Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im ok now!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Tom
smile.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif You know that topic 'I need a mate'not any more i thought to my self you dont need mates just someone to talk to,but if any one wants to be mates i'll be more than happy to smile.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif And what do you think do you need mates or someone to talk to smile.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
little_bear
Smiley. Overload!

Can't. Take. Anymore.

*'splodes*

Also; little_twit in Miraculous Recovery Shocker!

_
voices_in_my_head
Can't we all just get along?

mellow.gif huh.gif happy.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif sleep.gif dry.gif smile.gif mad.gif

Anyway, My motto is: Your my friend until you prove me wrong. tongue.gif
artist.unknown
Good for you, little twit.

Now: For future reference, this probably needn't have been its own thread, in Introductions. Are you someone's noob? I've noticed that this has caused problems before, in other threads you've begun. If no-one's been helping you get the hang of things around here, and you ever have a question about where to place a thread you want to post or anything of that nature, feel free to PM me. Otherwise you may come off as spamming, which clutters up Mata's bandwidth, and then the forum goes pffft, and then you have lots of dazed forumites wandering around outside under this strange yellow thing that seems to turn up during the day. This isn't good. So *deep breath* just so you know. Talk to y'later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.