Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet another newbie to add to the list
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
symphony
Hi I'm symphony. Nice ta meet ya all...er...who ever I'm introducing myself to. Is there anything else I need to say? ummm according to the pause I'm getting, I'm assuming no.... blink.gif

C'ya.
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheheh....grumpy penguin, I like

unsure.gif

oh yeah, hi, you wanna write more, tell us what you do, school, college, university, work, hobbies, interests, fetishes.....oh wait, we have a thread for that one somewhere...hold the fetishes, like I said, hi!
symphony
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jul 23 2005, 05:17 AM)
heheheh....grumpy penguin, I like

unsure.gif

oh yeah, hi, you wanna write more, tell us what you do, school, college, university, work, hobbies, interests, fetishes.....oh wait, we have a thread for that one somewhere...hold the fetishes, like I said, hi!

Hey thanks for replying (and telling me what to write). I'm going to be a senior in high school in less than a month [yay]. I enjoy drawing, reading Japanese comics (anime), Programming, Dancing on Dance Dance Revolution (DDR), Listening to music [classical, anime, Hymns], and learning new things. happy.gif

I'm not really a fettish type... huh.gif
Too innocent and shy to be that way. dry.gif
Mata
Hi Symphony, welcome to my forums. I'll warn you in advance, there are various tactics employed by other members of my forums to try and get new users to stay. These range from bribery to physical restraint (all in a joking sense, of course), so don't be surprised if you're attacked with gaffer tape any minute now!
voices_in_my_head
*hands symphony a kitten*

Bribery? me? never.innocent.gif

Enjoy the Forums!
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Hola! Welcome! I'm Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers. Welcome to the forums and enjoy this cake! *hands you a cake*

(and I don't bribe it's just a homely gesture thingy tongue.gif )
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Jul 23 2005, 03:39 PM)
I'll warn you in advance, there are various tactics employed by other members of my forums to try and get new users to stay. These range from bribery to physical restraint (all in a joking sense, of course), so don't be surprised if you're attacked with gaffer tape any minute now!

Any minute now......
symphony
biggrin.gif Thanks for all the "non-bribery". It makes me feel oh so loved! *hands each person that said welcome a oreo cookie*

Kittens!!!! So cute!
Mata
Kittens make me sneeze, so keep 'em away from me! I'll nibble on any cake going spare though...
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Jul 24 2005, 01:14 AM)
Cakes make me sneeze, so keep 'em away from me! I'll nibble on any kittens going spare though...

fixed laugh.gif laugh.gif

edit: sorry mata, couldn't resist tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
*sniggers at SPS* Yup looks more like it. biggrin.gif

*wanders up to Symphony sticks on granade* My technique works along the it'll take you so long to sew your self back together you'll be a permanent fixture by then *pulls pin and wanders off after leaving a needle and thread on a near by table* biggrin.gif
symphony
QUOTE (Cath @ Jul 24 2005, 06:26 AM)
*sniggers at SPS*  Yup looks more like it.  biggrin.gif

*wanders up to Symphony sticks on granade* My technique works along the it'll take you so long to sew your self back together you'll be a permanent fixture by then *pulls pin and wanders off after leaving a needle and thread on a near by table* biggrin.gif

double ack! O_o?! *pulls off grenade and tosses it on a nearby shac filled with fireworks.* oops....this can't be good. blink.gif
Moosh
Greetings and Salutations!

*And CM spake thusly*

Thou shalt not remove the grenade given to thee by the Anti Cath. Thy shalt be exploded muchly, and thy shalt be much deserving of it. Don't do it again.

And in other news, Wotcha Symph, stick around and you'll find that we are all very nice and such, etcetera, etcetera.
Wyvern
Oooh a new one to torme...ahem I mean play with.

*hands over small grumbling matchbox*

Find enclosed a handy guide to the froums, it has alsorts of useful functions that Im currently too tired/lazy/distracted to list, I'm sure you'll find out most of them in due course although judging by the evidence of dearest Anti-Caths presence the flame retardent coating
could've been useful about oh I'd say 10 minutes ago....

Well welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay, should you need further incentive.

*hands over large-any-flavour-cookie*
symphony
Thank you Wyvern, and Cheese moose. smile.gif Now I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, that I could just cry. Wait...that doens't make sense. Anyway, I promise to never remove a grenade---even though it will probably hurt, and I'll regret it later. blink.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
well, being exploded only a hurts for a minute or so... the real pain in the Butt is sewing yourself back together again, afterwards... although some of us HAVE entered the twenty first century. *Leaves bottle of superglue on table beside needle and thread* WElcome, and watch out for low flying kittens!
eleraama
Welcome, ane-chan! So now you feel vaguely welcomed; but you ahven't undergone our ritual!

*tapes her to the ceiling*
*hands her the traditional cookie, and his own personal muffin-NOT-fairy-cake*
By the way, members, she's actually been here for a while, snooping around anonymously! *GASP!*

EDIT: As much as I talk about them, I don't live with Mike, Dave, etc. anymore.

I live near symphony, aka Joan! *snuggles, even though she hates it*
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone! I see that you already type very well and know how to use the shift key and the full stop. Mata won't have to beat you. Have fun here, and watch out for the craziness!
(Hey, I just noticed that you've been a member longer than I have... the post number threw me off. Oh well, have fun anyway!)
Quoth(The Raven)
Hey, I don't care how long ya been here... I just like newbie threads! Ya-hoo!
Astarael
Welcoming people is a friendly and productive way to up my post-count. And I like watching the duct tape. I was never duct-taped because I never started an introduction thread. No sticky tape bits in my hair... *grins and laughs like a maniac*
Quoth(The Raven)
Uhm, when I admitted that I'd never been taped, they came up with a superstrong variety, and did it anyway... Don't say I didn't warn ya...
Astarael
They'll have to find out abou this thread first. Unless you tell them or one of them becomes vastly curious one day, I have a fair chance of remaining tapeless. Hmm... time to escape this land of dangerous tape-wielding fiends.
*runs straight up a wall and into a parallel dimension*
Quoth(The Raven)
Actually, as my alter-ego in these forums, Quoth, is a quasi-mystical being, it wasn't too difficult to get free, unfortunately, she's also allergic to duct tape...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.