Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wedding!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
believe
I'm posting to announce my upcoming e-wedding to irishguy, aka Vic. After a lengthy.. courtship? Or irc-ship of a day, we've decided to tie the e-knot. Checks can be sent to my account, thanks. tongue.gif Our theme will be Star Trek/Star Wars with an exception for Mr.Teapot, who can come as whatever he pleases.
Tarantio
/me clanks in in shiny new mandalorian armour.

I got the old suit upgraded just for the occasion. Just try not to stand too close, the flamethrower goes off unexpectedly sometimes.

/me takes up place as bridesmaid as usual
froggle-rock
Aw. You. Two. Are. So *reaches for bucket*. Sweet. I hope you courted eachother good. Congratulations.

Soooooo which one of you is e-knocked up?

Wee, Jandzia! <3
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Arrived I have, serve the best interest I will...

Speaker, I am. Known this must be.

*Takes up place as witness*
trunks_girl26
*whips out her lightsaber*

No, not that one.....well......maybe that one...... >.>

Congrads anyway happy.gif
Faerieryn
*faerieryn arrives dressed as an ewok*

"mmmmm. Num nums!!!!" (translated as: Congrats guys)

"aka aka nummy num nums" (Vic can I still wax your legs?)

"neeeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaa" (drinks all around!)
Usurper MrTeapot
Dude! I mean daughter. I'm Mister Teapot Preston, Esquire.

And your not my father!
damned and dastardly
*arrives dressed as Chewbacca*

Various roars! (I hope you guys have a lovely time)
More various roars! (Aliens have taken over my brain!)
Moosh
*arrives dressed as Princess Leia* What?

yay! Happynesstime! Congrats you guys!
gothictheysay
*makes R2-D2 noises*

oi! Vic gets e-married again, huh?
Quoth(The Raven)
Hmmmm... Star Trek or Star Wars, eh? Well, if Dax is already spoken for... how about a rather tall Kira Nerys? I'll fill in anywhere you'd like me to be, or just be a spectator. I'm just glad to be here... Maybe you can use one of the flying kittens as ringbearer... and another as flower girl...
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Jun 10 2005, 07:11 PM)
*makes R2-D2 noises*

Vic getting married again? Are you sure I'm not sure I've actually seen him get married there's been a few proposed marriages but they seem not to happen. tongue.gif
You I love you Vic but I still got to tease you. *hugs*

*hands Believe hand cuffs and head bridesmaid a laser gun* you may need these and not necessarily for the wedding night. tongue.gif

Good Luck biggrin.gif
vicrawr
QUOTE (Cath @ Jun 11 2005, 07:56 AM)
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Jun 10 2005, 07:11 PM)
*makes R2-D2 noises*

Vic getting married again? Are you sure I'm not sure I've actually seen him get married there's been a few proposed marriages but they seem not to happen. tongue.gif
You I love you Vic but I still got to tease you. *hugs*

*hands Believe hand cuffs and head bridesmaid a laser gun* you may need these and not necessarily for the wedding night. tongue.gif

Good Luck biggrin.gif

Well, I'm glad someone knows the deal. Unlike the rest of you in IRC. Now, someone gimme a lightsaber, I need to do some pre-wedding hack'n slash.
believe
Quoth: Whatever you'd like to arrive as is fine. happy.gif

Cath: I thought we were safe from the empire here. ._. *takes*

And a quick note/update: Cand asked us to wait til she arrived at Ste's before the actual nupitals take place! And as this is my new mother-in-law, I can hardly refuse. Once Cand arrives and is settled, I shall post and the wedding will begin in all its glory. happy.gif
vicrawr
QUOTE (believe @ Jun 11 2005, 08:08 PM)

And a quick note/update: Cand asked us to wait til she arrived at Ste's before the actual nuptials take place! And as this is my new mother-in-law, I can hardly refuse. Once Cand arrives and is settled, I shall post and the wedding will begin in all its glory. happy.gif

I know I shouldn't be asking but...this "nuptials" stuff, are we gonna have to do it in front of people? I dunno if I can perform like that. My..uh.."lightsaber" might run out of energy.
believe
... blink.gif *Smacks repeatedly*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (believe @ Jun 12 2005, 02:08 AM)

And a quick note/update: Cand asked us to wait til she arrived at Ste's before the actual nupitals take place! And as this is my new mother-in-law, I can hardly refuse. Once Cand arrives and is settled, I shall post and the wedding will begin in all its glory. happy.gif

No one can escape the Dark Side! Mwahahar!!!!!!!!!! evil.gif
Wyvern
Ohhh Star Trek and Star Wars...spoilt for choice, in which case I think...
*ponders*

Aye that'll do...

Enter one small Borg with lightsaber and dark shadowy lurkingness.

There covered all bases and I am instantly transformed into a useful must have e-wedding accessory. *does a brief menacing twirl*

Well congratulations I hope I find the date for this one before it happens for a change blush.gif If not I'll just randomly rampage, bite and practice assimilation/corruption for a while. Nothing unusual there methinks.

*looks around for prospective collective members and grins in an unnerving manner at the bride-to-be* You know the drill Resistance is....absolutely, utterly, a 169% waste of time, effort and energy...I do like a good chase though.Oh yeah and ahem Futile! mustn't forget that!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Oooh can I be Seven of Nine??? Please???

I want to be... not quite borg.
believe
Cath: Ack! *Waves lightsaber at and meditates on the force to clear mind* Back, fiend!

Wyvern: Bah. Your mind control techniques don't work on Jedi! *resists! And looks good while doing it in spiffy black Jedi outfit*

snoo: Of course. Go for it. happy.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
*Keegan comes flying in, and lands on front pew.*

Keegan: Can I be flower Kitty? Please?

