Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie. . .
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Glimpse
Hello Every Peoples.

I'll try and make this short and sweet.

Mata's animations I have enjoyed for sometime going back to when Mr Snaffleburger was first aired on mtv2. I then checked his site after seeing a second Mr Snaffleburger anim (after remembering the address for the site that time).

I have watched his animations and laughed as many of you have with a personal favourite being the sex craving cannibal kitty we know as mittens.

So if anyone wants to know anything about me ask away.

The first question I will answer 100% honestly as for the ones after that I donít make any promises
Moosh
Welcome

I would ask a question but I don't want the responsibility of asking the one which you will answer truthfully, so I will ask one later on when others have asked.

If you have any questions on the other hand, don't hesitate to ask
Smiler
Good Day young Glimpse. Welcome to our wonderfully quant and not so quite forums. Feel free to have a cookie at Tribe Wyverns Weyr and bewawre the slowly awalening beast of welcome from the Tribe.

ENJOY YOURSELF biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.