Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: back..maybe
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
phoenix
so as most of you know i sorta dissapeared one day and didnt come back. well it was childish and stupid and i kick myself everyday for it. i miss you all very much. i would like to rejoin if its okay with everyone. i wont go into why i left and i dont expect forgivness, i abandoned my friends which can be summed only to poor character (understatement of the year). if any of you would like to still talk just pm me and i will give you my new addys and such info. im letting you all make the choice, the last thing i want to is make anyone uneasy for me being here.
Mata
Well, you know me, I welcome all-comers. Nice to see you again.

You should probably get the shift-keys on your keyboard checked, they don't seem to be working wink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Welcome back
gothictheysay
Welcome back smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
Hey Emmy
Smiler
Welcome back there Phoenix. I know zip of why you left so in an ignorant state I shall remain blissful wink.gif
Hope you feel ok coming back into the fold. Always welcome biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Have a cookie
Little Green Goth
Woo! You're back! laugh.gif I was wondering where you'd gone to but I shant ask any questions. ph34r.gif I'm just glad to see you posting again. It's been lonely with out the great phoenix! happy.gif So, welcome back!!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*waves*

welcome back... get your behind into the song based chain quiz, it keeps dying without you!
Oni Usagi
Welcome back! How've you been?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.