*makes with big, soulful, eyes...*
mooooooooooopo
Ohoho

This is Cand, btw. I'm too lazy to log in as myself on here. Soooo...you can commence with the e-wedding whenever. biggrin.gif

What shall I go as? Hrrrmmmmm.
Wyvern
Wyvern: Bah. Your mind control techniques don't work on Jedi! *resists! And looks good while doing it in spiffy black Jedi outfit*

Mind control? Who said anything about mind control I'm going with blatant all out assimilation.

*scoops Keegan into lap and lurks comfortably in the pews*

Well while everyone decides what, when and so forth I'm just going to hole up here and scheme in a suitably dark and corrupting manner oh and I might polish the metal work while Im at it. Got to look my best you know. evil.gif
believe
Keegan: Hm. Why not. Just watch out of the Sith. *Eyes Cath, the evil stepmother*

Cand: Yay. happy.gif Now just to corral Tarantio and whoever the best man was.

Wyvern: Bah. Just bah. *Uses the force to resist that too, because Jedi's (when Lucas isn't involved) are that good.*
Cath Sparrow
*lurks evily in corner* Mwahahar!
Wyvern
*eyes Believe*

Typical...in which case I shall resort to all out warfare....

*blows raspberries and resumes lurking*

Should that be insufficient I may have to resort to more torturous methods...I may be forced to deploy...the pink jumpsuit.

*shudders at the implications and continues lurking in a faintly pink shadow*
believe
Wyvern: *Uses force Mind Shield powers to uh, purify my soul! And stands up, looking around for the groom.*

All right, in our desire to be er.. modern, I don't think we have a preacher. So if the bridesmaid is ready in all his armored glory and the flower cat can be retrieved.. let get into position. dry.gif
Tarantio
about the flowers... Uh, you know I said about that flamethrower thingy?

Don't look at me like that, the flowers are fine!

...we might need a new flowergirl though...

vicrawr
I'm here, I'm here!

I was just...uh...grinding...over there. Being a Jedi is hard work. I think I'm gonna have to change my class to rifleman or bounty hunter.
believe
Tarantio: *Blinks, coughs and tries to discreetly force sweep ashes under the nearest rug*

Vic: Bounty hunter would be all right, but Jedi are the roxxorz!!!11 Or however its spelled.

All right, lets move before you get swept into a duel, storm troopers arrive or more people get. er, lost.

*Either way, takes irishguy's arm and er.. heads to the altar!*
Moosh
Yay! I'm finally at a wedding on time
Cath Sparrow
To Late the Storm Troopers are here!
*Darth Vader walks in with honor guard of storm trooper with Imperial March playing*

For this Occasion I shall be your minister *insert heavy breathing where apropriate*
vicrawr
*Zzoooms and fwooshes to the altar using his jetpack, dragging believe with him!*
believe
Cath: *blinks and clutches lightsaber protectively, before...*

Vic: *before being swept up along with the jetpack* gah! *Manages not to stab or otherwise injure fiance and eyes the stormtroopers*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
yay! I made it!

*sits down and waits for the debauchery to begin*
Moosh
*as Princess Leia*

*Makes no effort to avoid immediate capture by Stormtroopers*

Could be fun
Erin
*walks in..probably a while too late* I'm HERE! ^^ And...i'm ...a ...Ewok...IN A DRESS!!!! ^^ and lilith my flying kitty is dressed as jedi .

ConGrAtUlAtIoNs! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
You are here today by order of the Imperial Emperor. For the Proccedings of the of this wedding. Are the prisocoughcough bride and groom in there correct places? *more appropriately placed heavy breathing*
believe
((The bride's last night of graveyard and that darn 'sleep' thing took necessity over prompt posting I'm afraid. My apologies. wink.gif ))

*twitches and eyes evil darth-in-law*

..Yes, ma'am.
Quoth(The Raven)
Keegan: I'm here! a little singed, but okay!
*Glares at Tarantio*
Usurper MrTeapot
Dude, that Darth Vicar is a babe.
Cath Sparrow
*smiles alluringly at T*

There Are no false starts here this service is under the control of the Imperial Empire!
Wyvern
*waves lightsaber around* Oooh pretty....
Ahem..
*assumes a more sinister stance and eyes assembled wedding party*

Ohh choices who to start with....
believe
Vicah: This is what we get for you taking that discount. *Mutters to the groom and keeps smiling at the vicar mother-in-law*
Quoth(The Raven)
*Keegan, distressed at having missed the beginning of the wedding, flies down the aisle, scattering rose petals on everything and everyone in her path, narrowly avoiding crashing into the Darth Vicar, at the end, then swooping around to land on top of right front pew...*

Keegan (Whispering to person seated beneath her perch): Is this the bride's side?

*Darth Vicar mutters under her breath about bloody dragons and Kittens*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (believe @ Jun 22 2005, 03:34 AM)
Vicah: This is what we get for you taking that discount. *Mutters to the groom and keeps smiling at the vicar mother-in-law*

Step Vicar dear Cand your in-law.

Seeing as you've taken your aloted postions *glare at kitten but decides against death grip* I will procced. We are gather here in the all seeing gaze of the Imperial Empire to join these two in a force of matramony that can not and will not be broken by order of the Empire!!!! *insert more appropriate heavy breathing*
Ashbless
*slips in at the back dressed as Twilek dancing girl*
Moosh
*returns accompanied by several stormtroopers who have me in chains*

Can we get some sort of definate time for this shi-bang?
Cath Sparrow
it's an on going wedding so just put you 2peneth in when your around.
believe
CheeseMoose: One could be attempted, but I have to find Vic and ideally Candoop at some point. We shall see.

Cath: Um, does the Empire have officially approved wedding vows or is that up to our discretion, Step-Vicar?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.