Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Lo buds.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
chon
Right, so a friend of mine was nagging me for hours on end to come and join these forums. (k!77y) At first, I was hesitant, with me not being much of a forum person at all. But, I have to admit that after reading around and really realizing the expansiveness, depth, and maturity this forum has, I was inclined to join.

So, consider this my introduction and my friendly 'Hello' to everyone out there!

I'm also an aspiring MSPaint artist, and you'll be seeing my sig around on these forums a lot more:

Haha, don't worry, that'll never be my sig! rolleyes.gif
Moosh
Hello there matey! If you have any questions, queries or problems, please don't hesistate to ask. Although I would not be a good friend if I didn't tell you,
braccae tuae aperiuntur.
JimiJimi
Don't mind him. He has a jelly bean fixation.

Welcome to the forums, watch out for certain types of adhesive tape, grenades, kittens, cookies, magical creatures, robots, and Cher music.

*Plays cher music*

Mwuhahahaha!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
hi....

*duct tapes chon to the ceiling*

welcome... stay awhile... not like you could leave or anything but stay none the less...
Kitty
Told you you'd get taped to the ceiling....

happy.gif

I'm so glad you joined! I'm very suprised you found the site mature and deep, because the way you were nitpicking at it on AIM didnt make it sound like you thought so tongue.gif

Maybe you're just covering up all the love that you already have for the forums happy.gif

Good luck with the tape, by the way! And the monsters and kittens and all that.... tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
*hands Chon a kitten*

Welcome! You don't really have to "watch out" for the kittens, they're only canibilistic at times. Really. I Promise. laugh.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Sep 6 2005, 10:56 AM)
Don't mind him. He has a jelly bean fixation.

Welcome to the forums, watch out for certain types of adhesive tape, grenades, kittens, cookies, magical creatures, robots, and Cher music.

*Plays cher music*

Mwuhahahaha!

Okay, I was following you up until the Cher reference... Surely SHE hasn't shown up here, yet... (Not that I would mind, but Cher has joined that rather exclusive club of stars who have become caricatures of themselves... like William Shatner, Michael Jackson, and Madonna...).
Quoth(The Raven)
Actually, you don't really have to worry about the Kittens, unless they have wings... Y'see, Mata eats Kittens, but can't catch the winged kittens, so, they're not in much danger... but, the poor normal kits tend to dissapear... sad.gif

Anyway, welcome aboard, and enjoy the madness...
Jimmy-von-Lucidious
Heya other new person in the forum thing... hmmm I think I may have originally had something more interesting to say but I seem to be stuck for anything. HI!
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (chon @ Sep 5 2005, 11:03 PM)
Right, so a friend of mine was nagging me for hours on end to come and join these forums. (k!77y)  At first, I was hesitant, with me not being much of a forum person at all.  But, I have to admit that after reading around and really realizing the expansiveness, depth, and maturity this forum has, I was inclined to join.

So, consider this my introduction and my friendly 'Hello' to everyone out there! 

I'm also an aspiring MSPaint artist, and you'll be seeing my sig around on these forums a lot more:

Haha, don't worry, that'll never be my sig!  rolleyes.gif

Depth and Maturity? Boy, have you come to the wrong place! laugh.gif
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone! The depth and maturity is here sometimes if you look for it (anywhere in Issues), but so is the craziness. Here's most of what you need to know:
1) Don't be an idiot.
2) Be polite. Trolling and flaming will swiftly get you reprimanded and banned.
3) Always type in correct English with good capitalization, punctuaion, and spelling. Or Mata will cover you with honey and stick you in an anthill.
Anyway, have fun and don't be afraid to speak your mind!
Kitty
He wont come back because we're too nice.
huh.gif
Astarael
If he wants cruelty, we could always tell him to come back when little_bear's ban is over. Or I could rant at him about my endless list of pet peeves. tongue.gif
Kitty
I DARE you to, Astarael!!! I'll tell him to check his PMs! tongue.gif

I didnt know little_bear was banned.... I'm oblivious....
Astarael
If he comes back for a rant and tells people he's back, I'll send him one. Maybe about easily bored judgemental people with crappy forum analysis skills. tongue.gif
Bear is banned for taking the piss too many times. It's rather funny because he broke weeks of sugary sweetness to yell at me twice in one hour for pointing out the obvious. I meant to kick-start him into stopping with the sweetness, but he overreacted. The ban is only for a month, and it was a few weeks ago, I think.
Kitty
Hmm, good to know, good to know....
Accutally theres a little debate between me and Chon and one of our teachers. Teacher thinks he likes me, I dont give a care, and he strongly disagrees about the liking me aspect. He hasnt talked to me since the incident tongue.gif So I doubt he'll ever be back.

