Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures 2005
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Oct 5 2005, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 3 2005, 04:20 PM)
although everyone is shorter than the technical giant that is SPS!

fee-fi-fo-fum *stomps, grinds bones, etcetera*

*kicks in ankles and giggles at the almighty bang SPS makes on his way down*
Sir Psycho Sexy
Timbeeeeeeeeerr!

*sulk* tongue.gif
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (funked)out_frog)
Yay!  Ieni + elf ears!  *bounces*

I'm gonna take a pic in of you and get some darker coloured ones and force you to wear them at the next meet tongue.gif

QUOTE (Greeneyes)
*hot* elf meat tongue.gif

dry.gif

*hot* Greeneyes tongue.gif
Tarantio
Le sigh. Alas the search for a decent picture of Tara goes awry once more... I really need to get myself a digicam or something... I wonder if I could persuade the A/V room to "loan" me one for "coursework"...

For the meantime, the pic in my av is now of me, though to say it was a bad hair day would be an understatement... I shall endeavour to cause stomach cramps with my horrid mug asap. Glad to see you guys all looking so... healthy wink.gif
Mata
Tara, the meets have proven that you are very photogenic. Pretty much everyone hates photos of themselves, the real trick is to not point out the flaws and then no-one else notices either!
craziness

being fashionable
Mata
Looking good Craziness, and it's nice to see you back on the forums again.

What's that hanging around your neck?
craziness
i was on vacation in spain, i was in barcelona at the casa batllo which was AWESOME? anyone been to barcelona? i loveeeeeeee that city! [the thing around my neck was the audio tour]
Mata
I've not been there, but I hear the architecture is brilliant. Gaudi's cathedral looks particularly impressive.
Moosh
QUOTE (craziness @ Oct 13 2005, 04:17 AM)
i was on vacation in spain, i was in barcelona at the casa batllo which was AWESOME? anyone been to barcelona? i loveeeeeeee that city! [the thing around my neck was the audio tour]

I've been to Barcelona, but not to Casa Batllo
Kitty
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Oct 3 2005, 03:41 PM)
Also: CheeseMoose needs to start looking more like Bob Marley, to make it easier on my poor brain.

I concur!

I dont really have any recent pictures of me except.... in costume.
So why not show you?! smile.gif

Follow the Linky....

I was very tired.... sortah just fell over and layed there for a bit tongue.gif This is at the renaissance festival....
Moosh
QUOTE (Kitty @ Oct 19 2005, 11:29 PM)
I dont really have any recent pictures of me except.... in costume.
So why not show you?!  smile.gif

Follow the Linky....

I was very tired.... sortah just fell over and layed there for a bit tongue.gif This is at the renaissance festival....

Rawr!
Kitty
OU, biggrin.gif I got rawred at.... tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
Kitty, I am going to find a way to steal your hair. Somehow. laugh.gif
Kitty
I steal a thread, once again, KITTY STRIKES!!

I am rather hyper....

Just go buy yourself a sack of henna, mix some up, smear it all over your hair and let it sit for 8 hours. Or so.

Unless you have dark hair then it doesnt really work and you're kinda screwed and need to go with regular hairdye....
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Kitty @ Oct 20 2005, 08:57 PM)
OU, biggrin.gif  I got rawred at.... tongue.gif

You're really surprised? blink.gif
Kitty
Not really, it just makes me giggle tongue.gif
Star_of_Lei
Wow, all you guys really look good. So anyway here's some of me, some taken a while ago and some more reacent like today. But I haven't really changed that much. A Slideshow of Me and others
oscarhilton
Mmmmm it didn't work.... Something wrong with the link or is it me? Agh.
Star_of_Lei
I tried it and it worked *shrugs* pass. Ooo while I remember, I couldn't get your picture up either.
oscarhilton
I got this message:

Space not available
The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted. If you are not signed in to your Microsoft .NET Passport, please sign in below so we can verify your access to this space.

Microsoft Passport Network

Mmmm...

