Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another newbie wanders into the cross-hairs!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Matthew
Er... Hi! Just dropping a line to make a little introduction, my name's Matt, I used to work in Mata's local record emporium and after many conversations about Batman & Dark city and several adventures together I... um, moved to the darkest, dankest corner of the country... But, having finally got a computer in the house, Mata has assured me that all the folks on his forum are very nice and they almost definitely won't leave me a gibbering wreck... so I'll stop rambling like a demented monkey!
Cath Sparrow
He didn't say anything about blowing you up then?

hmmmmmmmm............... *adds granade to Matt's general appearances pulls pin and wanders off*

Hi by the way! biggrin.gif
Moosh
Hmm... a demented monkey, I wonder who left that there?

Ah well, *picks up Matt and puts him in cardboard box*

That's more tidy

*wanders off*
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Matthew @ Jul 28 2005, 03:47 PM)
Mata has assured me that all the folks on his forum are very nice and they almost definitely won't leave me a gibbering wreck...

Mata? Have you been telling porky pies again? tut tut... rolleyes.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
*opens the carboard box* Well hey there! I'm Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers. Welcome to the forums and enjoy this cake! *hands you a cake*
Matthew
Hehe, high explosives! Imprisoned! A timely rescue! And cake too!
Hello everybody!
Wyvern
*hands over small angry sounding matchbox*

If you can work out how this works m'dear consider yourself trapped...ahem I mean a guest for well....a long, long time....
voices_in_my_head
*hands Matthew a kitten*

Welcome, and just keep that kitten away from Mata, you never know when he might be hungry...
Ashbless
*duct tapes you to the ceiling in a friendly, welcoming way*

Welcome to Matazone.

We're all mostly friendly...mostly. tongue.gif

*hands up a cookie.*
{Gothic Angel}
So we're not allowed to blow this one up then? tongue.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Hey, another new Vict... er, member! Have a flying mouse...If you feed it, don't get it wet, or we'll all regret it....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.