Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Commie vs Syuu
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Astarael
This is getting funny, and I liked the image earlier. Crude, but 'tis made all the funnier by the fact that you're apparently (if profiles are to be believed) both women. *munches popcorn and waits for Matrix-type fighting to ensue*
JimiJimi
Thank God for spam.

That includes the 'meat' kind too. (Notice I'm using the term meat loosely.)
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (Astarael @ Sep 27 2005, 09:40 PM)
This is getting funny, and I liked the image earlier. Crude, but 'tis made all the funnier by the fact that you're apparently (if profiles are to be believed) both women. *munches popcorn and waits for Matrix-type fighting to ensue*

Best not believe everything you read. Commie's most definately a guy. (at least according to PWM he is wink.gif )
Astarael
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Sep 27 2005, 05:47 PM)

Best not believe everything you read. Commie's most definately a guy. (at least according to PWM he is wink.gif )

The profile below the name says female for both of them, so I'll just wait until someone tells me the truth of this gender-confusing mess. biggrin.gif Anyway, why bother lying about gender here? "Just what it says on the tin," and all that.
mooooooooooopo
Yup, it does.

I've met Commie in person, he's definitely male, as far as I could tell without violating his personal space O_o and just having a laugh and confusing people with the gender in his profile. I'm sure he posted about it before but I can't be bothered to search.
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (Astarael @ Sep 27 2005, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Sep 27 2005, 05:47 PM)

The profile below the name says female for both of them, so I'll just wait until someone tells me the truth of this gender-confusing mess. biggrin.gif Anyway, why bother lying about gender here? "Just what it says on the tin," and all that.

Um...I was telling you the truth. Commie's a guy. He put female in his profile as a joke.
CommieBastard
Yep, I'm male. The profile thing is both confusing people for my own amusement, and wondering in an academic sort of way who'll be taken in (not only does my name include an epithet traditionally only applied to males, but I think I write in a masculine fashion, if that's at all possible).
Pikasyuu
Eyup, he's very masculine. I rather like it. *snickers, pokes the Commie* And I'm a lady. Err, girl. Whatever. Despite a few less-than-ladylike behaviours. tongue.gif
CommieBastard
Oh, you tease.
Pikasyuu
Pot calling the kettle black. *keffkeff*
PsychWardMike
Yup. Commie's a dude and stuff. A very cool one at that. He and I played House of the Dead together. Yet another reason why he's my favorite! Wee!
uninspired pizza guy
Well im going to sit on the fence for a while and see what happens. Commie has achieved confusing me profusely(sp?) as to what this is all about. That said, maybe i'll lean to syuu's side a tad for now.
Pikasyuu
Score. Especially since Sean's asleep and I'm totally whooping him. Bwahaha, take that, GMT!
PsychWardMike
Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie Sean Commie!

The vote is tied!
uninspired pizza guy
Who is Sean? And i just thought that maybe this thread should have a poll...
Pikasyuu
Commie is Sean. And, I've added one just for you, UPG. It is primarily about us beating *eachother* down, though..tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (moop @ Sep 27 2005, 10:57 PM)
I've met Commie in person, he's definitely male,

Mmmm hmmm, he's ALL male. *blush*

Come on Commiekins! I'm behind you're Rush lovin' arse. Beat the Aussies, second time this month.
vicrawr
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 27 2005, 02:26 PM)
Oops! Tell me these things you post-thieving, Charles supporting, Irn Bru mongering sum'bitch, or I'll see how far Tony fits into your left nostril!

QUOTE (candice @ Sep 27 2005, 03:23 PM)
Errrgghh.  Citrus and vanilla is just an unholy combination.

And Katii...you're Vic and Lynn's daughter, which would make you my granddaughter....oh this is just confusing.

I'm siding with Sean.  I'm not e-related to him in any way, so my brain doesn't go ffzzzzztttt when I try to figure out the exact relation.

Sorry. She said sum'bitch. She's got my vote.

She's also my daughter, so you will all treat her with the respect and dignity she deserves. Or face my wrath!
CommieBastard
It should be clear to everyone that Katii is a backstabbing traitor. Imagine! Posting while I'm asleep! The very idea!

Of course, turnabout's fair play...
Tarantio
I'm afraid I have to support blood in this matter, so its my e-sis ftw!
Pikasyuu
I am, I am, but in my defense, I was asleep!..Just now!
Usurper MrTeapot
Laziness! Do we really want a Mod who sleeps? I declare a vote for impeachment of syuu.

And minus points for posting when Commie was resting his eyes. Poor ol' Com-coms... *shakes fist at syuu*
Pikasyuu
Guh?! Impeachment!? *blanches* ...I demand Potty here flogged for blasphemy .. against Mata! Who appointed me mod! Long, long ago!

..and I just got back! :P
Usurper MrTeapot
After a vicious argument in IRC. It has been decided that Commie has a bigger penis than syuu.

1 - 0 Commie.
Pikasyuu
Well, I have bigger breasts. So ha!
Moosh
Can you prove that?
Pikasyuu
Why, yes.

..And that's the size you'll settle for! (right now!)
Moosh
Fair enough, I may have been asking for trouble with that.
Usurper MrTeapot
I don't believe you exist. I've no proof other than over this message board. Whereas I've seen and touched Commie in real life.
Pikasyuu
I exist! Just ask Hyperion!

