Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My very own gallery!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Samorine
A friend of a friend offered to host my pictures... and he made me a darling little gallery.

I'm moving up in the world!

in other news - I have jam on toast

http://cranium.shardia.net/TwitchGamers/Ga...amsGallery.html
Kitty
Aww, they're cute. ^^
Mata
Nice. I like the bunny on a lead the most.

One webdesign tip: when making a thumbnail, make a thumbnail. Don't just resize your image to be smaller on the page, actually make a copy of the image that really does have smaller dimensions.

I lied, here's another webdesign tip: don't leave spaces between words when naming files otherwise your%20title%20looks%20like%20this. Instead use a hypen-or-an_underscore_to_put_in_spaces.
Samorine
Oh, I'm not allowed to touch the html. I just send Dan the picture and he uploads it.

It'll become more graceful when he gets everything sorted, I'm sure. >_>

But thanks for that, I'll remember in future tongue.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Nice! Though I'll have to come back to see 'em all. It takes forever on dial-up, I'm afraid...
Mata
Ker-ching! And that's why the page needs proper thumbnails wink.gif
JimiJimi
Ooh! Suicide potato eating Michael Dell!

I also liked the rabbit on the lead and cookiezilla.

Where've you been, anyway? You left me alone and I had to adopt another noob! (Who also ran off)
Samorine
QUOTE (Mata @ Aug 26 2005, 03:10 PM)
Ker-ching! And that's why the page needs proper thumbnails wink.gif

Well, sir, I'll have a word =P

QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Aug 26 2005, 04:24 PM)
Ooh! Suicide potato eating Michael Dell!

I also liked the rabbit on the lead and cookiezilla.

Where've you been, anyway? You left me alone and I had to adopt another noob! (Who also ran off)

I'm on IRC mostly, now. I'm sure you'll find another loving newb who needs your attention and care <3
Samorine
I had many words and he happily sorted the thumbnails out. I'm pretty sure he changed filenames too. I know it loads a lot quicker now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.