Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Cheering Up
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
leopold
Cos yer just that great!! biggrin.gif

*kisses*
Free Psycho
Damn straight. <continues kissing>
leopold
hmmmhmmhmhmmmmhmmmhmmm

*kisses more*

*thinks* no, I can't do that kissin an talkin thing...
Debaser
/me takes pictures...mwahahaha..
Free Psycho
LOL-I'll extend you some specialnish on leave-oh!! I used ish twice in my final! But I used ness too..only cause I don't think she'd like me inventing words like "abusivnish." "No, see Professor, I'm the princess of ISH...what?! An F?! #@$&%*&$$#%$*%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Debaser @ May 14 2003, 01:26 PM)
/me takes pictures...mwahahaha..

mad.gif
Debaser
/me wonders how much money he can extort out of FP just in case these pics somehow land their way into cheese's hands...
Free Psycho
Oh and yeah I forgot-I got my period today too. Doesn't add to the happinish...cause I know you all wanted to know.

LMAO-too much info leo?
SuperKathoid
*dances around naked to cheer everyone up*

laugh.gif
Free Psycho
Ok maybe not....<screams and hits stomach> OMG NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 14 2003, 06:35 PM)
LMAO-too much info leo?

Just a tad, Princess... just a tad...

/me gives princess a humungous PMT-easin hug
Free Psycho
<tries not to go hysterical laughing in library> Why don't you have kids leo?
leopold
I get told I'd be a great dad, but I dunno... I prefer other people's... I can give em back laugh.gif laugh.gif
Free Psycho
LMAO!!!

Yeah, you're too old now anyway... ohmy.gif wink.gif laugh.gif dry.gif
leopold
Ouch!! ohmy.gif

ooooh, if ya were me e-wife I'd divorce ya fer that, ya cheeky minx tongue.gif laugh.gif

He lied...
ravein
mha, it could be worse.. at least you are not having your skin stripped of layer by layer..

that is my new cheer up tactic.. when ever life gets me down.. I gross my self out and I feel better. Actually I am having a great day.. yesterday sucked arse though...
ravein
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 14 2003, 03:09 PM)
LMAO!!!

Yeah, you're too old now anyway... ohmy.gif wink.gif laugh.gif dry.gif

hey wait a min there.. I am almost as old as leo.. *growling* Id divorce ya to... did I mention that I do divorces?????? laugh.gif
Free Psycho
I thought it was raven! Damn! I was gonna ask, but then I thought that wouldn't be nice if you weren't. <sigh> Piss a thousand poos great. Ok, well better late then never...I need a divorce. Can you do one with the other person missing?
Free Psycho
QUOTE (leopold @ May 14 2003, 02:11 PM)
Ouch!! ohmy.gif

ooooh, if ya were me e-wife I'd divorce ya fer that, ya cheeky minx tongue.gif laugh.gif

He lied...

LOL-I like that little bit at the end. Refering to yourself in third person is funny.
ravein
sure... the other person doesnt have to be here I can serve the divorce papers through PM. Whom is to be divorced? Hinsley? gotta ask some folk have 6-7 wives...
Free Psycho
LOL-yeah hinsley. Look in the goddess thread for her approval. Actually she suggested it. Her back hurts. LOL.
ravein
girl that is a personal problem.. hahahah.. but I will put those in the divorce papers...
Free Psycho
LOL-don't blame me! That was her reason! Look to the thread I tell you! I'm an innocent victim..of..back..pains... huh.gif Well whatever.
Free Psycho
....so where's my divorce ravein?
ravein
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that is what they all say... do you wanna make a clean split or would you like half off all the e-wedding presents smile.gif
Free Psycho
Oh! umm....clean. I don't want a mess if she's not here.
ravein
okay my lady... Ill prepare the documents..
Free Psycho
Thank you. <waits patiently in ravein's office> That's lovely wallpaper you have.
Sun Tsu
*is seen going into 'skater's anonymous' down the hall*

Sun
Free Psycho
<shouts> Hi Sun! What's that? Skater's anonymous? That's a pity...
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 14 2003, 07:55 PM)
<shouts> Hi Sun! What's that? Skater's anonymous? That's a pity...

*people stare at sun*

Sun
Debaser
/me points and stares at sun
Sun Tsu
I'm only doing this to be less-skater like....
*shamefully walks in door*

Sun
spuglet
so while were on what was the 'cheer up spug thread' im gonna whinge about me IT exam as well.

i told them to put me in for the foundation exam and they put me in higher instead the b*st*rds. and 60% of the final grade is coursework but they never taught us the cwk properly...and i have shedloads of computer genious friands who are gonna fail IT because the teacher doesnt like them. i hate my IT teachers....

but the exam went pretty well in the end i think....by the way, whats a hanging indaent coz there were loads of qs on it?
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (spuglet @ May 14 2003, 08:31 PM)
so while were on what was the 'cheer up spug thread' im gonna whinge about me IT exam as well.

i told them to put me in for the foundation exam and they put me in higher instead the b*st*rds. and 60% of the final grade is coursework but they never taught us the cwk properly...and i have shedloads of computer genious friands who are gonna fail IT because the teacher doesnt like them. i hate my IT teachers....

but the exam went pretty well in the end i think....by the way, whats a hanging indaent coz there were loads of qs on it?

*hug*

Sun
craziness
hope it all works out for you spug
good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.