Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the girl i like, hates me
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Personal concerns
tv with legs
i have this crush on this one girl, but she hates me alot, she tells everyone that she hates me, and eventually she found out i liked her, which made things even worse. i meen, i crazy for her, and my freinds are really suprised tht i have this crush on her, because she hates me alot. this has a lil relatence to my other topic Friend Problems. i just dont know what to do. i wish she and i would atleast be freinds sad.gif
little_bear
I can't summon the will; not tonight. I need a lie down.
believe
If she hates you and is telling everyone so, the best thing to give her space. Time will help whether she calms down or you find some other things that interest you. I'm also not sure someone that goes around saying how much she hates you is the best choice for a fulfilling relationship anyway.
oscarhilton
although, you know what they say, if someone 'hates' you it normaly means they like you. Probibly because she didn't want you to find out.
Pikasyuu
Ooh, Oscar, hate to say it, but I really doubt it. This doesn't mean I secretly love saying it, it means..no.
tv with legs
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Oct 1 2005, 04:50 PM)
although, you know what they say, if someone 'hates' you it normaly means they like you. Probibly because she didn't want you to find out.

actually, she likes someone else
Calantyr
I've been in the same situation before. Only thing you can do is get over it. Punch yourself every time you think about her or something. Learn to associate her name with pain and suffering. wink.gif

And no, I'm actually being serious. Best thing to do is just get over it.
The.Wheezing.Ghost
Did you do something specifically to make her hate you...?

Just wondering...

Anyway, you DO need to give her space. If you really like her a lot than just stay away from her for a while...Or try to move on.
tv with legs
i dont know why she hates me, she has hated me for a month, and i have not even known, i just recently found out. apperently i annoy her, but i suspect she is just saying that.(reasons why i dont know). nevertheless, i do avoid her, but she is with my freinds ALOT so its alil hard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.