Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so im a bit late...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
uninspired pizza guy
Hey there, iv been about here a little while but i just dont know anyone. So i took a chance and left the games forums in hopes of meeting new friends. Sorry to those that give the general initiation. Well i think thats it. Hear from y'all soon i guess.
Quoth(The Raven)
hey, there! Welcome again! Come by the Matabar (Temporarily without a dragon Bartender...), and get smashed... (The dispenser makes a mean Pangalactic Gargleblaster!).
Kitty
I got initiated after a year of posting goodness tongue.gif So no worries....
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Welcome!

*duct tapes UPG to the ceiling*

nice of you to finally join us! and do swing by the Matabar sometime soon...
JimiJimi
Good Lord! I never got initiated!

And I've made about 2,000 posts! I hope I haven't missed my 2,000th post. That would suck.

Anyway, I e-knighted you sir pizza, didn't I? Ah yes. I did.

Now, because people are walking towards me looking like the sort of people who would quite willfully shout 'brains' carrying what appears to be duct-tape, I think I will get out my sparkly hovercraft. Also known as Colin, the robot bar cleaner.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, no matter how late.

*Jimi and Colin blast off to deep, deep space*

EDIT: Aargh! I just had to miss my 2,000th post, didn't I?
Quoth(The Raven)
Hmmmm. I've been wondering... just what is it you're uninspired about? Being a Pizza Guy? Heck, I've delivered pizzas, newspapers... I was even a courier once. The fact that my sense of direction is such that I can get lost in a 'phone booth (Does anyone even remember 'phone booths?), explains why I never did it long... tongue.gif laugh.gif

But, inspiration is fickle... I blame TV....
uninspired pizza guy
YAY, im initiated. *peels self from celing* Well Quoth, im just generally uninspired. its not like i have a good imagination or anything, but hey. As for the pizza guy thing, well i was eating pizza at the time i registered and i basicly live on the stuff anyway. well thank you all, and ill catch ya'll in the matabar some time. biggrin.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (uninspired pizza guy @ Aug 15 2005, 11:45 PM)
YAY, im initiated. *peels self from celing* Well Quoth, im just generally uninspired. its not like i have a good imagination or anything, but hey. As for the pizza guy thing, well i was eating pizza at the time i registered and i basicly live on the stuff anyway. well thank you all, and ill catch ya'll in the matabar some time. biggrin.gif

Actually, I've found imagination to be just like any muscle... When I first joined Matazone, I despaired of ever finding my niche... but after months of writing drivel, I discovered that I was suddenly inspired, and had an ever growing stable of characters behind me... all without conscious effort...

So, exercise your imagination... It may hurt a bit, at first, and you'll probably be convinced you stink at it... but, like every muscle, it will grow and strengthen with use. Trust me on this one...
SPEAKERfortheLOST
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Aug 16 2005, 10:24 AM)
So, exercise your imagination... It may hurt a bit, at first, and you'll probably be convinced you stink at it... but, like every muscle, it will grow and strengthen with use.  Trust me on this one...

Quoth is right.. before i joined Matazone I was... unimaginary... now Im big in that department, very big...

visit the Matabar!
JimiJimi
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Aug 16 2005, 03:24 PM)

Actually, I've found imagination to be just like any muscle... When I first joined Matazone, I despaired of ever finding my niche... but after months of writing drivel, I discovered that I was suddenly inspired, and had an ever growing stable of characters behind me... all without conscious effort...

So, exercise your imagination... It may hurt a bit, at first, and you'll probably be convinced you stink at it... but, like every muscle, it will grow and strengthen with use. Trust me on this one...

blink.gif

blink.gif

blink.gif

I have a robot!

blink.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Aug 16 2005, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Aug 16 2005, 03:24 PM)

blink.gif

blink.gif

blink.gif

I have a robot!

blink.gif

Yeah, and a very polite and helpful one, at that...

(In a whisper): Psst! I probably shouldn't warn you of this, but the kittens are getting together a lynch mob... They claim that Colin is making them look bad...
JimiJimi
How the hell do you lynch a robot?
silvermoon
Hang him until he rusts and animals make nests inside him? I dunno, I haven't exactly done that very much.
JimiJimi

Colin doesn't even have a neck...
silvermoon
Colin doesn't even have a neck...

That might complicate things a bit...

But then, we're not the ones trying to lynch him anyway.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
well... all you need is a inclusive magnetic field that will hold him but not crush him in the place that it is...

all the while making sure to disable but not destroy its circuitry....
Quoth(The Raven)
well, Colin is safe, for the moment... the kittens got distracted by the shiny green Balloons in the Matabar. They might remember, again, though, once they've popped the last one...
uninspired pizza guy
Yes, they might, but what could kittens do to a robot??
JimiJimi
Good point. Although Colin has just disappeared from the bar for some reason. And everything's gone 32-bit.
uninspired pizza guy
Maybe it was caused by some miniture blackhole/magic disrupter thingy?
Quoth(The Raven)
Actually, the Kittens have patched things up with Colin... now they're miffed with TV with Legs, about his flying skulls... But they're biding their time...
silvermoon
Oh, the flying skulls can be taken care of...
Astarael
A mixture of acid and holy water ought to dissolve any bothersome skulls. That or a vibrating dental tool. The skull would be vibrated into dust. I spend way too much time thinking about odd things.... but it relieves the boredom. biggrin.gif
silvermoon
I really like the dental drill idea! That would teach those dentist to keep their pointy objects in their own mouth! Er, skulls, I mean. Oh well, it works either way. tongue.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Actually, as they're Flying SKULLS, I would think a dental drill would scare tham away...
silvermoon
Skulls, teeth, close enough. laugh.gif Seriously, though, wouldn't scaring them away be enough? After all, as long as they're not harming anything they don't cause problems. Perhaps if we were to issue all the intelligent animals drills...
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (silvermoon @ Sep 1 2005, 12:09 AM)
Skulls, teeth, close enough. laugh.gif Seriously, though, wouldn't scaring them away be enough? After all, as long as they're not harming anything they don't cause problems. Perhaps if we were to issue all the intelligent animals drills...

We'd really have to set up a tab with the Repair Elves, then...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.