Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guten Taag! It's Me, Sarcastic150
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
sarcastic150
Hi, i'm new to the forums. I'm friends with Oscarhilton & I_am_the_best. I love the smell of a freshly washed monkey & am addicted to drinking floor cleaner. My name is Jack Davis and im currently living in a small bin in mexico. I was inspiration for Dave The Rastafarian!! I have written a small poem about myself:

My name is jack
I live in a sack
I have no back
Tack
Dack
JACK BLACK!!

Talk to me if you want or ignore me completely or you can just throw small sharp objects at me, whatever!

Talk to you or get stuff thrown at me soon!

Jack (Sarcastic150)

oscarhilton
hello jackus and welcome to the world of mata....

If you like want to know where eveything is you can like, ask me..... although you would be better off asking some of the more expirenced people because im a bit dumb.
Moosh
Guten Abend Herr Davis, wilkommen!

And in that spirit, here is your welcoming gift:

»Hab acht vorm Zipferlak, mein Kind!
Sein Maul ist beiß, sein Griff ist bohr.
Vorm Fliegelflagel sieh dich vor,
dem mampfen Schnatterrind.«

Er zückt' sein scharfgebifftes Schwert,
den Feind zu futzen ohne Saum,
und lehnt' sich an den Dudelbaum
und stand da lang in sich gekehrt.

A german translation of some peotry by the right Revered Charles Lutwidge Dodgson
voices_in_my_head
I'm pretty sure that I'm right, but isn't Charles Dodgson just Lewis Carrol's real name?

*hands sarcastic a kitten*
Welcome, and have fun!
(or else...)
oscarhilton
ill get the glue.... hand me a pillow
voices_in_my_head
Hey! I believe the glue is my job!

Oh, fine, go ahead.... but I get the next one...
Moosh
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ May 22 2005, 11:17 PM)
I'm pretty sure that I'm right, but isn't Charles Dodgson just Lewis Carrol's real name?

It is, and all the stuff I've been giving to the n00bs is just translations of Jabberwocky
oscarhilton
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ May 23 2005, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ May 22 2005, 11:17 PM)

It is, and all the stuff I've been giving to the n00bs is just translations of Jabberwocky

I knew it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.