Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special Occasion Screen Shots
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
SuperKathoid
dunno
hinsley
its just i need to pizzle and i cant casue im tryin to catch up with yuor posting.
LoLo

New this morning.
SuperKathoid
biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif HURRAH MATA
oobunnie
ya my 100 th post laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
woohoo ooooo!!! laugh.gif
LoLo
I think I've missed some screen caps. You know I don't have to be the only one doing them. lol
oxym0ronical
for debaser..

Debaser
woohoo! cheers oxy...
oxym0ronical
smile.gif
Pikasyuu
LoLo
shoot I missed the 1k mark for you syuu.....I'm so sorry....I suck
Pikasyuu
It's no problem! ^^ You're a busy lady.
LoLo
This Just In

MAtt
maybe you should make a site with those.... that link to the persons pic or something plus any info you have o them. That way it wouldn't take so long to load cuz you would look up peopl induvidually
the lil' pie fairy
yay! my avatar sucks though, it keeps going to that weird pic and i dont know why.... ph34r.gif
LoLo

Gerbils possible last day in the number one poster position.
cheese is funny
ya know... im amazed that darness is still on there...
LoLo

I was one post too slow to catch the actual moment when cheese passed up gerbil.....but here it is one post too late.
LoLo
I wonder if cheese saw this........oh well
MistressAlti
So strange not having gerbs at the top...

Sign of the apocolypse, I'm guessing.
cheese is funny
i saw it... it made me kinda sad... im on the top... its weird...
leopold
Live the dream, cheese old boy! I managed it once, for a coupla days, it was kinda dizzifyin... watch out fer the nosebleeds wink.gif laugh.gif

Oh, an while we're on strange stuff - preserved fer all time here is that cutesy av of missy's... just cos it seems so weird to see our beloved mistress with such a happy av...

Industrial Kybosh
Whenever I see that pic, I think 'Mad Ant Riot, Sir!'

Only Hyperion would understand that... and what's happened to her?

*sigh*
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (leopold @ May 21 2003, 07:12 AM)
Live the dream, cheese old boy! I managed it once, for a coupla days, it was kinda dizzifyin... watch out fer the nosebleeds wink.gif laugh.gif

Oh, an while we're on strange stuff - preserved fer all time here is that cutesy av of missy's... just cos it seems so weird to see our beloved mistress with such a happy av...

that av............it's related to another pic that is so disgusting your eyes will start bleeding and you will claw at your brain to get it out of your memory.......... never mind you really dun wanna know. but THAT av is schway biggrin.gif
leopold
Oh, I've seen the full pic buddy... it's rude. Funny, but rude. laugh.gif

I think missy did a fine job of brushin out the monstery thing from the left side behind the kitty though
gerbilfromhell
? no, that's not the pic i'm talkin about..... THAT pic is funny.......... the OTHER 2 or so pics related (i'm pretty sure) to it are very very disgusting............ if cnb clock were here, he'd agree with me. after tryin to get you to view the pic that is.....................
leopold
Oh, riiiiight... other pics... I'll best keep away then blink.gif
gerbilfromhell
yeah, that'd be a good idea.........
MistressAlti
LoLo thread! Weeeeeeeee!

And thanks for the pic with a happy avatar, leo!
leopold
No probs missy... just wish I caught it wi yer new title...
LoLo
working on a new screen shot,,,,,,mr fuzzy tried to thwart our efforts in the words of MIssy lol
MistressAlti
Eh, no worries. I don't mind, leo happy.gif
LoLo
Thanks to Missy's idea of getting the first page filled up with only my threads we now have two new screen shots. Thanks for the help on doing this Missy, Super K and Leo......couldn't have done it without you. And thanks for hosting these huge things leo

I tried to put up the images but couldn't seem to make them work so you'll have to click them
LoLo
haha theyre both the same picture I think.....oh well......the whole first page was up with lolo topics lol

Insanity is lovely!

I'm going to go watch 24 now and take a nap before my interview tah guys!
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 21 2003, 06:53 PM)
working on a new screen shot,,,,,,mr fuzzy tried to thwart our efforts in the words of MIssy lol

Me? Thwarting efforts? I weren't trying to... Oops.
LoLo
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ May 21 2003, 10:19 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 21 2003, 06:53 PM)

Me? Thwarting efforts? I weren't trying to... Oops.

I know you really weren't I'm just playing. lol
LoLo
LoLo
LoLo
MistressAlti
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
gerbilfromhell
hmm..... lolo now that i'm back as #1 you wanna take a pic? or is it a wasta space?
LoLo
I dunno g-money it might get to be where im taking a pic everytime you reach number one then when cheese reaches number one and so on.
gerbilfromhell
yeah that's what i was thinking. but then i thought 'my exams start tomorrow, when will i be postin later?' then i thought 'exams can't stop me from postin' etc. etc. basicly i agree with you, lol laugh.gif
LoLo

Time for the end of the world.
gerbilfromhell
lol jus wait till i get to 5K biggrin.gif
Debaser
PLEASE, don't even THINK about it...just...just STOP... tongue.gif
racingaway13
lolo, can you host a screen shot i took, its of post 666 for me!!! yay!!! its not quite a 1337 post but its damn nice!
i wanna get it on this thread documenting the important screen shots of people that post
LoLo
LoLo
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 21 2003, 08:42 PM)
lolo, can you host a screen shot i took, its of post 666 for me!!! yay!!! its not quite a 1337 post but its damn nice!
i wanna get it on this thread documenting the important screen shots of people that post

awwwww darn you! Inky wanted to surprise you with it......lol

Evil evil racin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.