I dont know why mine isn't working... It was working before....
Star_of_Lei
I found the problem, now try it
oscarhilton
Wow! you look very cool

Still dont know why mines not working... grr

I just gave up
Star_of_Lei
heehee. Thanks Oscar. Well, if you do get them to work please tell me smile.gif
oscarhilton
k

You mum makes really good dresses.
Star_of_Lei
She'll be glad to hear you say that. I designed it and she mad it for me. About three people asked me where I'd bought it.
oscarhilton
heh smile.gif
craziness
Star_of_lei

YOUR SOOOO CUTE!
how old are you though like 13?
Star_of_Lei
Yeah, 13 as of almost two months ago. I'm the youngest in my year, reminded by most people.
Sir Psycho Sexy
I'm the youngest in my year...well I was, it was never really an issue then, even less so now that I'm 21 and in my 4th year at University. All the first years look so young! tongue.gif
Star_of_Lei
We all thought that about our new year 7's. When I got here I thought, "Looks how short they all are!" It was kinda a let down, after seeing everyone so tall and big when I was at primary school. And now I'm a year 9 everyone else is so small. Even the year tens and elvens are looking a hell of a lot closer.
Moosh
New pic of me, cunningly concealing my identity with my hair

Kitty
Cheesemoose, I'll never remember what you look like tongue.gif Your avatar will always throw me off
Moosh
The especially cunning bit is that you cannot tell I'm wearing glasses under the hair.

And I am considering have plastic surgery to alter my appearence so I look like Bob Marley, as I feel it will be less bother than changing my avatar.
Kitty
I think changing your avatar might save just a weee bit of money, and be less physically painful.... no?
pgrmdave
But think of how much cooler would it be to look like Bob Marley!
Mata
I expect he looks a bit thin these days...
markslut
Me being a Tart at Whitby Goth Weekend

http://www.bootifulslut.com/tart
Kitty
What happened to the rest of you Markslut? All we get is your face and your bust-lacking chest tongue.gif We dont get to see the cool outfit?
markslut
QUOTE (Kitty @ Nov 4 2005, 01:40 AM)
What happened to the rest of you Markslut? All we get is your face and your bust-lacking chest tongue.gif We dont get to see the cool outfit?

I know - I need boobs - through not really keen on chicken fillits

A full length pic of me looking worse for wear is at
http://www.pixiefae.com/galleries/photos.a...r=people&pic=34
Kitty
Thats better!
I dont know what to say except....
I couldnt pull that off blink.gif
You look good!
markslut
*aww - thanks*
Mata
That looks a bit like Lulu's outfit in Final Fantasy X, which I always thought was a cool look. All you need is the moogle!
WeeJ
I don't actually have anywhere to host an image these days, but if you come shout at me on msn, I'll no doubt pass a picture of me on to you (if I know you and am secure in the knowledge that you're not an axe wielding maniac smile.gif )
markslut
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 5 2005, 03:56 PM)
That looks a bit like Lulu's outfit in Final Fantasy X, which I always thought was a cool look. All you need is the moogle!

Moogle?

QUOTE (WeeJ @ Nov 6 2005, 07:24 PM)
I don't actually have anywhere to host an image these days, but if you come shout at me on msn, I'll no doubt pass a picture of me on to you (if I know you and am secure in the knowledge that you're not an axe wielding maniac smile.gif )

Maybe try Imageshack?
Mata
http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10...ulu&btnG=Search

Moogles are cute little things that save your game in the Final Fantasy series. Lulu carries a toy one arond with her to cast magic with. It makes sense when you're playing it...
Kitty
Fear the fluffy thing!!!

/spam
Cath Sparrow
Moogles can be arrranged! biggrin.gif
I give you......

Mata the Moogle
tongue.gif
LoLo
Wow Cath I never knew you looked so much like Mata. ohmy.gif
Cath Sparrow
Would just put the smiley pulling toungues at you Lo but even thats to spammy for me so.... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.