Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey everyone
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
heavenlychild_87
[I][SIZE=1]

hello, my name is kristie. im 17 and i live in albertville, alabama. i have 3 dogs 3 cats and 6 kittens which i am trying to give away. i go to boaz highschool because ive like gone to boaz my whole entire life and i wasnt about to change schools. i am a junior in highschool(longstory as to why im not a senior). but ummm i just registered today and have already been really talkitive and open with everyone... i am a really nice friendly person and i befriend anyone and everyone so theres like no reason to be scared of me or anything...
Velvet
Hiya Kristie.
Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you will have a great time chatting to many fantastic people.
Happy posting.

Adios
smile.gif
heavenlychild_87
gigglez** im already having a fantastic time on here its really very fun... i enjoy it
Velvet
Wow, seems like you do, you have almost posted as many posts as me and I've been here longer....
*feels like an outsider*
blink.gif
Astarael
Welcome to Matazone, home of the coolest insane people on the Internet. Here's the quick rule list in case you missed the official ones.
1) Be nice to people. Spamming and trolling are bad and you'll get banned very quickly.
2) Don't be an idiot. Nothing against you personally, but it happens.
3) Type in proper English with correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Or Mata will poke you over a cliff with a chopstick. tongue.gif
Anyway, have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions. People will happy to help you. Go forth and post! I suppose it's too late to duct-tape you to the ceiling, as you have over five posts.
Mata
Mata has already poked Hc with a chopstick, and Hc working on the grammar!

See you around!
Astarael
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 7 2005, 08:05 PM)
Mata has already poked Hc with a chopstick, and Hc working on the grammar!

See you around!

I was wondering how long it would take you to notice that I threaten noobs with what you'll do to them if they don't post correctly. I think it's been about a month. Sorry to take your name in vain, but it's fun and I like making up a new threat for each noob. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.