Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi all
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
WildOne
Just joined so thought I’d better introduce myself. unsure.gif

I am male, 45 years old and living in the outback of Wiltshire, though I don’t originate from here (long story)

I work for the civil service (for my sins) but am desperately looking for a career change.

If I was to list all my hobbies and interests here you’d all be asleep before you got half way through the list, so if anyone’s interested, just ask, broadly speaking lots of outdoorsy kind of stuff.

Why am I here? Damn good question, I haven’t the foggyest but it looks like fun, so lets give it a go. smile.gif

I guess my main aim in life right now (apart from becoming ridiculously rich somehow) is to make loads of new friends.

Well that’s about it, hope to chat to a few of you soon.

WO
Ashbless
Welcome to Matazone!

*duct tapes WildOne to the ceiling*

It's a friendly style initiation greeting.

Really.

Look! Flying cats!
*runs*
Moosh
Wotcha!

Have a seat, get your feet up and enjoy the view
WildOne
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Jul 27 2005, 05:31 AM)
Welcome to Matazone!

*duct tapes WildOne to the ceiling*

It's a friendly style initiation greeting. 

Really.

Look!  Flying cats!
*runs*

Ha, and you thought I wouldn't be prepaired for this?

Where's me flying cat repellant ................ bugger, empty mad.gif

I know ........ engage cloaking device ph34r.gif

har har

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome laugh.gif
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (WildOne @ Jul 26 2005, 09:46 PM)
broadly speaking lots of outdoorsy kind of stuff.

This sounds dangerous and scary. I fear it.

On the other hand, you are now on matazone. You will never go outside again. Muahahaha etc.

Welcome. Have a cookie happy.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Hi. Stop by the Matabar. IT's the only bar in the world with three dragons in attendence... come play Pop-the-flying-mice... and watch out for flying cats! smile.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*walks in and trumpets announce arrival*

welcome...

really, welcome...

dry.gif

>_>

*whispers something*

now that your here, please feel free to ordeer your new straight jackets, yes thats plural,... er...

*Maverick suddenly flies in and jumps on WO*

Maverick: HI! er... bow before me, mortal! NOW!
Quoth(The Raven)
Hmmm... we really MUST get Maverick some help for his lack of self-esteem... laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
*hands WildOne a kitten*

No, this one doesn't have an evil take over the world plan.

Really. Just ignore it's little Mustache and Nazi Uniform.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Aug 2 2005, 10:19 PM)
*hands WildOne a kitten*

No, this one doesn't have an evil take over the world plan.

Really. Just ignore it's little Mustache and Nazi Uniform.

Hmmm. This kitten has potential... wonder how it would like a bath in Purple stuff... evil.gif
voices_in_my_head
*snatches kitten out of Quoth's reach*

I'll just watch this kitten until WildOne returns...

*looks down at Kitten*
I think we should name him Aldof. I can't think why, it just seems fitting...
Quoth(The Raven)
*Hiss! Hiss!* You don't know the power of the Dark kitten side! *Hiss! Hiss!* laugh.gif
PsychWardMike
I like this one. He speaks well and stuff.

Anywhosits... 'Ello. Enjoy your stay.

*walks off muttering something about Capcom and Coffee*
Quoth(The Raven)
That was Mike... He's addicted to coffee and video games... kinda remeinds me of that charachter from 'Class Menagerie'...

Me, I'm addicted to Cherry Coke and insanity...

Welcome aboard...
PsychWardMike
I remind you of who now?
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Aug 3 2005, 09:13 PM)
I remind you of who now?

There's a web comic named Class Menagerie... one of the charachters is a caffeine addicted rooster, who also likes video games... seems a common trait, caffeine addiction... It also shows up in a charachter over at Mayberry Melonpool...
eleraama
Wilkommen, Beinvenue, Welcome, come on in! (from Blazing Saddles)

Anyway, have a MUFFIN (no, it's NOT a fairy cake! look at my new title!)

And if anyone asks, you now know the muffin man.
WildOne
(de-cloak)

Well, it seems that my first post was acceptable, always a worry that one. huh.gif

Raven, please do something with your avatar coz it keeps doing things to parts of my anatomy that really shouldn’t be messed with. blush.gif

Thank you all for the welcome, might pluck up the courage to log into the chat room soon. unsure.gif

Now will someone light the barby, I seem to have accumulated a large number of dead flying cats, be a shame to waste em evil.gif

(plot a course for the Acamar System Mr. Worf, I hear the the Acamarian whores are Particularly accommodating, engague warp drive, make it so Mr Riker)
WildOne
Oh and guess what? I now know the muffin man biggrin.gif

did you know that muffin the mule is a criminal offence in some countries?

full of useless information....................... blah blah ............ god I'm bored ..........

hello mouse, ............... brain the size of a planet ....................... 42 ............. clogs? blink.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*waves*

Hello there.

You live in the town where I spent most of my formative years. My Dad still lives there.

Just thought I'd mention. biggrin.gif

Enjoy the forums.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (WildOne @ Aug 7 2005, 03:36 PM)
Now will someone light the barby, I seem to have accumulated a large number of dead flying cats, be a shame to waste em  evil.gif

Foul disembler! There are six flying kittens, their mother, Gwen, and Pascal... only Pascal is among the missing... the rest are accounted for. And, if you got Pascal, PgrmDave would have something to say about it... mad.gif laugh.gif
Ashbless
Yep, all the flying cats have owners/slaves.

*has a closer look at WildOne's BBQ stack*

It's okay Quoth. He appears to have a stack of those flying mice that were infesting the Matabar. How'd they get so huge though? blink.gif

Pass on BBQing them. They've been at the mutating cocktail in Tribe HQ.
*nods wisely*
Just go for some of the cocktail directly.

Unless it's blue. Blue is a bad colour for mutating cocktail. Never know what could happen if you drink it while it's blue. tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Mata
'Ello there. Welcome to my forums.

I'm guessing that you like Star Trek, or did you just fancy having a Trek theme to your initial posts?
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*blinks at wildone alot*

I have onion in my eyes... it hurts.

ANYWAY. Ignore the crazy people with there crazy purple gunk and flying kittens and stuff, everyone knows that kittens have to be dead before they can grow wings.

Have some ice cream, it's speical and adapts to be whichever flavour you want it to be.

Go into IRC, it's great fun... just avoid Vic unless you like 2x4 and buckets of sand... wink.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Hey, what's a virtual reality without a few virtual critters, and a mutagenic cocktail or two? Pretty boring, that's what... Hurrah for creative insanity!
uninspired pizza guy
Hurrah indeed, "lets give it up for the new guy!!'
Quoth(The Raven)
Hmmm... let's see... we now have... Larcenous Hamsters, Flying Cats, Flying Lizards, Flying mice, and Flying skulls... we tried flying monkees, but they didn't acclimate, and went extinct... sad.gif
WildOne
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Aug 11 2005, 03:31 AM)
Hmmm... let's see... we now have... Larcenous Hamsters, Flying Cats, Flying Lizards, Flying mice, and Flying skulls... we tried flying monkees, but they didn't acclimate, and went extinct... sad.gif

hmmm they weren't about 3 inches tall, yellow and always flying around in a swarm were they? cool.gif

blimey, look at the cob webs in here rolleyes.gif and those hinges could do with some oil laugh.gif
hi all, hope everyone is well wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.