Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: good morning.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
insaneperc1015
i just joined, and it said to come here and stuff.. so here i am.

my name is mary.. i play percussion.. a lot.. im getting ready to go to college in august, im 18.. i have MRKH. if you dont know what it is, look it up or something. or dont. um.. yeah. wanna know anything else? ask me.
Quoth(The Raven)
Welcome!
Please don't feel selfconscious... We don't care about conditions, just people. No matter what the condition, chances are someone here has it, or knows (Possibly loves) someone who has. So wander about, have fun, be a little crazy...

And, as one of my favorite comedians would say... "I'm pullin' for ya. We're all in this, together..." smile.gif
voices_in_my_head
*hands insaneperc a kitten*
There you go! Your own fuzzy companion for matazone.

Quoth is, as usual, right. As long as your a good person, Nothing else really matters.
Moosh
Good morning and welcome to Matazone. If you have any questions please don't hesistate to ask. Help yourself to anything you need, don't sit on the lentil throne.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Hello, and wlecome to Matazone, where we all dont know what is going on but we all post here anyway... or so we think... it could just be a brainwashing trick by the corporation... @_@...

i feel unclean... So unclean...
insaneperc1015
*pets her kitten*
thanks for bein so cool. people here seem pretty nice.
Mata
Hi Mary! Welcome to my site. Yep, people are generally nice around here.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 5 2005, 08:33 PM)
Hi Mary! Welcome to my site. Yep, people are generally nice around here.

...or so he claims...

NAH! we're all pretty good here, well i really cant speak for some, but most of us are...
Quoth(The Raven)
In the Matazone, you lose points for not being nice... Lose too many, and you implode rather messily... *Nods, with serious expression on face... and fingers crossed behind back...*
damned and dastardly
Hi Mary! I would shake your hadn or something but I'm still ducktpaed to the ceiling. Welcome though!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (damned and dastardly @ Jun 9 2005, 01:57 PM)
Hi Mary! I would shake your hadn or something but I'm still ducktpaed to the ceiling. Welcome though!

ok... ill shake her hand for ya!

*shakes her hand*

hmmm... nice hands!
insaneperc1015
i'l probably start posting more next week. i've been in the hospital since monday.. so i havent really felt up to joining new topics and what not. i hope everyone has a good weekend, and thanks for being super nice to me here. smile.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Sorry to hear you're not well. Please get better, soon.
And, we're always nice to newcomers... once we get to know you better, we'll reveal our true colors... evil.gif seriously, though, we only tease the ones we really like. Be forewarned... tongue.gif
insaneperc1015
i forgot to mention, i used to be on here.. like, last year.. fallen1015 i think i was. but i've changed a lot since then. so i made a new one.
Ashbless
Hmm, a returning member.

*pulls out the industrial strength duct tape. Tapes up insaneperc1015 into a convenient spot on the ceiling*

Oh cool. You can see Tribe Wyvern HQ from here. biggrin.gif

Hope you're feeling much better after your hospital trip. Welcome back to Matazone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.