Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The most stupidest game in the world?!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
Tom
The worlds stupidest game in the world is......ok i dont know what the worlds stupidest game is so i need you to tell me.So you tell me witch game you think is is the stupidest ever!!!!

P.S
This should be in 'media' so you might aswell move it.
little_bear
QUOTE (little twit @ Jul 31 2005, 11:32 AM)
The worlds stupidest game in the world is......ok i dont know what the worlds stupidest game is so i need you to tell me.So you tell me witch game you think is is the stupidest ever!!!!

<Annoying Space Removed>

P.S

I rate this thread: TESCO VALUE CRISPS out of TEN.
Tom
QUOTE (little_bear @ Jul 31 2005, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (little twit @ Jul 31 2005, 11:32 AM)

<Annoying Space Removed>

P.S

I rate this thread: TESCO VALUE CRISPS out of TEN.

dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
uninspired pizza guy
No offence, as its great to see that you're trying, but this does seem to be a bit of a stupid game. Mainly in the sense that its not really much of a game. In one of the threads, some of the posts are being written backwards, that could make for an interesting game with a bit of thought (no im not talking about palindromes either). Well i hope this is taken as creative criticism and you come up with something brilliant (im suprized that "insanity" didnt take off, i love it). good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.