Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi everyone!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
BlueOrange25
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking around for a while now, and I thought I'd join. There are some issues I'd like to talk about, some opinions to express, and questions to ask. smile.gif Seems like a nice place to be online, and I'm looking forward to posting here.

Take care

smile.gif
silvermoon
Welcome to the forums! Don't be shy, but do watch out for the tape. It's sticky.
oscarhilton
Bonjour! Yes the tape can be sticky and dont eat the cookies.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! *chucks dust and confetti*

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo
BlueOrange25
The tape...?

I'm a little confused here sad.gif . Is it something I need to worry about?
SPEAKERfortheLOST
HI!

*duct tapes BO25 to the ceiling*

thats the tape! now dont worry it will disappear soon enough... if you stop resisting our hostile take over of your mind!

oh well...

have fun and visit the Matabar!
Quoth(The Raven)
Don't worry about the tape... you're a member now, so it should give 'way easily enough... but keep posting, anyway...

And the cookies no good? Rubbish! They're wonderful! It's the Beverages you have to worry about... laugh.gif

and... is Blueorange a color, a funky fruit, or a sad fruit? Maybe it's a sad color? Enquiring minds want to know! tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
*hands BlueOrange a kitten*

For some reason, That username reminds me of some site I used to go to when I was about 7... I can't think of the name.

Anyway, enjoy!
BlueOrange25
BlueOrange was just a name I came upon after seeing an orange on top of a blue tablecloth. For some reason, that image jumped into my head when I was choosing a name for myself back in the days of the MSN chat rooms. Since then, it's kind of stuck. I've grown quite fond of it; it's like my online identity. smile.gif
silvermoon
The cookies are great! They make you see visions! ph34r.gif
Astarael
Just here to test my av... still hoping it will work!
Moosh
Hello there youngling. Have you considered donating to the Matazone Forum Members Pension Fund? You get a free gift with every 6 million (or local equivalent) donated.
Ashbless
Hi and Welcome to Matazone!

three....two....one.....THUMP!
*duct tape gives way*

I love timing my arrival to that. biggrin.gif

*Helps BlueOrange up and hands him a cookie*

If you don't want it, you could always feed it to the scuttlers in Tribe Wyvern HQ. They love cookies.
Quoth(The Raven)
Of course, the flying mice will fight you for a cookie, as well...
Samorine
Hello there!
Welcome to the forums. You seem like a lovely and literate person, so we're all more than glad to have you.

If you're an IRCer, don't forget to check out our channel! <3
Astarael
Literacy is an excellent quality, and we're all glad you have it. Peel the tape off and keep posting. You should be fine if you post often and become part of the craziness. Have fun!
Quoth(The Raven)
*Yawn* Excuse me. It took an exceptional amount of time to get online to night (I hate dialup!), and I'm tired, but thought I'd put my two cents in... Hang in there...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.