Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Story Game
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
oscarhilton
Add something to the person before you's post and see what it turns out like in the end...

so... 1st persons post would be......

I like rain

and 2nd persons would be....

I like rain on Saturday

for example...

So....

When the two people walked into the shop
I_am_the_best
When two people walked into a shop, it was sacrificial because
oscarhilton
they were nuns on LSD
Apollyon
Who loved to eat the sacred goat's cheese
oscarhilton
from Brazil
JimiJimi
which was odd, because the nuns, the cheese and the Brazillian goats all thought that this game was terribly like the finish my sentence game
oscarhilton
"it wasnt surposed to be..." said one of the nuns.... "but it kind of turned out that way" said the other nun. "We should really change the game idea to you have to name the titles of books or something...." said a frog randomly..... the he said "any ideas emma? James?"
Apollyon
... "or why dont we make it a name the product from hearing the slogan game" said the cheese...
oscarhilton
"lets giv't a go" said louie hand puppet, the evil sea captin of the seven seas

then all was well
Akis_angel
the slogan was read off the top of a black double-decker bus...it read:
" have you sorted you erection problem? "
the nuns melted....
" OH NO!! FORBIDDEN WORD!! MALFUNCTIONING!! "
so the puppet
oscarhilton
said "aaaaghh well. You cant always know whats genna happen next..."

"This thred was surposed to be completely different to the "Finnish my sentence" one i started way way back but.. er... there are kind of the same....
Still why not accually make a book this time?" Said Mary Moon Muppet and the box of magic toad stories from long long ago in a land we shall not speak.
Apollyon
because sometimes even llamas malfunction and dont know what is meant by this bookmaking of which you speak
oscarhilton
Space.... it seems to go on forever...... then the monkey starts chucking barrols at you.
oscarhilton
Space.... it seems to go on forever...... then the monkey starts chucking barrols at you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.