Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Commie vs Syuu
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
PsychWardMike
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 30 2005, 12:04 AM)
Of course, since Mike supports me, all votes for him naturally go to me...

'Tis true. I support Commie like bra on boobs.

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike Commie Boobs.
trunks_girl26
I'll have to side with KAtii on this one, what with the humping and all.....unless I can be convinced otherwise....*waits*
PsychWardMike
Easy! Commie is t3h s3X0rZ and t3h h4x0rZ!!one!1

It's a win win right there, baby!
trunks_girl26
I actaully meant with humping >.>
Pikasyuu
I'm an angehumping pirate.

Me > Commie
Astarael
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 29 2005, 08:04 PM)
Of course, since Mike supports me, all votes for him naturally go to me...

Even so, syuu is still winning. tongue.gif Wonder which way this is going to turn? I'm betting on the two of you going back and forth in seventh place, posting neck-and-neck, with one of you pulling ahead if the other forgets to post for too long. I'll wait and see.
Pikasyuu
I'm sixteen posts ahead. Eat it, Commie. tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
I voted Commie and I count for at least five votes.
Mata
Syuu has two disctinct advantages:

1: she's a girl

2: (related to number one) girls are scarier than boys.

She can either use evil feminine charms, terrifying you, or both. She's going to win.
Novander
But commie has the power of deluding people into thinking he's a girl, while retaining his Pure Man Power, hence Commie will win
Mata
He does have long hair, I suppose. biggrin.gif
depressed lonely crazy person
Commie seems more helpfull
Syuu however is better looking
I can't be expected to call this one
Phyllis
Pft. They're both lovely and helpful, DLCP.

Hmm. It is possible that I have sent Katii supplies which will aid her side. Oooh, I'm a double agent! ph34r.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 30 2005, 04:32 AM)
I'm sixteen posts ahead. Eat it, Commie. tongue.gif

You were thirty ahead a couple of days ago tongue.gif Slipping, katii?
Feyliya
So torn....

On one hand, Sean has the power of The Hair, which I of all people should know is almighty.

But on the other hand, Katii is female, has the power of the bouncing boobies, and knows the ways of the Chinga.

Whitney, thou art my savior!
Pikasyuu
I am not slipping. Watch your tongue, or I'll make my ladybits charm you, or something. I can do it! I hold the power of estrogen! I'm also apparently better looking than you are! Which, really, not true, because you'd most likely be much, much hotter in one of those little nurse uniforms than I would.

*quirks an eyebrow at Sean, griiiiins..!*

But yes, my double x chromosomes assure me a landslide victory. Mnaha!

*glances into cand's secret supplies*

Candice, what'll I do with edible underwear, a riding crop, a Billy the Big Mouth Bass door mount, and a package of hot dog buns? O_o
Phyllis
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 30 2005, 12:53 PM)
*glances into cand's secret supplies*

Candice, what'll I do with edible underwear, a riding crop, a Billy the Big Mouth Bass door mount, and a package of hot dog buns? O_o

Shhhhh! You'll give it away! I've met him in person, Katii....I know his weaknesses!
CommieBastard
If you have to ask...
Pikasyuu
Oh, I don't. I just had the riding crop turned the wrong way.
{Gothic Angel}
Hey, now, let's not be cruel to Sean. We'd probably be deficient, too if one of our chromasomes lost a leg tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
Actually, in a way, his chromosomes have gained him a leg .. a small leg, but he certainly didn't lose an appendage through that Y he's got.
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 30 2005, 08:53 PM)
I am not slipping. Watch your tongue, or I'll make my ladybits charm you, or something. I can do it! I hold the power of estrogen!

Pfft, Estrogen is a hormone made up of Testostorone. More unstable, more complex, less efficient. Ownd.

