Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Thread For Those Who've Never Seen Mata Live
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Pikasyuu
Yep. I was just thinking. I've never seen Mata actually in the forum. This has to do with my being in America and all, but still. :(
craziness
i have seen him live.
he is so busy all the time making anims all the time, he rarely comes here. but when he does he stays for maybe like 20 minutes or and hour, and once sues came too! she was cool but she only posted like once or twice. you should PM him!
Pikasyuu
How cool. biggrin.gif Lucky you, to see them celebrities.
PMing would be too similar to stalking him, and well, that wouldn't be very nice. I still worship him's anims, tho'. And the lovely corp. tongue.gif
craziness
ive PMed him before..............
MistressAlti
Dude, he came in the chat once... O_O

I was like... whoa... he's talking in real time... dude...
Pikasyuu
Erm. o.o;

Okay, so I'm a shy little dumbarsed schoolgirl. >:( I have nothing to say but "WOOOOOOWYOUARESOCOOLOMGICANTBELIEVEIMTALKINGTOYOUWOOOOOW". o_o see? I'm freaky, I am.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 14 2003, 10:33 PM)
Dude, he came in the chat once... O_O

I was like... whoa... he's talking in real time... dude...

=_=; I need to get up earlier, don't I?
Pikasyuu
Know what? I'm like. TOTALLY PMing him with that. I justify it by stating that I am following Jonman's advice in continually making a jackass of myself. Watch meh now. Oh yeah.
MistressAlti
Maybe, but it wasn't like early... maybe 11 his time, 5 Central time...
cheese is funny
ive seen mata on the forums... hes even responded to two of my posts... that was really cool biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
.. ._.
CovertYawn
I was on the forums at the same time as mata for about five seconds once... I cried... just me an' him, alone.. on the forums..

***Sigh***
gerbilfromhell
yeah, i've seen mata in the forums. he's here every mornin@ about 7 ny time. but in the first few days of the site ppl were actually talkin to him biggrin.gif
Hyperion
I seen mata on the forums too. Nobody else was on. It was when he was making leo a mod, methinks.
LoLo
I've seen Mata on the forums and in chat......go me!

lol

Keep in mind its because I have no live and seem to rarely be away from either lately.
LadyDarkPeach
I've talked to him in the eariler days, but i haven't seen him much lately.
Pikasyuu

WELL DAMN, PEOPLE. I must be the only 'un who hasn't. Boo me. >:(
cheese is funny
dont worry syuu... you joined only recently... and mata is probebly very busy... if the third samurai lapin video doesnt make you think of how busy he is, i dont know what does biggrin.gif

you will probebly see him sooner or later, chin up, and remember, he does the corp voice, just watch mr sb and imagine he is talking to you laugh.gif
leopold
Mata sent me an email in the pre-forum days... I asked him a question about LGG bein on MTV2 here, an he replied!!!!!

He also appeared in chat one time an told me he was a figment of my imagination... a bit odd really, cos I felt like I was talkin to meself after that! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh, an of course he bestowed me with moddy powers smile.gif

He's a great bloke syuu (an everyone else who hasn't spoken to him yet). I'm sure he'll catch up with all regular posters at some point in time...
The Tortured Soul
he's pmed me... not in a good way tho... my sig kept getting out of hand!!!

i e-mailed him too, about SB being on MTV2 hehe!!!
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 14 2003, 08:43 PM)
I've seen Mata on the forums and in chat......go me!

lol

Keep in mind its because I have no live and seem to rarely be away from either lately.

Me too, but I didn't talk to him much on the chat, and I don't think I've ever talked to him on the forum

P.S.

Syuu and Hyperion
I lurve your new av's wub.gif
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 15 2003, 01:17 AM)
yeah, i've seen mata in the forums. he's here every mornin@ about 7 ny time. but in the first few days of the site ppl were actually talkin to him biggrin.gif

yeah, those were the good ol days, when i was still #1

damn you gerbil, laugh.gif
Pikasyuu
Yurm, wheat-thins.