Actually, Teapot, if that IS your real name .. I don't think you exist. Pfah! Commie thought he had me foiled with his AI campaign support, did he?
Fallen Element
I'm with syuu! She gives me a warm feeling inside that Commie just can't give me. . . Which is odd really, considering my *cough* orientation *cough*

So, yeah, syuu!

Fal xXx
Astarael
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 27 2005, 06:01 PM)
Yep, I'm male. The profile thing is both confusing people for my own amusement, and wondering in an academic sort of way who'll be taken in (not only does my name include an epithet traditionally only applied to males, but I think I write in a masculine fashion, if that's at all possible).

You write in the fashion of an intelligent person, so I didn't bother thinking that your profile was lying. It usually doesn't matter much online unless people are searching for e-sex or trying a dating service. And "bastard" in the sense of illegitimate child can be applied to anyone, male or female. It's funny now that I know, and I voted for you. Possibly because I've read more posts in Issues (my favorite place) from you than I have from syuu. Or perhaps I just went eenie-meenie-miney-moe and the mouse landed on you.... biggrin.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Astarael @ Sep 28 2005, 09:46 PM)
Possibly because I've read more posts in Issues (my favorite place) from you than I have from syuu.

Syuu has barely posted in months. And she thinks she can just stroll back in here...
Astarael
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 28 2005, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (Astarael @ Sep 28 2005, 09:46 PM)
Possibly because I've read more posts in Issues (my favorite place) from you than I have from syuu.

Syuu has barely posted in months. And she thinks she can just stroll back in here...

I'll just sit here and wait for the struggle to continue with epic posting wars. This ought to be fun. *grins and waits for syuu to come back and hurl insults*
PsychWardMike
Just out of curiosity... why am I up there?
PsychWardMike
And while we're at it, who voted for me? (I voted for Commie)
pgrmdave
I'm somewhat torn. I mean, I've interacted more with commie, and he seems like a cool dude, but...he also had that nevada-tan avatar, which was really, really creepy. For the moment, I am tentatively on the side of Commie (for whom I voted) but my true allegiance does go out to PWM.
Forever Unknown
I'm all for Commie, I'm afraid. He won me over, firstly with his Booshing and secondly with his mention of Modest Mouse.

Although Syuu did squeak about Sigur Rós...

Dammit!
Jatopian
I am no great asset, but I am open to persuasion. I was tentatively for CommieBastard, but apparently he is a Communist... and likes Modest Mouse. I have no idea what booshing is, but it sounds bad too.
Of course, the logical next step is to search for all their posts, then see what Mata has said about them.
Astarael
QUOTE (Jatopian @ Sep 28 2005, 10:10 PM)
I am no great asset, but I am open to persuasion. I was tentatively for CommieBastard, but apparently he is a Communist... and likes Modest Mouse. I have no idea what booshing is, but it sounds bad too.
Of course, the logical next step is to search for all their posts, then see what Mata has said about them.

Aren't you taking this rather seriously? This thread is a massive posting joke. laugh.gif Besides, I don't think that we can do anything to help. All we can do is cheer and laugh.
Pikasyuu
Hurl insults? Oh no, my son, for I am *zen.*

But in all honesty, Commie's right -- I wasn't here for several months, mostly because there was some nostalgia and feelings that being on the forums brought up that I wasn't quite ready to deal with yet. So, not a lot of you even know who I am, and here you go - I'm syuu! Hi! My real name's Katii, and I've been a mod since the Christmas before last, and you haven't seen any of my posts because they were buried. Really, though? I'm .. really glad I started looking for stuff to post in. All of you have been so wonderful at treating me as though I was never gone, and it really amplifies the feeling that..this place is a family, unlike any other. Everyone I've met has been so sweet and genuine and perfect and insightful and I really love reading your posts. I'm also famously glad Mata's kept me a mod - so if you're reading this, Mata, thanks! Everything everyone's done, I'm extremely grateful for. I love you guys, I really do, and I've missed this place like you'll never know.

Heh, today at work I realised I couldn't stop thinking about being in iRC. That's exactly how I felt when I first joined - all I wanted to do was post and hang around with you lot, and I'm overjoyed, since I never thought I'd feel that way again.

Mush aside, bend over, Commie! You're gonna take it like a b*tch, post-wise! Yarr!
CommieBastard
Quit kissing babies, Katii tongue.gif

Our wacky pseudo-conflict aside, I'm really, really happy you're back smile.gif
CommieBastard
Also: only post-wise? Awww...
PsychWardMike
Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike Vote PsychWardMike
Sir Psycho Sexy
Katii! *snugs*

Voted for Katii, because she said she loves me (along with everyone else....)
gothictheysay
When in doubt, go with Whitney. biggrin.gif
Jatopian
Of course I take it too seriously. I take everything too seriously. That is why I am slowly losing my grip on reality: Its horror overwhelms me. For example, I glanced at the clock today and it was 16:20. I looked again a few seconds later, and it was 16:22.
PsychWardMike
Who the hell keeps voting for me?! I was joking!
Pikasyuu
Knew it was a good idea to nudge you up there. :P
CommieBastard
Of course, since Mike supports me, all votes for him naturally go to me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.