(Hair - female boobs = sexy)
Astarael
Syuu is winning by 23 posts right now, and the competition is getting intense. Whose butt shall occupy the throne of place number seven when all the dust settles I know not, but this thread is a great place to up my puny post count. tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
Hmm. He's still having a very easy time getting on my tail! Grr! (which is made more pathetic by the amount of free time I've got..)
believe
As much as I admire Commie, I have to go with syuu. <3 syuu.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (syuu @ Oct 1 2005, 06:05 AM)
He's still having a very easy time getting on my tail!

And long may this fine state of affairs continue tongue.gif
Moosh
The poll shows that Katii has more support, but Sean is only 17 posts behind and as we all know, its the posts that will decide this. That said, Go Katii, Go Katii, Go Katii
Jatopian
Syuu, your avatar scares me.
I mean really scares me.
Is that what you look like?
PsychWardMike
Go me! Wee!
Pikasyuu
Not exactly. Head to the family album to see what I really look like. Given, that may be how I appear after two hours of sleep, eight shots of espresso, my hair down, and with a large blade.. wink.gif
Fallen Element
If the battle, yes - battle, is based on the amout of posts each candidate, yes - candidate, gets then I'm multi-posting!

C'mon syuu!

tongue.gif

Fal xXx
CommieBastard
I've been multi-posting for days tongue.gif Rock on!
Jatopian
QUOTE (syuu @ Oct 1 2005, 07:04 PM)
Not exactly. Head to the family album to see what I really look like. Given, that may be how I appear after two hours of sleep, eight shots of espresso, my hair down, and with a large blade.. wink.gif
OK... I got a result for "Family Album" on the forum search, but it gave Angelfire 404...
While I keep searching, is it supposed to be upside down?
Pikasyuu
Lol X_x yes, it's supposed to be upside down. I posted a picture in the Pictures 2005 thread, if you must. At least that makes it simpler. *snort*
artist.unknown
I nulled my vote.

But what I'd really like to see here is a come-from-behind victory for PWM. Right up until he got booted from the forums for posting 4,000 times in one night in a single thread, one letter at a time, it would be pretty darn funny.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Jatopian @ Oct 2 2005, 12:28 AM)
OK... I got a result for "Family Album" on the forum search, but it gave Angelfire 404...

Matazone Family Album
Jatopian
Well, syuu, it is close at any rate.
Yes, I am just bucking for that binary bolt of bannination.
For the humor-impaired, the first comment was partly serious and the second was not.
Astarael
Syuu is still winning. Post, Commie, post!
MistressAlti
Whiney effing Houston. Sweet.
Pikasyuu
Of course I'm winning, haven't you been reading? tongue.gif

And yeah, Missy. Ever watch that 'The Life of Bobby Brown'? Oiiiii.
uninspired pizza guy
So do you win with posts or by counting the votes?
MrRandomQuotes
Hmmm... who to support?

Well who wants the support of a post-whoring newbie? Its up for grabs. cool.gif
uninspired pizza guy
Who do you think deserves your support most?
(support those with only 2 vowels in their name)
MrRandomQuotes
*thinks for a minute*

Com mie

Sy uu

well at least that rules whitney huston out
Moosh
Vowles not syllables.

(Commie has 3, syuu has 2)
MrRandomQuotes
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Oct 6 2005, 04:44 PM)
Vowles not syllables.

(Commie has 3, syuu has 2)

Ahh that makes it clear. But in my defence it was 6am and i have been running on almost no sleep lately. Thats what i blame my compulsive posting on.
Pikasyuu
'syuu' is actully versatile - it could be pronounced 'sai-you', or 's-you', the second of which is only supposed to sound like one syllable.

..which was completely stupid and pointless. *snort*

we go by posts, I think, officially. the poll was just a joke. Sean and I adore eachother. tongue.gif

even though I shall win..
PsychWardMike
Syuu has two/three vowels. Commie has three vowels. PsychWardMike has four. I've got the most vowels. Vote for me.

\m/ (>_<) \m/
Pikasyuu
In my defense, my name is four letters long, so 75% of my title is composed of vowels. Vote for me! tongue.gif
Astarael
I have four vowels as well, but I'm not famous enough to be in the poll. tongue.gif Go Commie!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.