Yeah, he replied to my weirdo-stalker-like PM. :D! Nice about it, too. My day will come. And about the corp voice guy, I review snaffleburger anims constantly just to sit and grin over it. Sad, but I don't much care. :D Like I said, I'm in accordance with Jonman's advice concerning the fact that I, truly am, a jackass. :(
Pikasyuu

7 NY time - 4 AM syuu's time.

Wow, I have to wait until summer, whilst it'd be regular for me to be awake at four AM. Other than that, it's when I'm up for school.
MAtt
QUOTE (syuu @ May 15 2003, 01:51 PM)

7 NY time - 4 AM syuu's time.

Wow, I have to wait until summer, whilst it'd be regular for me to be awake at four AM. Other than that, it's when I'm up for school.

ditto. but he has replyed to my posts.
Oni Usagi
See, I wasn't spitting on your muffin and calling it frosting, there really was a thread about it.
Jonman
QUOTE (syuu @ May 15 2003, 09:50 PM)
Yurm, wheat-thins.

biggrin.gif Like I said, I'm in accordance with Jonman's advice concerning the fact that I, truly am, a jackass. sad.gif

Good for you.

He is indeed a busy man, but usually lives online most of the day in the UK (i.e. 5 hours ahead of East coast US, and 8 hours ahead of West coast), so doesnt' have time to noodle around on here as much as he'd probably like to.

Apparently, he's having a bad day today, but I didn't have time to find out why before I had to rush out the my apartment and into work this morning. The wonders of MSN.

And wheat thins - my god am I addicted to those small square chuncks of tastiness. Have you tried the Reduced Fat ones - I think they're actually better.....
Sun Tsu
I PMed Mata once on how to fix the search engine, and he said he had no idea......

Neither did Jonman. tongue.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Jun 13 2003, 07:14 PM)
I PMed Mata once on how to fix the search engine, and he said he had no idea......

Neither did Jonman. tongue.gif

Still don't either.

I know how to make a really great milkshake, if that helps....
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Jonman @ Jun 13 2003, 07:15 PM)
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Jun 13 2003, 07:14 PM)

Neither did Jonman.  tongue.gif

Still don't either.

I know how to make a really great milkshake, if that helps....

Ooh, smoothies.......

/me gets all distracracted
hinsley
i see him alot on here, but he leaves like 3 seconds later, i guess he's just real busy.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Jonman @ Jun 13 2003, 11:09 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ May 15 2003, 09:50 PM)
Yurm, wheat-thins.

:D Like I said, I'm in accordance with Jonman's advice concerning the fact that I, truly am, a jackass. :(

Good for you.

He is indeed a busy man, but usually lives online most of the day in the UK (i.e. 5 hours ahead of East coast US, and 8 hours ahead of West coast), so doesnt' have time to noodle around on here as much as he'd probably like to.

Apparently, he's having a bad day today, but I didn't have time to find out why before I had to rush out the my apartment and into work this morning. The wonders of MSN.

And wheat thins - my god am I addicted to those small square chuncks of tastiness. Have you tried the Reduced Fat ones - I think they're actually better.....

Yes. That's ALL I've tried. Wheat thins are god. =) Who rezzed this, btw? I've now probably seen him six or seven times live, and once in Yahoo chat. Go me, for I have no other accomplishments.
[Wraeth]
He won my caption competition thing, and I didnt even decide to give him the prize (or lack of) because he's Mata. He really did have the best reply. Which just shows that he's a genius.

Maybe thats why we're all talking on his board.

His board that he never comes on. I've never seen him online either.
Jonman
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 13 2003, 09:25 PM)
Yes. That's ALL I've tried. Wheat thins are god. =) Who rezzed this, btw? I've now probably seen him six or seven times live, and once in Yahoo chat. Go me, for I have no other accomplishments.

The honey ones aren't bad either.

Not to make you feel bad, but I've probably seen the chap, oooo, about 800 times online, and about, oooo 2200 times in the flesh

wink.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Jonman @ Jun 13 2003, 06:00 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 13 2003, 09:25 PM)

The honey ones aren't bad either.

Not to make you feel bad, but I've probably seen the chap, oooo, about 800 times online, and about, oooo 2200 times in the flesh

;)

Didn't make me feel bad at all. You did pretty much grow up with 'im anyway, right? =P Ah, 'tis an honour to see you both in forum. Har har.

Honey wheat thins? So God does exist.. Lmao. Thanks Jonman. :)
elf
QUOTE (syuu @ May 14 2003, 02:34 PM)
Erm. o.o;

Okay, so I'm a shy little dumbarsed schoolgirl. >:( I have nothing to say but "WOOOOOOWYOUARESOCOOLOMGICANTBELIEVEIMTALKINGTOYOUWOOOOOW". o_o see? I'm freaky, I am.

