Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Never Ending Story II
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
Pages: 1, 2
Mittens322
The rules are the same as the last one, I start with a fragment, someone adds on, and that goes on and on.

A transgender was walking through the woods...
uninspired pizza guy
What? Another neverending story? blink.gif oh well, more fun biggrin.gif

and saw a tree fall on top of...
JimiJimi
a very small duck. 'Quack'
uninspired pizza guy
said the squished duck. The transgender had no choice but to
JimiJimi
laugh, before melting for some reason still unexplained to this day.
Mittens322
That liquid which he/she melted into seeped into the city's water supply...
uninspired pizza guy
causing major contamination. The contamination was causing the masses to just fall over in fits of laughter for no apparent reason. Only
JimiJimi
few were not plagued by this terrible disease, but they had an even more peculiar fate, and they became
uninspired pizza guy
MAGICIANS! they would dissapear for no good reason and appear behind people to give them terrible frights and
JimiJimi
then pull ears out of their quarters and hats out of their rabbits.
uninspired pizza guy
This ended up causing ears to be the new currency and left many bunnies very disgruntled. The disgruntled bunnies then rallied for
Tom
revenge,so the army came and
JimiJimi
popped a few caps in their collective asses.
Tom
But then a big bunny with pointy teeth came and bit some heads off so
JimiJimi
everything was fine. Although there was a bit of a mess to clear up afterwards.
Tom
So everything was fine.So now we move onto the story about a little doggy called Dudley
He was walking down the street with his master when...
JimiJimi
his master suddenly jumped backwards and shouted, 'Aaah! You're name is Dudley!', before turning and fleeing whilst screaming like a little girl. 'Wow', thought Dudley, '
Tom
So he started walking away to find
JimiJimi
s'more cheese. Unfortunately, it took him a good few minutes to work out where he was, then he forgot again before noticing a rather fetching young bitch and began sniffing its ass.
Pikasyuu
Sadly, the bitch was not a bitch at all - it was a porcupine.
uninspired pizza guy
Dudley now has a nose piercing and both his ears done. This was great because he was looking for a new
Tom
look so he
JimiJimi
stole someone elses eyes. Then
uninspired pizza guy
He stole there specticles too! This was amazing since dogs dont have hands to
Tom
to help next
JimiJimi
. Small possum sandwich masks biscuit. Sorry, what? Oh yeah. Now,
uninspired pizza guy
dudley wanted a sandwich, jimi ran away and
JimiJimi
fell into a ditch where he died of hunger. Then,
uninspired pizza guy
came back to life after dudley gave him his sandwitch. but then dudley
MrRandomQuotes
ate him, as he'd not had anything to eat and given away his only sandwich.
JimiJimi
The dead corpse of Jimi was then crapped out a few days later, but! Fortunately, to all you eco-warriors out there, his body was bio-degradable, and so he disappeared for eternity.
MrRandomQuotes
However he did help Dudley grow some very nice tomatoes. With them he won the national
JimiJimi
tomato growing toilet competition, which also included
MrRandomQuotes
a hay bale and some tea. The tea exhibit was ruin by people as they all
JimiJimi
added salt instead of sugar, and so the worlds salt supply was used up, and all ocean creatures died from living in fresh water, causing some other occurences across the world (going by the butterfly effect) which caused Kennedy to get shot by a cannibalistic kitten. But, as they say,
MrRandomQuotes
thats life, or death if you were Kennedy. The kitten got off due to the laws of quantum stuff proving it couldnt have been him (or her, the gender was never specified) as he hadnt been born yet. The case was thrown out and the jury went off to
JimiJimi
find the one squillionth can of sweetcorn. And so concludes the history of Mata, despite the many omissions to his life we made. Like his birth for example, which we believe went a little like this:
Star_of_Lei
One day there was a strange ripple through time and space, this affected many people such as ....
JimiJimi
Hitler, who one day decided that he hated Jews because of the temporal ripple. From the heart of this ripple erupted
Star_of_Lei
an amazing flying elephant, a genie lamp, a prince/frog, a prince/beast and an orge. However, the strangest of all of these was ...
JimiJimi
a small atom, which drifted slowly through void and vacuum. Until, one day, it met another atom. Unfortunately, before this atom could make conversation, there was a big bang, in which a small blue green planet was formed. On this blue green planet,
Star_of_Lei
was a strange amoeba called Kelven the marakeet his relationship to the cosmos was that of...
JimiJimi
great insignificance. The first creature to walk upon the planet (apart from poor Kelven) was a thing by the name of Haggis. He soon invented the first name, and picked Mata. Then he died. Then another completely unrelated human called Matazone Haggis decided to make animations. The end.
Star_of_Lei
Now to something completely different. Once there was a ...
oscarhilton
Goldfish called Clarrencen His goal in life was to get out of his fish bowl.
JimiJimi
Sadly, he never did. Up = -Down. Mongolian mongoose mon amis.
Star_of_Lei
J'habite l'angleterre, je deteste......
JimiJimi
ca. I remembered ca means it! Apart from that, I can barely remember any French.
Star_of_Lei
Back to something completely different...
JimiJimi
, I bought some car air freshener today. That was a total lie. No it wasn't, I really did. Actually, I never drive my car so there would be no point. It was in fact a lie. I did, however buy some normal air freshener.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.