Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: freind problems
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Personal concerns
tv with legs
i know it isnt as bad as alot of stuff, but i just dont nkow how to handle it

so i just found out that my "friends" hated me for 3 weeks, they were just pretending to be my friends. everyone else knew but they kept it a secret. it seems like these friends are they picky, talk behind backs, secret, conspiricy group. i dont even know what to think about them. should i try being their freind, or should i give it up?
Fluffy
Please don't think of your problem as less significant than others. This is no small issue, and a hurt is a hurt, right?

Now then, I recommend that no matter what the circumstances you love them in a "Love Everybody" sense (take this with a grain of salt, I'm not sure if that's what a normal person would say or not, just remember that I believe that the previous sentence also applies to Hitler). However, after that, it's a little more complicated. First of all, talk to them and find out why they hate you. After you've found out from whence the problem comes, work with them to try to discover a way that y'all might be able to work things out (but remember, often people who gossip aren't the nicest of people (nonetheless, remember that there are always exceptions)). If there's a way that all parties can like each other and be happy, then awesome. However, from the description I've read, the alternative, which I shall shortly hereafter mention, sounds more likely. The alternative is that y'all can't work it out and that it would probably be best for the involved parties to go their seperate ways. I know it hurts being lonely and having to find new friends, but is it any less painful to have only those who hate you for friends?

Anyway, I hope my advice was at least somewhat comprehensible and helpful. In sumnation, outside of an "I'm everybody's friend" sense, one can only befriend those who want to be befriended. I hope everything works out. So sorry that I couldn't be of more help. You have all of the best of my wishes. Also, remember, while it's not quite the same as real life, I know, we here on Matazone like you, and we're your friends.
tv with legs
apperently they hate me because i annoy them. why thats no REAL reason to hate somebody, i think its a reason to get BOTHERED by them. i find this a really awkard situatoin. they ditch me and lie about it. why i find this stupid, i wish they woul of confronted me and told me, instead of just lieing.i am graduly finding everything out one by one. it hurts to know that not much people like me for the stupidist reasons.i really wish to be thier freinds, but it seems like they just plain old hate me. sad.gif though i am talking this over with my other freind, she is ehlping me out a lil bit. i thank you for your help in this problem.
raech_mad_cow
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]
Hey, i've had friends like that in the past....the best thing to do is to just not be friends with them.
Be cival to them, and polite but just don't hang around with them, find people who aren't like that and people that you get on really well with.
Hope that helps?
Raech unsure.gif
Tom
Do you have any other friends? If so hang around with them, if not try talking to them and ask them why they pretended and if they make some excuses then try to make some new mates, really I think you should talk to them and then everything should be better later.
tv with legs
exactly what i did little twit. for the people who were just faulsing, i just told them to pi$$ off. and for the people who stuck by my side, im still freinds. so yeah. but tho i am having problems with secrets. i swear, when i tell a secret, it gets out. my biggest secrets are out. blink.gif yeah..... my very good freinds betrayed me. im told by some to not forgive, and told by some "nonono!!! dont talk to them about this, they'll know it was me who told you!!!"
any help on this situation? unsure.gif
little_bear
QUOTE (tv with legs @ Nov 29 2005, 11:50 PM)
exactly what i did little twit. for the people who were just faulsing, i just told them to pi$$ off. and for the people who stuck by my side, im still freinds. so yeah. but tho i am having problems with secrets. i swear, when i tell a secret, it gets out. my biggest secrets are out. blink.gif  yeah..... my very good freinds betrayed me. im told by some to not forgive, and told by some "nonono!!! dont talk to them about this, they'll know it was me who told you!!!"
any help on this situation?  unsure.gif

I have devised a cunning method to prevent the whole 'secrets coming out' thing.

It's pretty complex, so try and concentrate. Here goes:

If your secrets are that important, don't tell them to people..

You can thank me later, babe.
Astarael
I don't want to be rude, but I think I agree with little_bear. If you have deep dark secrets that you don't want out, don't tell anyone. This includes people you think you trust. By the time they've betrayed you it's already too late to feel dumb about telling them, so don't talk about secrets in the first place. It's safer and people won't know your business.
tv with legs
then what do you do when all your friends wont shut up about it? seriuosly.
little_bear
Ask them "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Sorted.

Dispose of the bodies as you will. _
tv with legs
i see....
Astarael
QUOTE (tv with legs @ Nov 29 2005, 08:36 PM)
then what do you do when all your friends wont shut up about it? seriuosly.

Use Photoshop to prove that they are sadomasochistic prostitutes in fishnet stockings and threaten to show their parents if they don't shut up about it. ph34r.gif
tv with legs
[/quote]
Use Photoshop to prove that they are sadomasochistic prostitutes in fishnet stockings and threaten to show their parents if they don't shut up about it. ph34r.gif

[/quote]
OMFG i have to do that. lmao. thanks.
MrRandomQuotes
QUOTE (Astarael @ Nov 30 2005, 12:49 AM)
but I think I agree with little_bear.

blink.gif

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Anyway on topic.
Even though it might fel like everywhere you turn is bad as far as friends go dont let it put you off making new friends. Remember that everyon is different and some people are more trustworthy than others. Ie dont just ball up and give up hope.
The Travis
QUOTE (tv with legs @ Sep 25 2005, 05:42 PM)
i know it isnt as bad as alot of stuff, but i just dont nkow how to handle it

so i just found out that my "friends" hated me for 3 weeks, they were just pretending to be my friends. everyone else knew but they kept it a secret. it seems like these friends are they picky, talk behind backs, secret, conspiricy group. i dont even know what to think about them. should i try being their freind, or should i give it up?

I've known people like this and I've distanced myself from them. Judging by your reaction to this you don't seem like the kind of person that acts anything like these people. My advice- your "friends" hate you? That's their problem. Move on, you can do better. Remember that people will judge you by the type of company you keep. It's just how life works. And why try to make people like you, especially when they're bastards?
little_bear
QUOTE (MrRandomQuotes @ Dec 1 2005, 06:10 AM)
QUOTE (Astarael @ Nov 30 2005, 12:49 AM)
but I think I agree with little_bear.

blink.gif

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

OMFG!!!111oneoneleven.
Astarael
QUOTE (little_bear @ Dec 1 2005, 01:02 PM)
OMFG!!!111oneoneleven.

Whyever so? I do agree with nearly everyone at some point, and I don't really care about you suddenly snarling at me a while ago. It happens. Why so much incredible shock? I'm usually only pissed at you when you do bad imitations of overemotional noobs. wink.gif
little_bear
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 1 2005, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (little_bear @ Dec 1 2005, 01:02 PM)
OMFG!!!111oneoneleven.

Whyever so? I do agree with nearly everyone at some point, and I don't really care about you suddenly snarling at me a while ago. It happens. Why so much incredible shock? I'm usually only pissed at you when you do bad imitations of overemotional noobs. wink.gif

No no, I was 'commenting' on how our dear friend MrRandomQuotes found your agreeing with me so surprising, albeit in a sarcastic way. Almost like he was saying no-one ever agrees with me.

*tear*
Astarael
All right, then. *hugs bear for a moment* Unclear targets for mockery, that's the problem.
Silence, Quotes, you TMI-thread spoilsport. You're being confusing.
tv with legs
its just that, im sooo engulfed in this drama crap. one things gets loose and my whole freindship with some people is lost. rumors get spreaded about me. gossip. im just really tired of it. my closest freinds betray my trust. its just like.... ergh!
i have no idea what to do. huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.