Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fear
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Personal concerns
heavenlychild_87
[I] i used to be really large but currently im 5'9" and weigh 150 pounds. well i used to be anorexic. but i recently go over it. and well yesterday september 30th i ate something at 11:55AM for lunch but that was the only thing i ate all day and night and ive yet to eat something for today if anything.
i thought i was over anorexia but im showing signs of relapsing. and my body is telling me to eat but im not really wanting to or up for the challenge.. but i DO KNOW that i need to eat.
i dont know what to do cause i dont feel like going back to anorexia and my mom actually finding out this time last time she didnt know anything about my disorder...but if she finds out this time ill be in the hospital with a feeding tube... i need to figure out a way to be able to eat again cause right now im just not able. i feel as if i try then since ihavent eaten in a long time that i will throw up. so i dunno.
little_bear
QUOTE (heavenlychild_87 @ Oct 1 2005, 01:57 PM)
i ate something at 11:55AM for lunch but that was the only thing i ate all day and night and ive yet to eat something for today if anything.
i thought i was over anorexia but im showing signs of relapsing. and my body is telling me to eat but im not really wanting to or up for the challenge.. but i DO KNOW that i need to eat.

Missing a couple of meals does not equate to anorexia. Perhaps you're coming down with a cold, or flu, or something like that.

i dont know what to do cause i dont feel like going back to anorexia

I don't know what it is, but there just seems something wrong about that sentence. It is like saying "Oh, ffs, I can't be arsed with anorexia".

Oh, and btw, cool it with the topic starting.
heavenlychild_87
errrrrrr......... sorry......ermm.......
little_bear
QUOTE (over_the_aybss @ Oct 1 2005, 04:04 PM)
Little_Bear, I don't think thats exactly respectful to say to someone who comes here for help.

Try having a little compassion

Oh get off your high horse.

"Look at meee, I'm so moral and understanding."
Daria
"oh look at meee, I'm so cool and sarcastic..."

As the saying goes- if you don't have anything nice (or in this case helpful) to say...
heavenlychild_87
QUOTE (Daria @ Oct 1 2005, 11:28 AM)

As the saying goes- if you don't have anything nice (or in this case helpful) to say...

hahahahaa!!!!!!!!! you guys it is okay! im not offended... i dont care... ill do whatever makes the person or people happy! its what i like to do make others happy and give them good advice and i always put others before me because i care about people alot.... dont have a fuss over something not worth fussing over okay babes? kk aight ...ttys
little_bear
QUOTE (Daria @ Oct 1 2005, 06:28 PM)

*clutches heart*

Daria, my sweet, thos hast fired an arrow straight into mine heart. Alas, I am not long for this world.

You will note that I have already tried to help the OP, whom, I might add, I doubt actually suffers from anorexia nervosa.
Forever Unknown
QUOTE (little_bear @ Oct 1 2005, 03:11 PM)
Little_Bear, I don't think thats exactly respectful to say to someone who comes here for help.

Oh, I just laughed my tits off.

Fantastic, Mr Bear. Fantastic.
Wookiee
This thread has totally given into the EMO side of the Force.
heavenlychild_87
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Oct 1 2005, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (little_bear @ Oct 1 2005, 03:11 PM)

Oh, I just laughed my tits off.

Fantastic, Mr Bear. Fantastic.

STOP FUSSING .. i find it un-necessary im used to people lashing out at me it happens every day at school ive become well adapted to it...its what i go through day to day so fussing over it wont do any good...
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Shut up! Like we care...

*coughovertheabysscough*

Sick to death of this bullshit.
Pikasyuu
Okay. This is the third thread I have had to either close or move today. I'm not kidding anymore, stop antagonizing eachother. If you reply to it, you're adding to it. If you think someone is being out of line, wait for a mod. That means do NOT post in a thread JUST to be rude to someone. It's stupid, irritating, and accomplishes, oh, nothing? Do you really think they're going to stop because you chastise them? No. That goes for the people antagonizing the people antagonizing the antagonists, too, since apparently that's how low we've sunk today. smile.gif

This forum is called personal concerns, and was designed specifically for people to vent. Not to get made fun of, so please, do everyone a favor and leave it. It's not cute.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.