Oh and I didnt give him cookies, he got angry about that one too blink.gif
Astarael
Well, he can just go sulk in the corner with no cookies, then, can't he? laugh.gif
Kitty
He is tongue.gif
Acctually he got some of my his/my friends cookies that I made for that friend. So I dont see what the problem is. But supposodly since I didnt make one especially for HIM, I'm a bad bad person huh.gif

I'm talking about people behind their back! Oh well.... it is his thread, he should monitor it tongue.gif
Mata
Chon came, Chon saw, Chon wandered off again...
Moosh
QUOTE (Kitty @ Nov 13 2005, 06:48 AM)
He is tongue.gif
Acctually he got some of my his/my friends cookies that I made for that friend. So I dont see what the problem is. But supposodly since I didnt make one especially for HIM, I'm a bad bad person  huh.gif

I'm talking about people behind their back! Oh well.... it is his thread, he should monitor it  tongue.gif

I have to agree with him there, making cookies for someone and then giving them to them while this chon guy is around, but not giving any to chon? You are a bad, bad person and should immeadiatly go and make cookies and give them to him and beg his forgiveness and stuff
Kitty
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 13 2005, 08:36 AM)

With no chance of ever conquering....

QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Nov 13 2005, 09:44 AM)
I have to agree with him there, making cookies for someone and then giving them to them while this chon guy is around, but not giving any to chon? You are a bad, bad person and should immeadiatly go and make cookies and give them to him and beg his forgiveness and stuff

! unsure.gif Well he didnt ask for cookies! Or do anything special to earn them. The guy that I gave the cookies to gives me hugs =(

Acctually I am making him cookies now because he did ask for them but.... yea.... He's still evil!
chon
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 13 2005, 07:36 AM) *

And wandered back! After... almost 4 years and some prodding from Kitty.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Well then... I guess I shall have to duct tape you to the ceiling again... but this time I'll use my new specially formulated duct tape... The kind that keeps people here instead of letting them disappear for 4 years...

There that should do it...

Anyway, welcome back. You should be aware that a few things have changed during the time of your absence... though I have no idea what that might entail, you should be aware of them... not that I could actually tell you... Right. Well then. Moving forward.

Welcome back! Don't disappear again... it could get ugly if you do...
chon
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Aug 8 2009, 10:49 PM) *
Well then... I guess I shall have to duct tape you to the ceiling again... but this time I'll use my new specially formulated duct tape... The kind that keeps people here instead of letting them disappear for 4 years...

There that should do it...

Anyway, welcome back. You should be aware that a few things have changed during the time of your absence... though I have no idea what that might entail, you should be aware of them... not that I could actually tell you... Right. Well then. Moving forward.

Welcome back! Don't disappear again... it could get ugly if you do...

Threats noted.

And thank you for the kind duct tape again! I'm sure you're wondering how I got out the first time, but I'll leave that one for you to figure out. Either way, I think it'll get a lot uglier with Kitty if I do happen to disappear again.
vicrawr
I take it you two made up. Glad to hear that. Welcome. Er..back.
Kitty
Chon has moved to Japan! So he probably won't be lurking around here much.
Mata
Cyberspace is vast and stateless smile.gif
Pikasyuu
Now everybody pause and let that marinate.
Kitty
smile.gif True, Mata. Though I expect he'll be too busy exploring for the next 6 months (and working; he's in the airforce) that he might not have time to hop around to matazone. In fact, I haven't heard from him weeks! Moving makes friends bad at communicating!

Excitingly: he's taking scuba lessons! I've always wanted to go scuba diving.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.