Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Runescape
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Media
Tom
Does anyone go on the online adventure game.If you do please tell me and we might be able to mates on the site.And if anyone wants to start playing on it i'll tell you how smile.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

P.S
if you want to know im called kill bill322 on the site smile.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
oscarhilton
God I hate it... No offence of anything im just weird and don't like curtain things.
I_am_the_best
Maybe this belongs in media...

Anyway, never tried it. Sorry! I might go check it out now though.
Tom
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Jul 23 2005, 08:43 AM)
God I hate it... No offence of anything im just weird and don't like curtain things.

I understand every one likes and dislikes different stuff i am not offended smile.gif
Tom
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Jul 23 2005, 08:55 AM)
Maybe this belongs in media...

Anyway, never tried it. Sorry! I might go check it out now though.

Go on google and enter 'runescape' and go on 'runescape masive online adventure game'
uninspired pizza guy
One of my friends used to be on runescape 7 hours a day. But I think he has found a similar site instead now. From what i saw, its pretty cool.
You deny me freshmaker?!
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Jul 23 2005, 08:43 AM)
im just weird and don't like curtain things.

What like poles and blackout material? or may be those wierd little hooks...
MistressAlti
Moving to media...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.