Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Thread For Those Who've Never Seen Mata Live
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (CommandeerOfSouls @ Jun 13 2003, 09:35 PM)
TYPO!!! you people are unforgiving...

I forgive you, luv. =)
hinsley
he's on now... all you people are missing him! ha ha ha, laugh.gif hi Mata, >.<
leopold
So it would appear...

Hi dude!
Mata
Hi all!

Yep, I do kind-of exist. Except that I'm probably fictional and a result of all your collective unconsciounesses. But that's existence of a sort. Possibly.

Cogito ergo sum. Cogito. (I've been reading Decartes recently)

I would love to spend more time in these forums. As you may have noticed, when I do post I can get a bit carried away and type epic essays on things so I try to restrict myself to only posting on things that I really have something to say upon. That was a terrible sentence.... Aaanyway...

The reason I've not been around so much recently is that I've been working on a website for a friend's company and it's being a right pain in the backside. There was supposed to be an IT professional on the project who was going to do all the programming that makes the site work, but it turned out that he had absolutely no experience with web-production so it's all fallen on me. Hmm. I'll let people know when it's done, it's a fun little business idea he has and some of you might like it.

On top of that I've been working on the new LGG animation for about three weeks now and it's looking rather grand if still needing quite a lot more done to it. And the sound is going to be a pain to get working too I think...

And I'm trying to get time to get my PhD done.

That's the main reasons I'm not around here much. I do try to keep up with what's happening but I don't have the time to sit, read everything and get involved a whole lot, which is a shame.

I'll let you all into a secret, Jonman is actually probably smarter than me and it's a fair bet that he's actually funnier but out of the two of us I'm the creative artsy one so I've ended up doing this and he gets paid loads to travel the world and the seven seas running away from planes that he's broken.
hinsley
<hugs Mata> so busy! i have no job, and have nothing to do ever, so thts why im on here so much, i kinda have lost my RL life since i joined this site, and done my back in so its painful when i type still, but oh well, at least its stopped me mega spamming!
Mata
Hiya Hinsley, sorry I seem to run away whenever you're online, I'm not running away from you, it's just that there are other things around that need my attention...

Like now, see ya!

Syuu, don't worry about it, I'll see you online someday. And don't get too excited about it, I'm just a guy like anyone else, I'm just lucky enough to have worked to get a website that people like you all have found and enjoy.
hinsley
/me crys. it so must be me, every time i say anything to him he runs.... /me crys some more.

laugh.gif nah i know your busy.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 14 2003, 09:20 AM)
Hi all!

Yep, I do kind-of exist. Except that I'm probably fictional and a result of all your collective unconsciounesses. But that's existence of a sort. Possibly.

Cogito ergo sum. Cogito. (I've been reading Decartes recently)

I would love to spend more time in these forums. As you may have noticed, when I do post I can get a bit carried away and type epic essays on things so I try to restrict myself to only posting on things that I really have something to say upon. That was a terrible sentence.... Aaanyway...

The reason I've not been around so much recently is that I've been working on a website for a friend's company and it's being a right pain in the backside. There was supposed to be an IT professional on the project who was going to do all the programming that makes the site work, but it turned out that he had absolutely no experience with web-production so it's all fallen on me. Hmm. I'll let people know when it's done, it's a fun little business idea he has and some of you might like it.

On top of that I've been working on the new LGG animation for about three weeks now and it's looking rather grand if still needing quite a lot more done to it. And the sound is going to be a pain to get working too I think...

And I'm trying to get time to get my PhD done.

That's the main reasons I'm not around here much. I do try to keep up with what's happening but I don't have the time to sit, read everything and get involved a whole lot, which is a shame.

I'll let you all into a secret, Jonman is actually probably smarter than me and it's a fair bet that he's actually funnier but out of the two of us I'm the creative artsy one so I've ended up doing this and he gets paid loads to travel the world and the seven seas running away from planes that he's broken.

Well, it's pretty nice considering you're on at all with all the stuffs on your plate. Everyone's already said this, but you really should relax your anim schedule. Quality like that pumped out every two weeks is probably a back breaker. =P Plus, with the extra wait time, we become more anxious to see what twisted anim comes next. You and your neverending flock of fans.

Don't worry, I don't get *too* excited. If I were to jump around and yell a lot, I'd probably get in a lot of trouble with the parents. Still neat, tho'.

Wow, this was a record. Hairdye time. Bwee!
elf
LOL

laugh.gif

Eh, and I'm sowwie for starting anything in the earlier posts... >_< I just couldn't help it, I had a really bad day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.