LOL, me too! Plus I'm in PST time... even worse... -8 from GMT... >_<
TigerLily013
Mata has talk to me through PMing before when i asked him bout my av. He's really nice and I hope to talk with him again in the future.
CommandeerOfSouls
Mata has talk to me through PMing before when i asked him bout my av. He's really nice and I hope to talk with him again in the future.

tell us about your avitar.
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 14 2003, 06:43 PM)
ive seen mata on the forums... hes even responded to two of my posts... that was really cool biggrin.gif

two of your over 6,000! You're the biggest poster on the site, how could he avoid you?
------------------
When I see an old friend on the street I always divert my eyes, and if they see me then I turn my head away, and if they say my name, I start walking faster, and if they yell it again, I all-out run.. because what if I forget their name or something when talking to them? I don't want to leave a bad impression on an old friend.
elf
QUOTE (CommandeerOfSouls @ Jun 13 2003, 09:04 PM)

tell us about his avitar.

two of your over 6,000! You're the biggest poster on the site, how could he avoid you?
------------------
When I see an old friend on the street I always divert my eyes, and if they see me then I turn my head away, and if they say my name, I start walking faster, and if they yell it again, I all-out run.. because what if I forget their name or something when talking to them? I don't want to leave a bad impression on an old friend.

What do you mean, about HIS av? She was talking about HER av, not Mata's.
CommandeerOfSouls
QUOTE (elf @ Jun 14 2003, 12:06 AM)
QUOTE (CommandeerOfSouls @ Jun 13 2003, 09:04 PM)

tell us about his avitar.

------------------

What do you mean, about HIS av? She was talking about HER av, not Mata's.

what are you talking about?? I did say "your"!!! I think that you just changed it in the quote to make me look bad... jealous of my functional avitar (your avitar's not showing up)... so anyways.. how was your day?
---------------------
If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.
- Jack Handey
elf
;.;....

i'm having a bad day, and then you go change your post to make ME look bad? i've been having to deal with sh!t in my life and this is what everyone gives me?
CommandeerOfSouls
Sorry about your bad day. I've had a somewhat good day because it's Friday, I have a party tomorrow, and it's the last day of school. The only bad thing really that happened was I got home from school with plans and found out that I was last-minutely scheduled to work (at the pool) and so I went, and we had to close early because of thunder storms and so being as I'm only 15 (a shock to most people) I cannot drive, so I had to wait for mi papa, but everyone else left before me, so I had to stand out in the downpour.. but that was actually pretty good... so I guess it wasn't a bad day. I take it back. Not to be a jerk, but if you've had to deal w/ shit like this all your life I think that you'd be used to it, and not even comment on it, because it'd be normal to you.
---------------------
I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."
- Jack Handey

P.S. statements about the changing of message may (are) or may not be (still are) true, these rumors cannot (can) be confirmed or denied (the former). (<--wow that's stupid)
Pikasyuu
Um? I had to check the thread name, this was updated not a few hours ago and already people are arguing. Chill, you's. This is the equivalent of one of those how much do you miss threads, but for Mata. o_O No need for hostility, yanno?
CommandeerOfSouls
::unhostilizing:: ::dearming nuclear missiles:: ::etc.::
sorry.
--------------------
If you get invited to your first orgy, don't just show up nude. That's a common mistake. You have to let nudity "happen."
- Jack Handey
Pikasyuu
Its disarming. o.o lol
CommandeerOfSouls
TYPO!!! you people are unforgiving...
TigerLily013
QUOTE (CommandeerOfSouls @ Jun 14 2003, 12:04 AM)

tell us about your avitar.

Pretty simple. When i first started out i wanted my own avs and to upload them but i couldnt and i asked him why and i found a better way to, by hosting pics on my own website and my website was born! I make my own Avs like the one i use now. I also have some now that i use for Msn messenger 6 but meh its all good.
CommandeerOfSouls
I see... I think that it would be good to put a convienently located hyperlink to your website in this thread so people can easily access it (lazy people (like me)) without any trouble whatsoever.
------------------------
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.
- Jack Handey
TigerLily013
QUOTE (CommandeerOfSouls @ Jun 14 2003, 12:53 AM)
I see... I think that it would be good to put a convienently located hyperlink to your website in this thread so people can easily access it (lazy people (like me)) without any trouble whatsoever.
------------------------
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.
- Jack Handey

My Webpage

There ya go Commander
CommandeerOfSouls
Thanks.. and now everyone's happy.. except for that guy with the gun in his hands.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.