Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dare
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Tips and tricks
laenan kite
ok, this is realy cool, i dare you all to press alt and f4 now!

[What's the point in trying to get people to use the 'close application' shortcut? You'll only annoy people. If you want to annoy people go find another forum to do it on. Thread closed. - Mata]
Sir Psycho Sexy
whoa, thats lucky I didn't have f-lock on, or that would have like....closed my browser...then I would have been screwed, I would have had to re-open my browser to tell you how lame this thread is, as it stands, I don't.

This thread is lame!
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (laenan kite @ May 30 2005, 11:29 AM)

I heard if people like you all took their modem, dipped it in a vat of acid and left it overnight that the world would be a better place. I dare you to do it, go on. You know you want too. It would be so cool you could watch it dissolve.

If you're trying to trick people into doing silly things at least pick something impressive.
oscarhilton
sad.gif oh my pride.

*goes off and hides*
Usurper MrTeapot

Have you seen the new feature of the forum? If you type your password it is hidden automatically by asterixes (*).

Look1! ********** Try it, its great.
oscarhilton
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ May 30 2005, 01:11 PM)

Have you seen the new feature of the forum? If you type your password it is hidden automatically by asterixes (*).

Look1! ********** Try it, its great.

im not falling for that one wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.