Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: just so everybody knows
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
heavenlychild_87
i just got through talking to syuu and i told her that im gonna call her my mommy from here on out.... dont ask why its a long story...but if ya wanna i can tell ya the whooooooooole story. *lmao*
little_bear
Well, I for one am glad that's all cleared up.

Crisis averted folks.
heavenlychild_87
QUOTE (little_bear @ Oct 1 2005, 02:38 PM)

Crisis averted folks.

*wraps little bear in toilet paper all the way from his head to his toes. smothers him in chocolate pie and laughs*
voices_in_my_head
*wraps little bear in toilet paper all the way from his head to his toes. smothers him in chocolate pie and laughs*

Well, that's how I would have handled the situation. laugh.gif

You might as well go on and tell the whole story, 'cause otherwise it doesn't really make any sense to anyone but you...
Jatopian
QUOTE (heavenlychild_87 @ Oct 1 2005, 09:41 PM)

Crisis averted folks.

I see someone has been hitting the catnip...
Wookiee

Crisis averted folks.

That's so hot...
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Wookiee @ Oct 1 2005, 11:47 PM)

Crisis averted folks.

That's so hot...

That's so scary that you think it's hot ...... blink.gif
PsychWardMike
You know, for such a DAFT topic, I sure am PERSONALLY CONCERNED. I sure care a whole lot. Yup. I really do. dry.gif
Pikasyuu
...Moving...again...

Thanks for the subtle hint, there, Mike. :)
heavenlychild_87
QUOTE (Jatopian @ Oct 1 2005, 05:16 PM)

Crisis averted folks.

I see someone has been hitting the catnip...

catnip? where? where? *runs all over the place*
symphony
The title caught my interest...until I realized that you guys wern't going to tell a story. *cries* I'm gonna tell my mommy! (just joking)
heavenlychild_87
QUOTE (symphony @ Oct 4 2005, 01:50 PM)
The title caught my interest...until I realized that you guys wern't going to tell a story. *cries* I'm gonna tell my mommy! (just joking)

hahaha!
uninspired pizza guy
i dont get this at all
heavenlychild_87
QUOTE (uninspired pizza guy @ Oct 4 2005, 07:50 PM)
i dont get this at all

hahaha!! dont worry about it babe.. i dont even know why i felt the need to say such cockamainie crap anywayz
wink.gif
MrRandomQuotes
I'm guessing I'm not the only one totally and utterly confused by this? Is it possible we could be graced with some sort of explanation? Please? unsure.gif
Pikasyuu
I can explain - basically she's glad I was around to help her out. :) Nice to meet you, Mister Random.
MrRandomQuotes
QUOTE (syuu @ Oct 6 2005, 04:06 AM)
I can explain - basically she's glad I was around to help her out. smile.gif Nice to meet you, Mister Random.

That clears everything up there... but i'm still lost. I guess it was just meant to be
Pikasyuu
Don't worry 'bout it. I'd be somewhat frightened if you weren't lost.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.