and i was told employers are impressed by the ability to speak another language....but the fact ive applied to work at the local cinema kinda takes away from that theory..
gary
I failed spanish with the lowest mark

I am studying to be a Bio medical scientist
and will be able to work anywhere in the world with out a problem

trust me you don't need it
spuglet
thanks g! ive been told everyone in germany speaks english anyway...its jsut...well i have to beat my brother and he got seven Bs and two As in his gcses, and i cant get even one C and im doing 11 instead of 9.
leopold
Gah...

Dun be so competitive spuggsy! Yer a member o this schway forum, ya already proved yer far, far greater than him!!
spuglet
thanks, but gcses will be the ultimate test in 16 years of feuding with him!
gary
don't fall victem to the system
look at your avatar...
they they want you to waste your time with this waster subject
look at your avatar...
you should not have to learn another tounge.
its the system screw the system
look at your avatar...

it holds the key to you not careing about GERMAN
think about the important subjects
Industrial Kybosh
/me huggles the spuggles

Ah, bollix to it, kiddo. And anyway, you may not have done so badly. Those speaking tests always seem worse than they actually are...
spuglet
yay! being cheered up now! thank you all! thanks for convincing me how stoopid german is gary!
spuglet
mass hug called for me thinks

>giant hug for everyone< thank you!!!
leopold
/me hugs spugs

See, this is just such a cool place ta be... how everyone rallies round in the face of adversity biggrin.gif
spuglet
yay! rally rally RALLY...damn you adversity!
Free Psycho
<kicks adversity> Bugger off!! mad.gif
craziness
i failed math and i mightve accidentally broken someones finger today........... unsure.gif
spuglet
eh, fingers heal easily....join the mass hug! and smite adversity!
Free Psycho
LMAO-yeah crazi, I mean the kid has nine more; just how many does he need? Greedy bugger...
CrissiLove
aawww spuglet, you probably did better than you think you did!!! smile.gif

anyone up for some kickball? *adversity gets kicked again*
MistressAlti
QUOTE (craziness @ May 13 2003, 04:09 PM)
i failed math and i mightve accidentally broken someones finger today........... unsure.gif

>hugs<

If you can count, add, and subtract, you're doing better than a lot of the US population.
leopold
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 13 2003, 10:14 PM)
anyone up for some kickball? *adversity gets kicked again*

Hell yeah!!!

/me gives adversity a good kick
spuglet
kick adversity!!! yay!!! 'ave it!
craziness
i feel really bad....
and the kid lied and said that he bumped his finger on the table
to tell ya the truth, i wasnt trying to hurt him or break his finger, but i was pissed at him so i was trying to twist his arm a bit, but i did worse. i feel so bad. i dont know what to do about my guilty councious, even though he isnt mad at me.
Free Psycho
Awwww!! That's so awful crazi!! No offense, but the poor kid! And he lied for you! You should do something REALLY nice for him!!
craziness
i know....im trying......... i feel sooooooooooo bad...........
TigerLily013
QUOTE (spuglet @ May 13 2003, 09:19 PM)
>hugs back< i hate german! the language...whats the point? ah the greatnish of -ish! i have scared a couple of people already with that..the heathens..

German?!?!?

o.0;;

Geez like We have to take french at least twice to get 2 credits but german is not manitory...sorry man *hugs*
LoLo
**hugs spuglet**

If it makes you feel better I failed english once.
Pikasyuu
If it makes all of you feel better, I failed my entire freshman year. all F's all quarters.
racingaway13
thats too bad spuglet... im failing latin as we speak its horriable.. i suck at it so much i got a 54% on my last test, and i havent gotten more than one test above a 60% its horriable... and im taking it next year... against my will.... i wanted to take german but i have to have 2 consecutive years and that would make me have *wasted* this past year of latin.... gah... i actually like german though cuz i plan on living in germany asap... i dont want to stay in this country as you may be able to tell in my suv thread... well spuglet... its all gonna be ok.... and tell yer friend to shut it and then bit**slap him
ASSERT THAT WOMANLY PIMPING POWER!
nordelen
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 13 2003, 10:15 PM)
If you can count, add, and subtract, you're doing better than a lot of the US population.

...and most of the uk and irish population also.... cool.gif
Free Psycho
Ok, I don't mean to kidnap your thread, but I thought it would be crappy to make another one about the same thing. I'm having a crappy day. I got an F on my English paper, which honestly didn't upset me, but when she pulled me aside and told me how much promise I had and what happened? Yeah, I hate when f-ing teachers do that. Then because I procrastinate and forget, I lost a potential job. And the bitch kept looking me up and down like Loser...F-you. I hate people. Burn in Hell. Along with the education system.

End crazy scary rant.
leopold
Awwwwww, I'm sorry ya had such a crappy day honey sad.gif

/me gives FP a huuuuuuuuuuuuge hug

Never mind... yer still me schway princess biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
Thanks. <hugs back> Damn teachers and their caring.
leopold
*sigh*

Sounds like someone's havin a really bad day there...

/me gives FP a really tight hug an kisses her on the forehead
Free Psycho
Yeah! And I got a f@!$#$@#$!! paper cut too...which is sticky from the salt and vinegar I poured on it...
leopold
Oh no sad.gif

Me poor princess sad.gif

/me gently kisses paper cut better, then hugs very very tightly
Free Psycho
<watches as cut magically heals> Wow...how'd you do that?! <gives essay to kiss> Ok, now make it better.
leopold
Ah... now this normally only works on flesh wounds... I'll try anyways...

/me kisses essay

Has that helped at all??
Debaser
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 14 2003, 06:07 PM)
Yeah! And I got a f@!$#$@#$!! paper cut too...which is sticky from the salt and vinegar I poured on it...

bleah, who told you to do that? must be some kind of crazy person...
Free Psycho
No...it still says f...F for f***ed. LOL-I made a funny!! <can't stop laughing> Shhhh!! Damn it this is a library!!!!!!!!!!
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Debaser @ May 14 2003, 01:13 PM)
Yeah!  And I got a f@!$#$@#$!! paper cut too...which is sticky from the salt and vinegar I poured on it...

Yeah, he's pretty crazy...petting firey tv's and all...<looks at debaser's still smoking hand> Oh yeah, a bit nutty...
LoLo
This always chears Missy up so I'll try it with you.

**spins in chair until she feels like vomitting**
Debaser
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 14 2003, 06:15 PM)
QUOTE (Debaser @ May 14 2003, 01:13 PM)

Yeah, he's pretty crazy...petting firey tv's and all...<looks at debaser's still smoking hand> Oh yeah, a bit nutty...

yep, crazy person.../me tries to pet the tv again...
Free Psycho
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 14 2003, 01:15 PM)
This always chears Missy up so I'll try it with you.

**spins in chair until she feels like vomitting**

<giggles insanely> Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Oh...<has sudden need to rush to bathroom> sad.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 14 2003, 06:14 PM)
No...it still says f...F for f***ed. LOL-I made a funny!! <can't stop laughing> Shhhh!! Damn it this is a library!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well... I tried anyways...

/me kisses FP instead
Free Psycho
QUOTE (leopold @ May 14 2003, 01:18 PM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 14 2003, 06:14 PM)
No...it still says f...F for f***ed.  LOL-I made a funny!!  <can't stop laughing>  Shhhh!!  Damn it this is a library!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well... I tried anyways...

/me kisses FP instead

<kisses back> At least I'm not laughing...how am I talking and kissing again...?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.